1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vapor Blunt

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by WildinOut, Nov 9, 2011.

1. KidFated.

KidFated. Watch your pawking metaws.

thanks tweek, dont need much stealth when hunting or riding, just portability. how is tha battery?

2. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

Only used it two or three times so far and the battery is fine. Sessions were at least 5-10 min each. I will try and make note of how long it lasts.

KidFated. likes this.
  3. honorface

honorface vape weed; eat yogurt

Hey so after checking out all trvb has to offer based on price as well I am going to be going with the vapor blunt over the pinnacle, I tried the code and got no response :/ I have no problem waiting for the thanksgiving sale though!

4. TherealVaporblunt

TherealVaporblunt Well-Known Member Manufacturer

It should be working shortly, IT is on it as we speak

5. honorface

honorface vape weed; eat yogurt

Thank you! You are the best!

RUDE BOY likes this.
  6. rekrab

rekrab Well-Known Member

is that coupon code not working anymore. It said it was goin to Jan 1st 50 bucks is hard to turn down

7. KidFated.

@TherealVaporblunt
    any word on this code working or not working? just tried and failed. ogvb50?

8. 4DaCrohns

4DaCrohns Active Member

Feeling nostalgic for my first battery powered vape, I visited this page to see what the current price would be for one again. When seeing $50 my jaw nearly hit the floor :) .

For anyone considering buying this vape, I will tell you that out of every herbal vape I've had (see signature) its the one that got me the most baked :spliff:. The first setting is pretty useless in my opinion, minimal vapor if any, but then again I got it the week it came out- maybe there's been updates to the model since then. But on the higher temp setting, lots of stirring, and a lot of patience, i'd end up getting ok sized clouds. But remember, just cause you dont see vapor, doesnt mean THC isnt being released. :2c:

I originally was going to (when I get paid from caroling) pick up the N02 for $65, but I'm torn between the two now.

Oh, and I understand that the coupon code is unavalible/not working right now, but I cant even find the website. All I can find is "vaporblunt.com" and when I type in "therealvaporblunt.com" it redirects me because it cant find said website. Help the tenor please :D

RUDE BOY likes this.
  9. KidFated.

paid for caroling? sign me up. and thevaporblunt.com

Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  10. 4DaCrohns

4DaCrohns Active Member

Thank you !

And yea, who ever said being a vocal performance major didnt pay? Much less being a music major. It's a fuck ton of work though. We have a 50 song set list and get paid depending on how big the group is (quartet or octet). I get paid $35/hr :D

Granted most gigs end up being only an hour, but we have 3-5 gig opportunites a week

RUDE BOY and KidFated. like this.
  11. llamaman001

llamaman001 Well-Known Member

where did you find a vaporblunt for 50 bucks?

12. Mistt

Mistt New Member

I bought this vapor blunt about 3 months ago and it has already stopped working. The vaporBlunt no longer heats the chamber and continues to blink non-stop.

The airway is not clogged or anything it just does not work, plain and simple.

I love the vaporBlunt but it is definitely frustrating that it has already having problems working.

i emailed TRVB and hope for a swift response.

13. JAVernola

JAVernola Always on a higher plane

Any response yet, Mistt?

14. KidFated.

$60 on gotvape. Worth it?

OF likes this.
  15. OF

OF Well-Known Member

At that price? I'd say definitely. Solid little vape IMO, works fine.

OF

KidFated. likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors