Discontinued Vapor Blunt

OF

Looks good to me, but you might want to check about the rights issue. Be a bummer to get one of those 'now cut that out' letters on that long stationary from a bunch of guys in a tall building about the time you finally got going with it. You'd have to pay your guys in their tall building to send a reply on their long stationary.....

Until then, the net is down of course.

It works out that way a lot.

Good luck.

OF

OF,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I'm not sure here, but I don't believe that you can patent smoking from glass. All the scientific parts have been around forever.

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weekend. Just a few updates from the VapeXhale Team:

1. First off, Troi is doing much better and appreciates all the support that he has received.

2. We are testing out a new manufacturing method. This will allow us to build Clouds more quickly and consistently. When this new methodology has been approved, this will allow us to quickly move through all of our pre-orders. I know this will be a huge sigh of relief for us and our anxious customers.

3. Custom glass - we will be putting together a new work flow on our website where you can make requests for custom glass.

One thing that we want to re-iterate is that the HydraTube technology has been patented by VapeXhale. This covers any water tool that has an intake at the bottom and is diffused through a water chamber. Anyone who is making water tools that have these properties are infringing on our intellectual property.

We are not interested in preventing any glass blowers from earning a profit making designs that will work with the Cloud, we are merely interested in protecting our IP. We encourage any and all glassblowers that want to make HydraTubes to contact and work with us. We are very easy to work with, we promise :)

This was said in the VapeXhale thread sometime ago.

Slightly Medicated,
What does it take to get a response about warranty on a vaporblunt? I emailed a LONGGGGGG time ago and no response. I like the unit but if no one will back it up Ill not be buying anything else and will certainly let others know they won't help when there is a problem.

Rccsr42085,

We 100 percent stand by our products, as demonstrated a few differant times through this forum. I am sorry you had to creat an account on fc to cominicate with me, once I receive your email I will look into where the communication breakdown was myself.
the same for me @therealVaporblunt i sent three emails at least one month and one week ago, my email is rccsr85@gmail.com, my name is rob, i was having the issue about where the plastic and the herb chamber meet the plastic is melting and my vapor blunt gets to hot to hold, i would really appreciate a response back so i can stop using combustion i paid a pretty penny for this thing, and i would like you guys to stand by your product, thank you on second thought could you just send me a palm instead you still made money off me just send me a palm and lets just forget about the fact that i havent got a response in a little more than a month, if that is even an option

Rccsr42085,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
the same for me @therealVaporblunt i sent three emails at least one month and one week ago, my email is rccsr85@gmail.com, my name is rob, i was having the issue about where the plastic and the herb chamber meet the plastic is melting and my vapor blunt gets to hot to hold, i would really appreciate a response back so i can stop using combustion i paid a pretty penny for this thing, and i would like you guys to stand by your product, thank you on second thought could you just send me a palm instead you still made money off me just send me a palm and lets just forget about the fact that i havent got a response in a little more than a month, if that is even an option

WOW!!! I am seriously at a loss for words. I searched every email from the last 3 MONTHS and I have never received an email in my life from that address. I know that my email works as I just received one from fellow FC member "OF" yesterday. I really do not have a clue how to explain how this could be happening. I will gladly sent you a palm instead of the vaporblunt if that is what you would like, but your claim would warrant you a new vaporblunt, which is considerably more expensive than a palm. But the claims process starts with an email, in order to help the confusion I am sending you an email right now that you can just respond to. Did you buy it from our website or LHS?

TherealVaporblunt,
WOW!!! I am seriously at a loss for words. I searched every email from the last 3 MONTHS and I have never received an email in my life from that address. I know that my email works as I just received one from fellow FC member "OF" yesterday. I really do not have a clue how to explain how this could be happening. I will gladly sent you a palm instead of the vaporblunt if that is what you would like, but your claim would warrant you a new vaporblunt, which is considerably more expensive than a palm. But the claims process starts with an email, in order to help the confusion I am sending you an email right now that you can just respond to. Did you buy it from our website or LHS?
i got mine at a local headshop i do have the recipt, i havent got an email just a notification from fc.com saying you replied to my post

Rccsr42085,
i got mine at a local headshop i do have the recipt, i havent got an email just a notification from fc.com saying you replied to my post
the reason i'm asking for a palm instead is so i can get my headshop to carry the palm the owner said he wasnt going to bring them in unless he had real people give him a reveiw about the product , that and im excited about the new product

Rccsr42085,

OF

WOW!!! I am seriously at a loss for words. I searched every email from the last 3 MONTHS and I have never received an email in my life from that address. I know that my email works as I just received one from fellow FC member "OF" yesterday. I really do not have a clue how to explain how this could be happening.

Let me take a stab at it? I PM'd TRVB (using 'Inbox' at the top). I bet these other fellows aren't doing that?

OF

OF,
Thats the site's personal messaging feature yeah
ok did that but i dont think he on right now and i just sent out like three more emails. he said he was sending me one but i have not recieved one yet ive already search my entire mailbox spam folders and all

Rccsr42085,

OF

ok did that but i dont think he on right now and i just sent out like three more emails. he said he was sending me one but i have not recieved one yet ive already search my entire mailbox spam folders and all

Please patient. If you click on his name you'll see he's about somewhere. IMO he (and nobody else for that matter) is really under much obligation to drop everything and take care of you or I on demand. I'm sure you don't like being interrupted?

As a guess, he has 'a real job' as well. I seriously doubt this business will pay many bills yet.

Hopefully he will respond in a timely manner (a day or so seems reasonable in most cases?), faster contact is great but not an entitlement IMO. We've no right to expect it, appreciate it of course, but not expect it.

Not to mention this is Sunday? Even the Lord is sometimes known to be a little slow answering requests on the seventh day.....

Good luck.

OF

OF,
Please patient. If you click on his name you'll see he's about somewhere. IMO he (and nobody else for that matter) is really under much obligation to drop everything and take care of you or I on demand. I'm sure you don't like being interrupted?

As a guess, he has 'a real job' as well. I seriously doubt this business will pay many bills yet.

Hopefully he will respond in a timely manner (a day or so seems reasonable in most cases?), faster contact is great but not an entitlement IMO. We've no right to expect it, appreciate it of course, but not expect it.

Not to mention this is Sunday? Even the Lord is sometimes known to be a little slow answering requests on the seventh day.....

Good luck.

OF
i understand, and i've already spoke with him and he is very adamant about customer service and he is taking care of it personally on monday thank for your input

Rccsr42085,
Reactions: OF

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer

Good luck.

OF

Thanks OF, but I do not take days off :) I'm busy at work on our next generation vaporblunt and I am excited as hell about it. It's half the size and does some really impressive things. I'll post pics soon.

TherealVaporblunt,

OF

Thanks OF, but I do not take days off :) I'm busy at work on our next generation vaporblunt and I am excited as hell about it. It's half the size and does some really impressive things. I'll post pics soon.

You're very welcome. Cool about the future. Your call to work every day, but I say we've no right to expect that. Or expect you to continue to do it. It can be productive if you don't vapor lock or otherwise crash and burn. Not, however, a good way to have a life......

Be on the lookout for the new product stuff.

Thanks.

OF

OF,
Every email comes directly to my phone and is turned around in 3-5 work days. My personal email is vaporblunt1@gmail.com. Send me an email referencing "fc complaint" in the subject and I'll solve your problems quick. I don't know why you wouldn't have received a response to your original email.
I sent an email on 9/27/2012 and still have not heard back. My email is the same as my username [at]yahoo[dot]com This is really getting annoying to try to get through to someone.
Like rccsr I would consider a palm to replace it if that is an option.

chance4272,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I sent an email on 9/27/2012 and still have not heard back. My email is the same as my username [at]yahoo[dot]com This is really getting annoying to try to get through to someone.
Like rccsr I would consider a palm to replace it if that is an option.

Sorry Chance, I was confused as your email came up as your real name and not the email address. Please ignore my first post If you seen it before I edited it. I received your email yesterday @ 4:30 pm and forwarded it to our claims department. You will be contacted today If you haven't already heard from us. Also, please remember that today is the morning if the 5th day from your original email, as you quoted me above it takes 3-5 days for us to process claims. Sorry about your frustration with your LHS, but they are under no obligation to take returns. Please let me know if I can do anything to help

TherealVaporblunt,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
VapeXhale spoke about the HydraTube patent in the Cloud thread a few months ago.

Read Here.

:peace:
Hi Stu,

I tried to send you a private message and failed miserably. I ended up posting on your profile somehow, sorry. Anyways, I have a new vape coming out and I would love for you to do some trials for me, send me a message if you are interested please.

TherealVaporblunt,
Top Bottom