Discontinued Vapor Blunt

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It's called "vaporblunt 2.0 dlx".

If all goes well I should have one to review in a few weeks.

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: OF

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Very stoked to hear this.... Where's the damn preorder button :)

Here's some quick talking points about vaporblunt 2.0, I'm working on the specific detail still.

1. It as half the length of the original vaporblunt

2. Led display with 5 programmed temperature settings ranging from 370 - 500 degrees

3. a conserdable improvement on heat up time, it's currently testing at 90 seconds aprx

4. Additional oil accessory cap and glass straw included

5. Shallower, wider bowl for easy loading

6. Turning knob

This is all included in the vaporblunt 2.0, we will also have a 2.0 dlx that I will share the details for as soon as they are finalized!! I hope the 3rd time is a charm, I feel after all the things we learned from vb and palm that this product is going to be a big hit, as always discounts for FC members will apply.

Pcpvapors

Still using the same mouth piece set up with the recessed hole with the vapor tube running all the way down to the chamber?

EDIT: I opened up the vaporblunt and explored it quite a bit while I had it.

Pcpvapors,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Still using the same mouth piece set up with the recessed hole with the vapor tube running all the way down to the chamber?

EDIT: I opened up the vaporblunt and explored it quite a bit while I had it.

We have changed the vapor path for easier cleaning, the mouthpiece set up, heating element, insulation, screen and battery are all different.

TherealVaporblunt,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
VB20Iso.jpg

VB20Side.jpg

VB20Top.jpg

VB20withConsentratesAccessories.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
So you vape oil out of one end (with a mouthpiece and a stand?) and the mouthpiece for herb is on the other side? Like an ambedextrious vaporizer?

Stu,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Could be. But notice the mouthpiece is coming out of the ass end?

Stu,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
So you vape oil out of one end (with a mouthpiece and a stand?) and the mouthpiece for herb is on the other side? Like an ambedextrious vaporizer?

That's exactly right. The base is just a holder, it is not a charger. The cap it a thimble design that you put the oil in, turn up to level 5 and the aroma's will pour through the glass tube!

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: Stu

Leddy420

Hey, just joined this site to toss in my two cents in regards to the Vapor Blunt:

I have been a heavy user of vaporizers for 4-5 years. My main vape at home is the Herbal Aire, and I'm currently on my second unit(original unit just got way too dirty after 3 years of daily use). I had just started to make a move into the portable vape market about a year ago, because I was getting frustrated from using a glass pipe on the go. I had been using the Magic Flight Launch Box for my mobile needs, but I got very annoyed at the faulty battery setup that unit uses, and unfortunately you cannot take apart the unit to remove resin from the main chamber.

I had read some reviews regarding the VB, I liked the design, and the price point wasn't too bad. I went over to my local head shop and picked one up. Here are my thoughts concerning the unit:

Packaging:

The package on this unit is very slick - the box catches your eye and looks professional. When you open it up, the first thing that you see is a cut-out piece of plastic with the vapor blunt displayed in all its glory. When you peel on down to the next layer of the box, you come across the main contents: the vapor blunt, wall charge unit, cleaning tools(which are very high quality by the way, especially the scrub brush), mouth piece(s), and instruction manual.

Overall I give the packaging a 9/10

Build Quality:

I will start off by saying this: the build quality is misguided. The unit looks like it is made of a lower grade plastic, but still manages to maintain a look of intention and durability. What I mean by intention is that the unit was obviously well thought out, and clearly with a certain design direction. When you pick it up the first thing that will surprise you is how hefty/sturdy the unit feels in your hands. There is a slight indentation on the top of the unit to encourage users to hold it like an actual blunt, why wouldn't you anyways? The screw cap that covers the bowl has a stir stick built into it; this is ingenious, how has no other manufacturer managed to incorporate this into their design? I will never know. The unit itself is kept together by using 3 small screws, and some nice molded plastic. Inside the unit the main air flow tube is kept far out of way of the heating elements/electronics. The battery is easily replaceable if necessary.

Overall I give the build quality a 8/10

Operation:

The unit is one of the simplest, and most efficient-to-use vaporizers I have ever used. It can almost be entirely operate with one hand. The unit heats up with the press of a button, and with a second press the unit shifts into boost mode for some extra heat. You simply put the tip of the vapor blunt to your lips and inhale. When you are done inhaling, you turn the shift knob and wait 30-45 seconds before taking another hoot - when you battery dies, the LED turns red. Charge time on the vapor blunt ranges based on how dead the battery is, but on average my charge times are usually around 60 minutes. I can use it multiple times before the battery is drained, with each session lasting approximately 5-10 minutes. I can bring this bad boy to work with me without having to worry about recharging it until I get home.

Overall I give the operation a 9/10

Vapor Quality:

The vapor quality is utterly beautiful. As with any other vape, you really need to learn how to properly pack the bowl and what consistency of herb to use - once you have that down, you are on your way to some delicious and dense vapors. The stir knob simply adds to this effect, as you can "shift" the contents of your bowl after every hit ensuring that all of your material gets burned evenly. In terms of efficiency, the ABV seems very comparable to the ABV that the Herbal Aire leaves behind - and as far as I am aware, the HA is one of, if not THE most efficient vaporizer on the market.

Overall I give the vapor quality a 9.5/10

Maintenance:

On to my favorite section, cleaning! Needless to say I was quite disappointed at the lack of video/instructional material related to actually cleaning the vapor blunt. The inside of the unit is a complete mystery to most users, myself included. After about a week of solid use I noticed that my air flow was seriously restricted. I unscrewed the mouthpiece and tried clearing the flow chamber back up to the heating element using pipe cleaners - no dice. I tried to go from the other end forcing out the utterly large amount of resin that had built up in the air flow chamber - to no avail. I tried to use a tool of some sort to scrape the resin out of the chamber, but it was quite hard to do because I couldn't get the resin heated up to a point where it would be easily removed(even with the unit turned on). So I finally got to a point of desperation, I thought to myself "I've had this $200 vaporizer for a week and I can't clean it or get decent air flow?!?!?!"....not today sir! I did the thing most people shouldn't do: disassembled my vapor blunt. I did it with great success mind you, but I wouldn't recommend doing this as it clearly states in the manual that it voids warranty(not that I could see anything that would indicate the unit had been tampered with). I luckily found an image on a random site that showed me the insides of the vapor blunt. With this lone image I had prepared myself enough to embark on the task of removing this chunk of resin from my vapor blunt. After removing three screws, and taking apart the main unit, and removing the button, and removing the board, and removing the heating element, and finally removing the air flow chamber piece, I was able to finally squeeze out the pea-sized turd of resin that had been haunting my vaporizer in the angled portion of the air flow chamber. I had to cut the USB cord for a printer, and feed that through the air flow chamber, but in the end it all worked out well. I have come out of the experience with working knowledge on assembling/disassembling my vapor blunt, and I have also learned that it is best to clear your air flow chamber out at least once every two days if you are using it a few times a day.

Overall I give maintenance a 6/10

Who should buy this vape?

Anyone who is looking for a high-quality, easy to use, efficient portable vaporizer. Just keep in mind that this device requires a more stringent cleaning regime than most other portable vaporizers.

Peace out,

Gonna go toke my VB

P.S:

That new Vapor Blunt 2.0 looks amazing....why did I just buy my original?? :(

Leddy420,
Reactions: OF

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Hey, just joined this site to toss in my two cents in regards to the Vapor Blunt:

I have been a heavy user of vaporizers for 4-5 years. My main vape at home is the Herbal Aire, and I'm currently on my second unit(original unit just got way too dirty after 3 years of daily use). I had just started to make a move into the portable vape market about a year ago, because I was getting frustrated from using a glass pipe on the go. I had been using the Magic Flight Launch Box for my mobile needs, but I got very annoyed at the faulty battery setup that unit uses, and unfortunately you cannot take apart the unit to remove resin from the main chamber.

I had read some reviews regarding the VB, I liked the design, and the price point wasn't too bad. I went over to my local head shop and picked one up. Here are my thoughts concerning the unit:

Packaging:

The package on this unit is very slick - the box catches your eye and looks professional. When you open it up, the first thing that you see is a cut-out piece of plastic with the vapor blunt displayed in all its glory. When you peel on down to the next layer of the box, you come across the main contents: the vapor blunt, wall charge unit, cleaning tools(which are very high quality by the way, especially the scrub brush), mouth piece(s), and instruction manual.

Overall I give the packaging a 9/10

Thanks for the extensive review!!! you gave a lot of great tips and tricks. I hope you enjoy.

TherealVaporblunt,

Leddy420

You're welcome. After using the device and reading some of the initial comments on this thread, I figured I owed it to the product to write an honest review.

I even find myself using it in place of my Herbal Aire :brow:

Looking forward to the new edition, I will write a similar review when I get around to making the purchase after it has been released.

Leddy420,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Here is the artwork for the box of the VB 2.0 DLX. We have 4 different scientific glass water attachments to choose from. They will also be sold separately, and will fit onto the original Vapor Blunt. I'll have more specific details posted in about an hour. I hope you all like this!!!

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_2b.jpg

TherealVaporblunt,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I thought VapeXhale had patents on those kinds of tubes?

Edit: patents pending apparently

Quetzalcoatl,

Leddy420

You can patent glass tubes now? That's amusing....maybe we should patent the bong design? ;) I find it hard to believe they will be granted that patent.

New package looks pretty sweet. When are you planning on releasing the 2.0 dlx?

Leddy420,
Reactions: Teedub

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
You can patent glass tubes now? That's amusing....maybe we should patent the bong design? ;) I find it hard to believe they will be granted that patent.

New package looks pretty sweet. When are you planning on releasing the 2.0 dlx?

We have spoken the owners of the cloud and they are in corporation with this product. They have been very supportive of us and a great company to work with. I do not feel comfortable speaking for them, if they choose to comment that will be up to them.

The 2.0 and the dlx will be released on the same day, sometime near thanksgiving.

Top Bottom