Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DubCRider

The SPARC Honey Oil is a success, moving on to less liquid choices....

I'm not sure I can get through 2-3 more! My roommate made us open windows because the house is so cloudy!

Edit: the Jurassic CO2 is a success as well being the most stable(hard) of the bunch.

Fill vids to come soon, test vid of the clouds from the SPARC oil is being edited now.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
ya that sparc oil was a champ i think we hit it like 80+ times in a row and it kept going. Well youll watch the video youll see. Count with me hit after hit after hit it kept going like a champ.

Sparc oil was like water when heated up, i really thought it was going to leak, but when we did it, and let it rip it held up.

Trick is slow really slow hits.

Reason:

The heating wire is not big enough to vaporize the oil that fast. So if you inhale fast you end up pulling the oil into the inner chamber faster then it can vaporize, this floods it and creates the leak.

So slow hits really slow hits on it and you should get it to work without issues.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

I'm off to bed, no more rips for me!

I'm exporting the video as we speak. I'll have it on an external drive for tomorrow along with the others.

DubCRider,

weedemon

enthusiast
damn, that looks like a vitamin E pill, not hash oil! very cool!

so i see there is a bit of a learning curve on this vape too. I will be sure to use tiny draw velocity.

Really looking forward to reading more about people experience with this thing and how it tastes. i prefer bho over most other oils too. so I am glad to hear that it is the favorite so far :p

do the hits begin to fade in taste as time goes on? I know a lot of people prefer a swing over the eclipse because you get that "fresh hit" every time with a swing. this method seems to be the opposite. Load a g and you are now set for however long that takes you to pooch. also I am thinking i will load in less than a g maybe that will help with the leaking a bit?

I will definitely remember the slow slow draw speed tip though too!

could i put this in my pocket and walk around with it all day or would i end up with a mess in my pocket?

weedemon,

DubCRider

The mess in your pocket is debatable. If you keep the rubber tip on it helps hold in any spills. They like to be kept upright while storing and hitting so gravity can take the oils deeper in to the carts. I keep mine in the case in my back pocket so they stay upright.

My BHO is just as tasty as a week ago when I filled it. I'm easily over 400+ hits and still on the factory charge.

DubCRider,

DubCRider

Had to charge one of my batteries today and move away from the BHO cart. It's still hitting but not too strong of a cloud anymore. It lasted exactly a week, both cart and battery. That's pretty solid!

DubCRider,

weedemon

enthusiast
i assume you are an every day smoker/vapist? if so that would probably be similar to me. I am curious. if you wanna get good and baked, how many hits off this lil wonder would you need? how much time would it take you to get there?

I think you got a lot of good use out of that week before you noticed it is starting to wear out? over 400 would you say?

weedemon,

DubCRider

Way over 400 as it is still hitting, just not as thick. More towards the 550-600 range I would say, off .83 or so of BHO. It takes me about 3-4 solid hits to get medicated, feeling each ones effects.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Weedemon he called me out on my cartridge said he doesn't believe in it. I never back down from a challenge, so I accepted and shipped him one. Not free he still got charged, and drove up to show him the proper filling method.

Let's say I won the challenge and he has a new oil vape.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

weedemon

enthusiast
damn, well if a skeptic calling you out then getting the chance to try one and now basically they spokesperson for the vape. this speaks volumes about this vape. i can't wait to put it to some good use :)

weedemon,

DubCRider

A new bar, new clouds, no problems! The SPARC oil is pulling strong! I was fanning clouds away from the pool table light just to keep a low profile and still no comments!

SF loves Omicron!!!!!!

FLskwat- place an order or wait for October, either way this is better than any Vape on your shelf other than the digi volcano. Clouds for a week off one gram, that's what my .83 of BHO lasted. I went to a bunch of dispensaries today with it and 80% wanted one on the spot, after 1-3 pulls they were sold. This is a revolutionary product that has blown me and everyone I have shown out of the clouds!

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Check this out guys, Honey oil the thinnest oil when heated held up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvYNcirOMI&feature=colike

the last 5 minutes is the none stop rips or 4 minutes not sure, but youll see me just trying to distroy it, it holds up i am myself amazed. We where shooting for 300 hits but look what we have now.

Enjoy guys. Press like when you watch it, lets start this revolution.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

Back at the same bar by my house. One bartender was pulling tough and plenty of customers here are down. I live in a good spot! I have neighbors that want em!

DubCRider,

DubCRider

Im currently eating a pound of bacon, stoner heaven!!!!!!!!!!

Edit- 3:22am midnight snack rips!

DubCRider,

dampfer

wow, thats sounds awsome..and a hell of vapor.. nice video..

@ scientific.. do could check the shipping? have you receive my address?

dampfer,

weedemon

enthusiast
that's an impressive video man! only 5 days till launch right? :D

man oh man... probably 2-3 weeks shipping time too then i will be rockin :) so excited :) haha will i make it 3-4 weeks?? :D

weedemon,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
weedemon said:
sounds good bro! looking froward to the updates :)

I think it's amazing that for an extra 20 bucks you basically get a 2nd vape... :D i know what kit i will be ordering!

Ding!

ru_frothi,

bruno13

insomniac
DubCRider said:
...My BHO is just as tasty as a week ago when I filled it. I'm easily over 400+ hits and still on the factory charge.

Was it just as effective? THC degrades rapidly when exposed to heat. 400+ hits in one cartridge would probably last me a month or more. Does the entire cartridge get hot? I am concerned the oil would be too degraded after being heated up so much. I guess I could put less in, like 1/2 a gram.

I am really excited about this vaporizer. I already ordered one and can not wait for it to arrive. I hope they get sent out before the 16th.

bruno13,

DubCRider

Yes, each hit got me more medicated, instantly. No waiting around asking your buddies if they feel it yet with this device!

DubCRider,

DubCRider

I have yet to try something like that but I'm sure it would work. If it's too liquid it probably won't work. When I get some fresh carts I'll try it out for you.

DubCRider,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Cool, would be cool to see how that turns out. Maybe I skipped it, but are the carts re-usable or are you suppose to throw them out once its finished? I really want to get this, but I don't really want to mess around with oils, and liquids much, plus its a bit pricey atm for me.

lesvape,

SD_haze

lesvape said:
Can you vape green dragon and other home made liquids with this?
that cant be safe...you'd be inhaling alcohol vapor, that's really bad for your lungs?

SD_haze,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom