Discontinued Vapor Blunt

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Have you started a VB2.0 thread yet? I don't want to clutter this thread up with questions about the new one.

stickstones,

Pcpvapors

I think it requires x amount of attention and the mods clear it so its not a repeated thread etc.

Pcpvapors,

Vintreason

Hi, I just bought a VB on the local online classifieds here in Australia about a week ago, and i just love it. I worked out how to use it properly and it is now conserving my herbs a lot better than I had originally thought it would. The only thing is that after using it for a week I am starting to get this annoying hissing sound that seems to come from the hole under the battery when you take the mouthpiece off. The guy i bought it from said he had gotten it about a year ago and he said that he wasn't sure about the warranty, but having only used it a handful of times, I figured it was pretty new, and it's still working great, but the hissssss, its driving me a little crazy. I put the little wooden tool down there to see if i may have a little resin stuck in there, but nothing on the end of the tool. I am probably going to try and take it apart. TRVB, any ideas? I don't really want to send it back and have to buy a MFLB for the month it will take it to get repaired. I could probably deal with the sound. I hope people still look at this thread.... Thanks.

Vintreason,

Tweek

Had one of these units sent to me by TRVB, and I am eager to give it a whirl. From what I understand, they are available for $49.99 which is a pretty awesome price. I still have to test it out, and report back, but I have high hopes...at that price point it can help alot of people get into vaping, who may not have the cash otherwise.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Where are you finding that price? It's 100 everywhere I look.

CentiZen,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
What are the VaporBlunt discount codes ? for some reason I can't find them anywhere. TIA all.

:tup: @Tweek enjoy your new toys.

RUDE BOY,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Which code did you use for the vaporblunt?
all i ordered was the hydrotube. but now im wondering if it was a good decision. i found a sickkkkkk Bubb and a lhs, made by a local glass shop that's actually 5 minutes from my house. i met some new friends :) might get into glass blowing also. as they invited to give me a few free lessons..

wow i got off track.

KidFated.,

Tweek

all i ordered was the hydrotube. but now im wondering if it was a good decision. i found a sickkkkkk Bubb and a lhs, made by a local glass shop that's actually 5 minutes from my house. i met some new friends :) might get into glass blowing also. as they invited to give me a few free lessons..

wow i got off track.

This is about the first generation VaporBlunt vaporizer, not the water tool.

Tweek,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Maybe $49.99 will be the "black Friday" sale. I don't really need to buy another vape right now anyways as I have both an OG Pinnacle and handcarved VG on the way. Probably be better served buying a bit more Bud this month then another Vaporizer. (VAS can be serious business)

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

I will keep you folks in the loop on any info I find out about the price.

I gave this a good go today, and I definitely see VaporBlunt has come a long way since releasing this guy. It's pretty large, so not really portable in a discreet sense. But it is battery operated, and very light so it can be carried around the house with ease, especially by those with weaker/injured hands, etc.

There are two heat settings (390/410). I find I can get ok cloud production on the high setting. Low is more for flavour...to me, it was not a useful setting at all, since I found the taste to be the same, but better vapor quality on the high setting. Flavour at this point in time, is not that great. I can still taste the plastic that the vape and mouthpiece are made of. The chamber and airpath appears to be SS, but the air passes through the bottom stir stick, and through a plastic mouthpiece...so lots of opportunity to pick up the new vape taste. There was a little bit of burn off, maybe a few minutes of some off gassing that went away. I also gave it a good scrub with ISO.

I still need to spend time with it, but so far I can see this as appealing to the budget minded user...someone who does not need big fat rips...just a cheap way to medicate. Especially if it is indeed available at the $50 price point. With a tight pack and short puffing technique, I was able to work my way up to a light/medium-light vapor. While occasionally using the stir tool to mix things up, I was able to get about 10+ decent hits off the unit and ended up with a medium brown coloured abv.

Tweek

@Tweek worth tha $50? in your opinion obviously..

If I wanted something easy on the pockets just to start vaporizing I'd say it was worth it at that price. I can't say at this point if the poor taste goes away...I am hoping with more usage it does. Other than that, as long as you are not expecting big, fat cloud like hits, it does the job of medicating just fine.

Not really sure where one can find a decent battery operated unit for $50 at the moment.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
If I wanted something easy on the pockets just to start vaporizing I'd say it was worth it at that price. I can't say at this point if the poor taste goes away...I am hoping with more usage it does. Other than that, as long as you are not expecting big, fat cloud like hits, it does the job of medicating just fine.

Not really sure where one can find a decent battery operated unit for $50 at the moment.

no where unless you want a fake launch box. but i like supporting the real companies. so its this or another launchbox. (warranty wont cover me losing it while dirtbiking haha)

KidFated.,

Tweek

no where unless you want a fake launch box. but i like supporting the real companies. so its this or another launchbox. (warranty wont cover me losing it while dirtbiking haha)

I have a launch box and this will give you more vapor easier. But it is much larger, so you lost any real stealth. I tried it with my water tool and it worked well. Again, nothing "cloud like" but smooth, and got me medicated.

Just need to work on the taste.

Tweek,
Top Bottom