• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapor Blunt

WildinOut

Just bought a new portable vape called a Vapor Blunt. It cost me $300 but its fucking sick. I love it because it heats up in under a minute and there is a stirring device built into the end so you don't have to keep opening it. It also came with flavored tips, which is nice. I just wondered if anyone else has tried it or checked it out.

WildinOut,

weedemon

enthusiast
http://www.thevaporblunt.com/index.php?main_page=index

humm thanks for this! never heard of it. it claims to be teh # 1 portable vape in the world :p

If FC hasn't' heard of it. i wonder about this... :p hehe glad to see you are enjoying it though man! welcome to my favourite internet forum! :)

have you used any other vaporizers that you can compare it to?

MISSION STATEMENT

I'll admit, I used to ONLY smoke blunts. Regardless of the warnings, there was something about those cigars that was appealing. It wasn't until I was older that the reality of what I was doing to my body actually sunk in. Eventually I switched to vaporizers and to be honest, I HATED them! I've tried several different types of vaporizers over the years, but none of them could match my love of cigars and blunts.

Feeling as though I was out of smoking options, I set out on an epic journey to create a vaporizer that was perfect for my friends and me. Come to find out, we all had the same complaints. Some of the complaints were "I can't see the smoke, so I don't know if the vaporizer is working." Or, "I don't want to plug anything into an outlet." Even, "I have to stir this thing myself and I keep burning my finger!" After having these discussions, I knew what had to be done!

I decided to merge my favorite aspects of cigars, blunts, and vaporizers into the ultimate portable unit. I constructed a team of genius engineers to create this portable unit and we all feel our concerns have been properly addressed. I hope you all enjoy our contribution to the vaporizer world with this fantastic new technology! I know we at the VaporBlunt will!

990x800pxl_Black_Black.jpg

weedemon,

WildinOut

I own an Iolite, a Wispr, and a Magic Flight. For some reason, smoking makes me nauseous. I have to vape, so I've tried them most of them. I only buy portable ones because of the freedom. I like the vapor I get off this the best and I like how well designed it is. So far, so good. lol

weedemon said:
http://www.thevaporblunt.com/index.php?main_page=index

humm thanks for this! never heard of it. it claims to be teh # 1 portable vape in the world :p

If FC hasn't' heard of it. i wonder about this... :p hehe glad to see you are enjoying it though man! welcome to may favourite internet forum! :)

have you used any other vaporizers that you can compare it to?

WildinOut,

weedemon

enthusiast
is it battery powered? *edit i looked it up, yep.

how is the flavour? are the rips big? with the word blunt in the name i'd sure hope so! :p hehe

whats it made out of plastic? does it feel solid in your hands?

how much do you pack in one bowl? how many hits do you get from it before it's cashed?

i have the mflb and love it. how do those 2 compare? I love the mflb for flavour, stealth and the portable factor.

whats your fave vape?

weedemon,

WildinOut

It is battery powered. I usually get a couple of hours off a charge unless I use turbo mode. Turbo boosts the temp so you get a thicker vapor. It's made out of a rubberized plastic, with a small notch built in to make it sit comfortably in your hand. It has a nice weight to it. Definitely feels solid. lol I have never counted hits, but I usually throw about half a gram in and end up taking a break halfway through. The flavor tips are mild, but nice. I still get a good herb taste from my smoke, but very limited odor.

weedemon said:

how is the flavour? are the rips big? with the word blunt in the name i'd sure hope so! :p hehe

how much do you pack in one bowl? how many hits do you get from it before it's cashed?

i have the mflb and love it. how do those 2 compare? I love the mflb for flavour, stealth and the portable factor.

whats your fave vape?

WildinOut,

WildinOut

I really liked the NO2 and the magic flight before I bought my vapor blunt. The iolite always just pissed me off. Now I only use my vapor blunt. It's got a nice rip to it mos def.

weedemon said:

whats your fave vape?

WildinOut,

Willeh

I hope someone picks this up and gives a thorough review. I'm looking out for a good portable right now.

Willeh,

Bouldorado

Thing looks sick. Can you use concentrates?

Edit: Wonder how the battery holds up? replacement is $50. If it's anything like a cell phone battery a yr of constant charge and discharge should take a pretty big toll out of charge capacity.

Bouldorado,
So I've had my eye on this vape for quite awhile ( couldnt wait til it dropped) I saw some dude using it and he told me he knew someone who knew someone etc and was able to borrow it. I was super interested in it and finally they hit market last friday. Guess who bought one immediately!!! Yeah thats right. I ve been through pretty much every portable vape there is and let me tell you !!!! Vapor Blunt is hands down the best one I ve ever used. A very sleek and comfortable design that kinda looks like a flash light. You can pack, push the button and in about 30 - 60 seconds you can start vaping. You get your herbals cooking and push the button again to put it in super mode. It basically heats the vape an additional ten degrees to those last little bit of oils vaping. Pack piece is pretty sizeable and not chintzy like the no2 or the iolite. the best part is your cap that holds you herbals in the blunt actually has a little stirring mechanism so you dont have to pop is open and stir every 5 min like Iolite. Clutch ass vape and I dont think ill ever buy another vape. Def recommend to any vape connoiseurs.

and damn!!!!! I just found out they have fucking flavored mouthpiece tips. hell yeah, just got mine ordered. cant wait, if anybody wants to know more about this vape, by all means id love to share some of my experiences with you. VAPOR BLUNT RULES!!!!

superstoned_he-man,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Is blunt not a registered trademark already?

I was already thinking how awesome a portable called Vape-or-blunt which would sound like vapor blunt.

Lets see some reviews. Last portable I bought for around $300 left me quite disappointed.

darkrom,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
There doesn't appear to be any temperature control other than the turbo boost mode. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

However, even though this may lack fine temperature control (I've got no problem admitting it if I am), this looks like a very good portable solution for someone who wants big thick hits (SSV home users?).

I do like the fact that you can order and install batteries with little to no problem.

Tom

tdavie,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
so how big is this? can u post a pic of it in your hands. thanks

ilovebOObs,

aero18

vaporist
How long does one battery charge last?

Is it easy to use with multiple people?

How much can a bowl hold?

Is it efficient?

How long does it take to recharge the batteries?

Don't know whether I should buy this or a Mobius Nano with a Matrix perc...

aero18,

Nycdeisel

Hey! i am glad this thread was made! you( i think its you!) came to GC and really wanted to know more about this!

the flavor infused plastic doesnt sound good :uhoh:

I am interested about what materials are in the air path and whats in the vapor path.

Btw not to go offtopic just curious have you tried the Solo? its new, but not nearly as new as this!

Nycdeisel,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
looks sick indeed! sorta reminds me of the ploom ecig.
any plastic/foreign material taste?
also curious bout vapor path.

lookin forward to more reviews and hopefully some vids so we can see this bad boy in action :brow:

moodswing,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
aero18 said:
How long does one battery charge last?...
How long does it take to recharge the batteries?...

pdf states:
typical battery operating time: over 1 hour
time to fully recharge battery: 2 hours minimum

glad they were smart enough to integrate lithium ion batteries!

moodswing,

CaptainQ

How is it possible this popped up so quickly? I guess we are all used to the VXC/Vaporfection method of letting you drool over something for months and months. Dont really care about the taste (I'm using a Solo for christs sake), as long as it is safe to use. These flavour tips sound interesting, glad the option of a standard tip is also available so you dont have to keep purchasing them forever. According to the quick start guide the plastic is FDA approved so I dont see any issues there. Wildin or superstoned do you have any other vapes you could compare the experience to?

CaptainQ,

weedemon

enthusiast
WildinOut said:
I really liked the NO2 and the magic flight before I bought my vapor blunt. The iolite always just pissed me off. Now I only use my vapor blunt. It's got a nice rip to it mos def.

that's whats he said before. but it was in a double reply.

I also wanna know how it stacks up against the other portables however. i don't have the cash to find out atm :p

weedemon,
Top Bottom