• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
DubCRider said:
...#2- they are made for a one-time use. You will run the risk of it dying half way through a cart and wasting oils....

i dont understand...run the risk of it dying? the cartomizer or battery?

couldnt you just recharge the battery & insert the same cartomizer & be good?

or does the cartomizer die somehow (i thought this was merely a chamber where the oils are held...how does it "die")?

are the residues what "kill" it or something else...and instead of soaking, could you just q-tip some iso & wipe residues off?

i didnt know that the cartomizers werent re-useable...i figured re-use wasnt recommended, but as long as it worked, you would be fine...

i know you havent had yours long enough to test fully yet, but let me know what its looking like when a cart is officially over...maybe try & do a refill with the smallest amount to see if it can be done?

thanks again DUB

akwardsauce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
akwardsauce said:
DubCRider said:
...#2- they are made for a one-time use. You will run the risk of it dying half way through a cart and wasting oils....

i dont understand...run the risk of it dying? the cartomizer or battery?

couldnt you just recharge the battery & insert the same cartomizer & be good?

or does the cartomizer die somehow (i thought this was merely a chamber where the oils are held...how does it "die")?

are the residues what "kill" it or something else...and instead of soaking, could you just q-tip some iso & wipe residues off?

i didnt know that the cartomizers werent re-useable...i figured re-use wasnt recommended, but as long as it worked, you would be fine...

i know you havent had yours long enough to test fully yet, but let me know what its looking like when a cart is officially over...maybe try & do a refill with the smallest amount to see if it can be done?

thanks again DUB

When a cartridge dies the heating element means is not working anymore. That is why we only recommend one time fill.

You can keep filling with liquid until it dies but you take responsibility for that.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

weedemon

enthusiast
i got an email saying a package from mr thc scientific has begun its journey to me! i am stoked! I did a bho run tonight on a bunch of first wash that i had already done extractions on. it contained, super og kush, sour diesel, afghan, and blueberry the run produced a 0.5 g chunk of rock hard shatter. if i melt this down it will work right?

16bbpkm.jpg

352lyq1.jpg

weedemon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
weedemon said:
i got an email saying a package from mr thc scientific has begun its journey to me! i am stoked! I did a bho run tonight on a bunch of first wash that i had already done extractions on. it contained, super og kush, sour diesel, afghan, and blueberry the run produced a 0.5 g chunk of rock hard shatter. if i melt this down it will work right?

http://i56.tinypic.com/16bbpkm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/352lyq1.jpg

Please before you fill your cartridge email us, because there is a learning curve on the fill process we want to make sure everyone's happy.

Or points to remember

Only heat the top of the cartridge. Never heat the cartridge in the middle or bottom. Always draw on it slowly, like real slow granny style. The reason is the heating element is so small that it can only vaporize so much, if to much liquid gets in the chamber then the liquid will be sucked up into the air tube.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
in your filling vids you warm up the cartridge by using a lighter. why not just place it on the hotplate itself for a while so its all evenly heated? you could use a oveglove to hold the cartridge once its heated up.

notmyrealUSERname,

weedemon

enthusiast
I don't actually own a hotplate. I'm not going to need one though right? ideally i would like to jsut heat up my vial and pour it right into the cartridge. would that work? or do i need to go find a glass eye dropper? they are mostly plastic these days it seems :(

weedemon,

DubCRider

The Container Store has a glass dropper and brown glass bottle combo for $2.99, get that. You could melt and pour but that will be messy.

DubCRider,

weedemon

enthusiast
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Or points to remember

Only heat the top of the cartridge. Never heat the cartridge in the middle or bottom. Always draw on it slowly, like real slow granny style. The reason is the heating element is so small that it can only vaporize so much, if to much liquid gets in the chamber then the liquid will be sucked up into the air tube.

Yeah i gathered this was an even more extreme light mflb type toke. thanks for suggesting that :) I watched all of yours and dubc's you tube vids so far too! I can't wait to get mine in use!

also i didn't know about only heating the top part only. that is good to know also.

DubCRider said:
The Container Store has a glass dropper and brown glass bottle combo for $2.99, get that. You could melt and pour but that will be messy.

i thought i was getting a metal funnel though? that will take care of things do you think? or buy the dropper anyways?

weedemon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The funnels are gonna take some time. Try will be mailed out free to anyone who orders cartridges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

weedemon

enthusiast
what if i just take the little chunks with my fingers and then use the lighter to melt it down into the cart?

and that store wont ship to me in canada, but those looked great though :) i will try ebay i think :p i figure i have 2-4 weeks before the vapes get here. (cdn customs doubles the time literally when they look at shit.) :(

would a 4 ml or a 15 ml dropper be better? probably the 4? or too narrow maybe?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GLASS-DROPP...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item5f76343f73 ??

weedemon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
weedemon said:
what if i just take the little chunks with my fingers and then use the lighter to melt it down into the cart?

and that store wont ship to me in canada, but those looked great though :) i will try ebay i think :p i figure i have 2-4 weeks before the vapes get here. (cdn customs doubles the time literally when they look at shit.) :(

would a 4 ml or a 15 ml dropper be better? probably the 4? or too narrow maybe?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GLASS-DROPP...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item5f76343f73 ??

It has to be a glass dropper so you can heat that up as well to get the remaining liquid out. I say go with the 15 to have room so that the plastic doesn't melt.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

gvape

I am so ready!

I really hope the email was wrong, but I paid for 2 day shipping and it seems to be shipping regular usps. Cross my fingers and hope its in the mailbox today/tom.

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape said:
I am so ready!

I really hope the email was wrong, but I paid for 2 day shipping and it seems to be shipping regular usps. Cross my fingers and hope its in the mailbox today/tom.

gvape we sent it priority mail, fedex issues at the last minute made us change that if there is any issues let me know and we will handle it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

gvape said:
I am so ready!

Yeah, it should get to you in two days if located in Cali.

DubCRider,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
weedemon said:
bought em both! :p haha only 2 bucks a piece with 25 cent shipping

where did you find this deal for 25 cents shipping & $2/a piece? it wasnt that ebay one, was it?

akwardsauce,

weedemon

enthusiast
no it wasn't sorry. i click the back button and shopped further. i will look it up when i get back! :) gotta run! :)

weedemon,

funkin

bruno13 said:

Nice! Oh man.. What type of shipping did you pay for? And what city do you live in? lol

I'm in San Francisco and I bought two-day shipping. I envy you having it arrive today, but if I get it tomorrow I'm gonna be one happy dude.

I feel like a total spaz right now. I probably check for shipping updates 3-4 times per hour hahaha... :o

funkin,

bruno13

insomniac
I got the cheapest shipping. I live in LA, about 30 min from THC, so I knew it would get here fast.

bruno13,
Im going to be picking one of these babies up in Sacramento on saturday. they wont have any filled cartridges though, i was wondering if there will be any stores with filled cartridges in the area? If not, i have the means to make the oil but no clue how really. is there anywhere anyone can reference me too with some instructions or anything?

lakecounty,

DubCRider

Filling instructions are on YouTube.

As far as making oil, BHO, wax, puddy, or budder; Goog it.

DubCRider,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom