• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DubCRider

Someone online has a problem with my vid, lol........

"The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content that may not be suitable for all viewers:

Omicron clouds(BHO)

As a result, we have age-restricted this content.

For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center"

Somebody flagged my vid, the jealousy is starting to soak in!

Get an Omicron and flood YouTube!

DubCRider,

gvape

Haha glad to hear its blowing up a bit then. Looks like I cant wait until Friday then :) 2 Day Shipping!

gvape,

DubCRider

He made some e-cig people angry I think. They think Omicron is gonna give them a bad name.

DubCRider,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
akwardsauce said:
fuck them e-cig people...its all about the i-spliff!
Most e-cig people are polluting their minds with crappy nicotine .. That is why they get angry.. Just bad dope makes you mentally unstable :p.
I don't know if i can express the relation.. But there is a joke and a talk in my country that every user here has encountered.. You can see the fattest filthiest drunken smoking swine (that is how most high society looks here) rolling in the dirt.. and even from that position.. he will call you .. Fuckin junky.. you should go to prison... ... Yeahh for being not alcoholic ... and cool looking .. and not having weight problems..
So if e-cig people has smth against vaporizers or mj ... it is the same fockin hypocrisy..

Abysmal Vapor,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Naaa, most in the ecig industry want to be accepted, but some of them wont accept others who are different than them. It is the same. All advancement in technology comes with the :rolleyes: look by the guys who see it at first, but then they are like :o and always on the inventors nuts. Look at apple. Guys who hate iphones but have the next best thing trying to look like an iphone.

Its all good. Stoned rant over.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
ya i was totally joking...always tolerance always always...

EDIT: without ecigs, omicron might not exist?

akwardsauce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
akwardsauce said:
ya i was totally joking...always tolerance always always...

No tolerance for idiots. In all communities, but still gotta give thanks to all who gave me the chance to speak, to all who laughed at my uh uh uh fuck ups. You can tell im not a public speaker.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
THC, can I get a reply to post #269 pls n thks ?

smokum,
If i order the double it says i get two lithium battery. So if i understand correctly i can have iso hash in one and bho in the other and have two separate vapes?

mflb_hustler,

DubCRider

That is correct MFLB_Hustler, I'm currently hitting OG Kush honey oil and jurassic Co2 out of my pens.

DubCRider,

gvape

DubCRider said:
That is correct MFLB_Hustler, I'm currently hitting OG Kush honey oil and jurassic Co2 out of my pens.

You are killing me!

Im making some Blueberry Headband BHO right now to get ready for the Omicron. I can not wait!!!!

gvape,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
DubCRider said:

sweet vids. awesome how you guys could collab like that.

anyways a few questions for either one of you (btw, i really only plan on doing iso extractions with ABV instead of fresh, so thats what all of these questions are geared towards):

1. since it is vapor, how long does it take for the smell to dissipate from the area? i never really vaped oils before so im not too sure...also i know it can be hard to puff & have the ability to smell it in the surroundings as well...but maybe you have heard something from someone who just walked in or came in like 10 min later or something?

2. what kind of residues are left inside the cartomizers when its all said & done? do you just iso it off or something? can you actually soak the cartomizers in iso?

3. do you think it is possible to let the iso from the ABV-iso mix (when doing reclaims & after the straining/filtering process) actually evaporate inside of the cartomizers? this may help with the filling process because the mixture is so thin...but you would have to do a lot of waiting for the volume to go down, refill to the top, wait for evap, refill...etc...but if you had a lot of time on your hands, do you think that this is a reasonable filling method? maybe even heat the cartomizer up A LITTLE BIT to speed up the evap?

thanks guys!

akwardsauce,

DubCRider

#1- I hit mine a good 10-15 times at my local bar and nobody blinked. The owner even came up to chat. I even let a few of the bartenders hit it! It does smell, but it dissipates quickly.

#2- they are made for a one-time use. You will run the risk of it dying half way through a cart and wasting oils. There are seals inside that can deteriorate in ISO, so don't soak them. If anything, keep filling it with the same oils until it dies.

#3- I wouldn't suggest that, some ISO may remain on the wick and that can't be good for you to Vape!

DubCRider,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom