• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapor Blunt

Paper

====================
Notes on Me
====================

I am aware of my low post count, I am not a shill though this will be a very positive review. I am also aware that this is a very long review, but I assure you it will be an interesting one nonetheless.

This post was made Day 1 i.e. the first day of owning The Vapor Blunt.

I've read through all 21 pages of this thread and it was PAINFUL. It seems like most people are extremely paranoid and are quick to dismiss any claim contrary to their own based simply on post count, though I can see why- I assure you I was not paid to write this. I will also add that whenever I go to a restaurant or go through customer service and they are very effective, and did an amazing job I go out of my way to write reviews or talk to supervisors commending them on their work.

I have not vaped in a few years and have recently decided to make the switch over. I called a shop nearby that sold vaporizers and asked what vapes they had and what were the top 5 the man who worked there would recommend. From the ones they had in stock the most highly recommended one was The Vapor Blunt.

I googled all the vapes he listed and read through all the reviews and I thought The Vapor Blunt sounded the best. I wanted the portability, but for 99% of the time I use it, it would be at home, alone. Now I smoke in my house, at a window (which is above an electrical outlet) in an office chair in front of a computer. I spend a lot of time on my computer, as well as smoking (well I guess now I'll be vaping...) so I enjoyed the auto shut off function, since I often get caught up doing things (such as writing extensive reviews online, hah!) and forget about everything else. I also liked the rechargeable battery because it would fit my "set-up".

The Vapor Blunt has other features that led to my decision to purchase it, namely the stirrer and the ease of use due to the single button. It seemed perfect for me and the best choice, not to mention that I could purchase it in a nearby store rather than online- in case I had a problem with it and had to bring it in, rather than mail it back because with the nature of the product it could possibly raise some problems.

So I finished reading this thread last night, and decided to purchase it today.

======================
My Purchase of The Vapor Blunt at a shop
======================

I walked into my local store and asked if they still had The Vapor Blunt in stock, he said "Yes, and I highly recommend that one" I talked to him about the problems I had heard and he said that he was a product tester for it, and swore by it. (I could tell his genuine appreciation that he got when I told him I was interested in purchasing it) He took the Vapor Blunt boxes out, one of each color and before he could finish placing them in front of me he said "Oh-oh" and looked right at the entrance to the store.

To my surprise a man in his 30s-40s walked in with a Vapor Blunt box with a very disgruntled look on his face. He walked over next to me and put his box down on the counter, he had apparently purchased it earlier in the week and had come in once before complaining about not getting it to work at all. (Now I imagine if I were a salesman I would want to do the best job I could... like a car salesmen) I had assumed the worker was going to tell him to wait one moment while he finished up my purchase since I was there first. (I should also add that if I were the salesman and I believed so strongly in the integrity of the vapor blunt I would have acted the same way he did)

He stopped putting the different versions (colors) of the Vapor Blunt in front of me and attended to the guy who just walked in. The man noticed what I was purchasing and begun to talk about the problems to me as well as the worker. He said "I purchased this earlier in the week and I can't get it to work. My family is out of town and I need it to work NOW". The worker said he understood, and agreed to take a look at it. He handed it over to the worker who opened it up and noticed there was still some green pieces of what he was vaping in the bowl, though an extremely small amount I'm certain that, that qualifies for the equivalent of a "party foul" but I digress...

The worker asked The old man "You've been grinding your stuff, right?", the old Man said, "Yes". The worker pressed the button once, waits a few seconds and then inhales, a small amount of visable vapor comes out and he gives the guy a "You shouldn't be in here with this look" but smiles nonetheless and says "It's working", the worker and I laugh. I spoke to the man about this thread and how I had read other people having similar problems and complaints but explained to him some of the solutions people have had (inhaling through your nose with an open throat, etc). He said "Alright", smiled it off and went home in an attempt to experiment with his Vapor Blunt once again.

Now I continued on with the purchase, I told him the price he was selling The Vapor Blunt was marked up too high and I could easily get it cheaper online. He knew it was true and gave me a lower price and even threw in a grinder and some flavor tips as well. They were out of "The Multi-Pack" of various flavors so I purchased orange, they were also out of grape- the one I was really looking forward to. The worker said "Wait up, hold on a minute", he went into his backpack and pulled out a case with a Vapor Blunt in it, took out a grape mouth piece and handed it to me- What a nice guy!

===================================
My First Use of The Vapor Blunt
===================================

After my purchase I hurried home to use it- the worker told me that usually the Vapor Blunts come out of the box charged enough for one session. I put it on green and tried using it, I got tiny vapor clouds and didn't feel anything. I should add that I have not vaped in a while and forgot that it creeps up on me later on.

So for 5-10 minutes (somewhere in there) I felt nothing, I was prepared to write a negative review online and return it if possible (I'm sure I saw a sign in that store that said "All sales are final" though) which would leave me extremely miffed if I had spent a lot of money on some improperly working junk. I hit it 15-20 times, sometimes fast (one after another) other times really slow, long drags. I noticed that it was hitting me, and it was hitting me hard. I was hunched over my arms, which were laid on the window sill the same way I used to rest on a desk in school after finishing a test earlier than other students- I now knew that The Vapor Blunt was working, and it was effective!

Not only did I feel good but my lungs felt the same as normal, not like when I combusted.

I am so very happy with my purchase of The Vapor Blunt, I intend to post a few more times with updates, but in the time it took me to finish my first session, and write this review I do believe my Vapor Blunt has finished charging and that means I have something I need to attend to!

Thank you for creating The Vapor Blunt, whenever I find out a friend smokes I'll point them in the direction of your product.

Paper,
Reactions: sessnet

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
====================
Notes on Me
====================

I am aware of my low post count, I am not a shill though this will be a very positive review. I am also aware that this is a very long review, but I assure you it will be an interesting one nonetheless.

This post was made Day 1 i.e. the first day of owning The Vapor Blunt.

I've read through all 21 pages of this thread and it was PAINFUL. It seems like most people are extremely paranoid and are quick to dismiss any claim contrary to their own based simply on post count, though I can see why- I assure you I was not paid to write this. I will also add that whenever I go to a restaurant or go through customer service and they are very effective, and did an amazing job I go out of my way to write reviews or talk to supervisors commending them on their work.

I have not vaped in a few years and have recently decided to make the switch over. I called a shop nearby that sold vaporizers and asked what vapes they had and what were the top 5 the man who worked there would recommend. From the ones they had in stock the most highly recommended one was The Vapor Blunt.

I googled all the vapes he listed and read through all the reviews and I thought The Vapor Blunt sounded the best. I wanted the portability, but for 99% of the time I use it, it would be at home, alone. Now I smoke in my house, at a window (which is above an electrical outlet) in an office chair in front of a computer. I spend a lot of time on my computer, as well as smoking (well I guess now I'll be vaping...) so I enjoyed the auto shut off function, since I often get caught up doing things (such as writing extensive reviews online, hah!) and forget about everything else. I also liked the rechargeable battery because it would fit my "set-up".

The Vapor Blunt has other features that led to my decision to purchase it, namely the stirrer and the ease of use due to the single button. It seemed perfect for me and the best choice, not to mention that I could purchase it in a nearby store rather than online- in case I had a problem with it and had to bring it in, rather than mail it back because with the nature of the product it could possibly raise some problems.

So I finished reading this thread last night, and decided to purchase it today.

======================
My Purchase of The Vapor Blunt at a shop
======================

I walked into my local store and asked if they still had The Vapor Blunt in stock, he said "Yes, and I highly recommend that one" I talked to him about the problems I had heard and he said that he was a product tester for it, and swore by it. (I could tell his genuine appreciation that he got when I told him I was interested in purchasing it) He took the Vapor Blunt boxes out, one of each color and before he could finish placing them in front of me he said "Oh-oh" and looked right at the entrance to the store.

To my surprise a man in his 30s-40s walked in with a Vapor Blunt box with a very disgruntled look on his face. He walked over next to me and put his box down on the counter, he had apparently purchased it earlier in the week and had come in once before complaining about not getting it to work at all. (Now I imagine if I were a salesman I would want to do the best job I could... like a car salesmen) I had assumed the worker was going to tell him to wait one moment while he finished up my purchase since I was there first. (I should also add that if I were the salesman and I believed so strongly in the integrity of the vapor blunt I would have acted the same way he did) .

I am happy that you are happy. I am especially happy to hear about the LHS giving such great customer service, that is a great review

TherealVaporblunt,

Paper

2 weeks into owning the Vapor Blunt and I'm still loving it!

took me a while to get a hang of it, and I did waste a few bowls by not using it properly.

The best way I've found is to turn it on, while empty and the cap screwed on, then wait about one minute, pack the bowl, let it sit for ~30 seconds on green, (or yellow if you want BIIIIG clouds) and then start using the piece.

Packing it, then pressing green and immediately hitting it when it stops blinking is a terrible way to use the Vapor Blunt.

I'll write up another review in a week or so!

Paper,
I just bought one of these a week ago from a local smoke shop and I love it it was great until I tried to plug it in to charge. I never got a blue light. I purchased a second battery to see if it was just a defunct battery but it still doesn't work. I also emailed vaporblunt about the problem as soon as it occurred (the same day I bought it) and the company hasn't gotten back to me. I love the product but not when I can't use it. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this?

nick3noodles,
Just be patient. I contacted therealvaporblunt as well with some questions regarding my vape and I had seriously forgotten about emailing him by the time he got back to me. Unfortunately with the impending release of the company's second portable vape; it's probably a busy time.

Jacksonvilla,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I believe mr. Vaporblunt was online yesterday, posting in the Palm thread. Funny that he didn't reply to your troubles here Nick3Noodles. I guess he forgot to check his other thread, have you tried IMing him here on FC?

OhTheAgony,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I just bought one of these a week ago from a local smoke shop and I love it it was great until I tried to plug it in to charge. I never got a blue light. I purchased a second battery to see if it was just a defunct battery but it still doesn't work. I also emailed vaporblunt about the problem as soon as it occurred (the same day I bought it) and the company hasn't gotten back to me. I love the product but not when I can't use it. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this?
Hello,

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having. I never received your email, are you emailing vaporblunt1@gmail.com? Anyway, That sounds to me like a short has occurred on the circuit board, and if that is the case it is 100 percent covered under warranty. All of the information for warranty returns is on our website, please make sure you follow the instructions to assure a smooth process. I am sorry it took so long for you to receive a response!!

Hey Jacksonvilla,

I remember that!! It was over Christmas/New Year right? Sorry about that, I try to be speedy :)

TherealVaporblunt,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
i lost my charger what is the output of the charger so i can buy one just at radio shack or maybe i have one I just need to know what the output is so i dont ruin it thx

Goodlife101,
I ordered a Vaporblunt from EZ Vapes on Monday, it shipped Tuesday, and I got it today, Thursday. It cost me $197.10 with free shipping and came with a grinder, pretty nice and big too, and a small glass container for your herb. It was smaller than I wanted, maybe enough for 5-6 grams in non-ground form, but it was free.

I packed it up almost full, but left it airy, and began to vaporize. The hits produced weren't very visable, so I bumped it into turbo mode very quickly. It soon gave off slightly better hits, but not nearly enough is what I was thinking. I hit it more and packed another, this one even more full and packed it down too with the wooden spoon. This one didn't hit harder but more consistently, and before I had time to complain about it again I was very high. I noted that the high was more pleasant, pure-feeling high than the high from the day before or that morning, which was the same bud on the Vapir One v. 5.0. I then packed the vaped herb and put it in one of the discs for the ONE and it only filled it roughly halfway so I feel this is a conservative vape thusfar.

I returned to it a few hours later for a two person session. Packing two bowls in similar fashion to the second from earlier (full and slightly condensed) I felt that the hits were even greater and I had a hunch it had to do with a learning curve on the device. So to sum up so far..

- Did not produce thick vapor (I do not expect this so much from a portable vape, and I noticed they were thicker the earlier you exhaled them so I think a lot of it is you cooling it.)
- Very pleasant, clean high
- Conservative

Will return with more...

Pureherbalcure,

wdpballer

just vaporized for the first time with the vaporblunt. My story is just like the posters above me except that i only smoked 1 bowl and i got very fucking high. Im upgrading from the magic flight box and all i can say is damn, this vaporblunt is one hell of a vaporizer. I bought it from ezvapes.com too. Excellent service.

wdpballer,
Yesterday I returned to the vaporblunt after ingesting liquid LSD and the combination was excellent. The vape was a hit for the entire trip, as it was a delight to carry, pack, and use. I used it on and off for the entire trip, only needing to charge it once. This quickly highlighted the vaporblunt's amazing functionality and ease of use. An excellent portable thusfar.

Pureherbalcure,

OF

Yesterday I returned to the vaporblunt after ingesting liquid LSD and the combination was excellent. The vape was a hit for the entire trip, as it was a delight to carry, pack, and use. I used it on and off for the entire trip, only needing to charge it once. This quickly highlighted the vaporblunt's amazing functionality and ease of use. An excellent portable thusfar.

Thanks for the input, but this isn't that sort of group for the most part. Lots of stuff is wonderful on acid. Nothing at all is fun sometimes.

Medical Cannabis is another matter entirely, IMO. It's not a recreational issue for many, nor really the theme here, nor do I think acid really contributes to objective observation? For sure it's not the sort of advice I'm looking for WRT purchase for my uses, FWIW.

Thanks for the information, though, information is good.....

OF

Berry21

Time for my first post on my first vaporizer. Before I throw out some questions... I want to say thanks to FC! This is an awesome community that has already taught me so much in such a short time.

I have owned the VaporBlunt for 3 weeks now and haven't combusted since. I can honestly say that vaping will be my sole method of meditating unless in a social combusting environment. I have turned a friend on to vaping and he in turn turned two of his peeps into vape fans. The mental and physical benefits of vaping over 3 or 4 blunts a week have me hooked for life.

The packing and breathing techniques learned in this thread have helped me hone in on how to best use this piece. My questions are centered around cleaning. If I remove the filter I notice their is a small area that I can see that is getting some gunky build up. I tried to get in there with a pipe cleaner but it removed very little of the build up. Is the area I am referring to part of the heating element or the air pathway? Has anyone opened up their VB to clean or inspect the inside? Does opening up the unit void the warranty?

Thanks again for this forum. Looking forward to adding a desktop unit and doing some baking in the near future!

Berry21,
Reactions: rufrothy

Berry21

This image on the right shows the approximate area that I am trying to clean. If you look into the chamber there is what appears to be a flat spot where I am getting some build up.

PS - I borrowed this pic from the original post.

IMG_0098.jpg

Berry21,
Also, I don't understand what is so hard about learning to use it. "technique based" I've used at least 10 differrant ones. You put the mouthpiece to your mouth and suck in then blow out vapor. Then you go to the kithen and eat a snickers with cool whip. It's that easy for me.

aaronthebaron,
The red seal on my bowl is cracked in like 3 places... this is really concerning me as I used the vape normally and was trying my best not to mess anything up. I really hope that I can send it back to be repaired or something..

One thing I will say about this vape is it works great when you pack it fat. All these people whining about loading the tiny chamber.. if you know anything about rolling blunts the vaporblunt packed full is like 1/4 of a real blunt. And the vapors keep coming out for like 30mins straight sometimes. There's peaks where you get massive thc filled hits and toward the end it dies down but a normal blunt lasts like 5 mins if your lucky.

The device works great for people with really low tolerance too I hand my buddys the blunt for a min and they take two puffs and get faded. I have a high tolerance though and usually vape a whole bowl to myself. One time I had 2 fully loaded chambers to myself and vaped myself to sleep. The vaporblunt medicates. Even my girlfriend who hates the smell of herb smoke and smoking will hit this thing.

aaronthebaron,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am thinking about picking this thing up. Can anyone chime in again and let me know how theirs is working and if their opinions have changed at all? I am kind of on the fence about it. I want to use it on a car ride to a place, or on my couch watching TV.

Slightly Medicated,

DeepWater

Time for my first post on my first vaporizer. Before I throw out some questions... I want to say thanks to FC! This is an awesome community that has already taught me so much in such a short time.

I have owned the VaporBlunt for 3 weeks now and haven't combusted since. I can honestly say that vaping will be my sole method of meditating unless in a social combusting environment. I have turned a friend on to vaping and he in turn turned two of his peeps into vape fans. The mental and physical benefits of vaping over 3 or 4 blunts a week have me hooked for life.

The packing and breathing techniques learned in this thread have helped me hone in on how to best use this piece. My questions are centered around cleaning. If I remove the filter I notice their is a small area that I can see that is getting some gunky build up. I tried to get in there with a pipe cleaner but it removed very little of the build up. Is the area I am referring to part of the heating element or the air pathway? Has anyone opened up their VB to clean or inspect the inside? Does opening up the unit void the warranty?

Thanks again for this forum. Looking forward to adding a desktop unit and doing some baking in the near future!

right on berry boy ;)

i would think opening the unit would void the warranty. you might want to ask your friend who you turned onto vaping for a piece of 130# mono fishing line to run through the chamber airway. it won't get it 100% clean but will clear any large obstructions. And it's flexible enough to make the hard bend while being rigid enough to push anything through.

DeepWater,

Berry21

right on berry boy ;)

i would think opening the unit would void the warranty. you might want to ask your friend who you turned onto vaping for a piece of 130# mono fishing line to run through the chamber airway. it won't get it 100% clean but will clear any large obstructions. And it's flexible enough to make the hard bend while being rigid enough to push anything through.

Lol DeepWater. I will try to grab some of that fishing line this weekend.

I combusted for the first time in 4 weeks last night. What a difference! The taste flat out sucked and I am feeling a bit congested this morning. That's what I get for not having my VB charged.

Berry21,
Lol DeepWater. I will try to grab some of that fishing line this weekend.

I combusted for the first time in 4 weeks last night. What a difference! The taste flat out sucked and I am feeling a bit congested this morning. That's what I get for not having my VB charged.

Is anyone having a problem with the seal between the plastic and the metal chamber? I swear mines cracked and I don't know why.... this really sucks

aaronthebaron,

SgtPJ

I served my country so I can Vape all day!
I own an Iolite, a Wispr, and a Magic Flight. For some reason, smoking makes me nauseous. I have to vape, so I've tried them most of them. I only buy portable ones because of the freedom. I like the vapor I get off this the best and I like how well designed it is. So far, so good. lol

I am a new patient in Colorado, can this unit be used at any altitude? Also, how long is the heat up for a nice thick vapor? Is it really only 1 minute?

SgtPJ,

nicko

Hi Guys,

After reading through the many pages of valuable info here at FC, I have finally ordered my VaporBlunt (it should be delivered next week). I don't live in the U.S. - so the power plug that will come with the unit will be useless to me.

I am hoping someone is able to tell me the DC voltage & watts rating (written on the back of the power plug) so I am able to find the correct one at home or in a local electrical store prior to my VB arriving.

Your help is much appreciated!
-Nicko :tup:

nicko,

OF

I am hoping someone is able to tell me the DC voltage & watts rating (written on the back of the power plug) so I am able to purchase the correct one in a local electrical store prior to my VB arriving.

Actually I think you want the full label information, in this case input is probably more important. I suspect the supplied 'wall wort' takes inputs from 100 to 220 Volts of most any frequency. What I bet you need is not another supply but a plug adapter?

What's the standard mains power where you are?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom