Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno13

insomniac
It is incredible. I love it. All other vaporizers on the market are now obsolete.

It leaked little at first but I soon got the hang of how to draw.

photo.jpg

I wrapped one in vinyl so I can tell them apart.

bruno13,

bruno13

insomniac
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
When you use it take the white cap off. Its way better, and where did it leak from?

Yes, I noticed that. I first tried it with just the white cap because I think it looks much better that way. It leaked out of the center hole and into my mouth. Then I used the mouthpiece and it still came out a small amount and started to coated the white cap, I did not taste it that time. I took off the white cap and used just the mouthpiece and it worked much better. Without the white cap any oil that did come up seemed to just go back down the fill opening. I used a pretty thin oil.

bruno13,

DubCRider

Yup, white cap off and mouthpiece on. Anything that does leak out will fall back in to be vaped. Keep it pointed up and down while hitting it so the oils fall down on to the wick.

DubCRider,

weedemon

enthusiast
lakecounty said:
Im going to be picking one of these babies up in Sacramento on saturday. they wont have any filled cartridges though, i was wondering if there will be any stores with filled cartridges in the area? If not, i have the means to make the oil but no clue how really. is there anywhere anyone can reference me too with some instructions or anything?

i'd be happy to walk you though it (email me any questions you have, or ask in the ask fc forum) but google is your friend for sure! are you familiar with HMK? (Hash Masta Kut) google him and a bho tutorial. :) everything you need really :p

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f60/butane-extraction-instructional-7661/

weedemon,

Dberm

Just curious, what makes this specific e-cig unit worth so much more than others? Is there anything different about the actual battery, or could these cartomizers be used on another battery?

Just seems weird to me to have a product that is essentially the same as many other catromizer type ecigs on the market when the only change I understand is the oil compatible cartomizer. Why not just sell the cartomizers itself and give the user a list of compatible ecigs?

Dberm,

gvape

Sad that no Omicron was in the mailbox today. Sucks since I paid extra for the 2 day shipping. Maybe tomorrow?

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
gvape said:
Sad that no Omicron was in the mailbox today. Sucks since I paid extra for the 2 day shipping. Maybe tomorrow?

Gvape email us and we will handle the issues.

Guys I can no longer post in this thread, I need to create a official thread for our products, I can answer all the questions there.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bruno13

insomniac
daelic said:
oh man, I love how you wrapped the one! how is that holding up? Where would I get the stuff to do my own?

I got it online, I don't remember where. I wanted to black out some chrome stripping on my car so I ordered some vinyl wrap made for that. It sticks on strongly and comes off cleanly if you don't like it anymore. Any auto store should have something like it or search vinyl wrap online.

Modnote: Please visit the new thread.

bruno13,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom