Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
akwardsauce said:
does anybody with this unit know how long the battery lasts until it needs to be recharged?

could you do some kind of cell-phone rotation where you use it all day long & charge it at night? or do you need to have backups at all times?

thx!

You need to charge batteries only when they have run out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

haha...genius advice!

it was actually probably my question being phrased awkwardly...but you guys know what i mean...like, hows battery life?

akwardsauce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
akwardsauce said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

haha...genius advice!

it was actually probably my question being phrased awkwardly...but you guys know what i mean...like, hows battery life?

Depends on the user. I know people who charge it when it dies once a week and I know people who kill it in one day.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
akwardsauce said:
does anybody with this unit know how long the battery lasts until it needs to be recharged?

could you do some kind of cell-phone rotation where you use it all day long & charge it at night? or do you need to have backups at all times?

thx!

I would also be interested in an honest unscientific report on how long a cartridge lasts. Given that it survived a day at public event with lots of usage I expect this should not be an issue.

ru_frothi,

DubCRider

Mine are still both going strong on the factory charge, even after the expo in Oakland letting anyone who asked to hit it and some. I left one with Harborside and they were passing it around for a while too. I'll let you know when mine dies. My girl keeps nagging me to stop using it, haha!

DubCRider,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
DubCRider said:
Mine are still both going strong on the factory charge, even after the expo in Oakland letting anyone who asked to hit it and some. I left one with Harborside and they were passing it around for a while too. I'll let you know when mine dies. My girl keeps nagging me to stop using it, haha!

impressive

ru_frothi,

gvape

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
gvape said:
The anticipation sucks. Less than 2 weeks until I get mine. Looking mighty fine.

Haha add Omicron to your sig and ill ship it out asap. jk (just Kidding)

Haha, damn. Wouldnt that have been nice!

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
gvape said:
The anticipation sucks. Less than 2 weeks until I get mine. Looking mighty fine.

Haha add Omicron to your sig and ill ship it out asap. jk (just Kidding)

Haha, damn. Wouldnt that have been nice!

I get the units tomorrow of everything looks good I'll ship em out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
"I get the units tomorrow of everything looks good I'll ship em out" - THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC - Does this mean all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted, and you might ship before the 16th? I hope so.

Nugget49er,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nugget49er said:
"I get the units tomorrow of everything looks good I'll ship em out" - THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC - Does this mean all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted, and you might ship before the 16th? I hope so.

That means if all is good, I will ship them out, we are also working to make a part for the fill process. I will have my answer tomorrow if we can do it, then i will know exactly when to ship them.

But for now the units works fine, you have a 1 year warranty on them, Only issue is looks like it might leak from the top and bottom if over filled. So we are trying to see why its doing it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I think we have fixed the filling technique so that now you won't need a hotplate. If this works we will have the video up tomorrow. Saves about 10 min on the filling.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

gvape

Amazing! I feel that the current filling is a bit tedious. If you have come up with a better method I would be stoked. Look forward to seeing this video.

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape said:
Amazing! I feel that the current filling is a bit tedious. If you have come up with a better method I would be stoked. Look forward to seeing this video.

That video was to show its fillable, we have been working on a easier method. Looks like all tools will be provided with the units, and all will be needed from the end user is a lighter or a small very small torch.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

gvape

Excellent! I like the sounds of that, even more so that you will be including it in the kit.

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape said:
Excellent! I like the sounds of that, even more so that you will be including it in the kit.

We decided to do it like that because we would rather offer a complete kit. It is what we would expect when we purchase other products.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
gvape said:

We decided to do it like that because we would rather offer a complete kit. It is what we would expect when we purchase other products.

Thats great news. Does that mean they are going to ship today?

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
rufrothy said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
gvape said:

As of right now no. Trying to make the funnel as we speak hopefully well have made enough to accompany the orders. Stay tuned for a update tomorrow.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

funkin

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
rufrothy said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

As of right now no. Trying to make the funnel as we speak hopefully well have made enough to accompany the orders. Stay tuned for a update tomorrow.

Looking forward to my Omicron. Hopefully it ships early!

funkin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
funkin said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
rufrothy said:

Looking forward to my Omicron. Hopefully it ships early!

I hope so too. Im getting tired at looking at them :lol: I have seen to many Omicrons in the past two years.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys the filling device will be this but with a few mods. Working on 3D drawing so that they can start maknig them, ETA 1 month we think.

But is a highly modified version of something like this where you can just put it on top of your cartridge, put in the oil heat it up and it will drop it in for you.

For now everyone who ordered the units will get the one pictured below. It will still do the job but we will replace them with the new ones soon as they come out.

31YAwLAAXeL._SS500_.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

I may go to walgreens and get a syringe just to try it. I'm thinking your standard syringe will have too small of a hole to work but it's worth a dollar to see. Only other downside to the syringe is that you can't melt the remaining oil out of it.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
I may go to walgreens and get a syringe just to try it. I'm thinking your standard syringe will have too small of a hole to work but it's worth a dollar to see. Only other downside to the syringe is that you can't melt the remaining oil out of it.

Syringe doesnt work with pure oils. You would have to keep the syringe hot along with the liquid, you run the risk of melting the syringe if it gets to hot.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bruno13

insomniac
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
For now everyone who ordered the units will get the one pictured below. It will still do the job but we will replace them with the new ones soon as they come out.

Does that mean you are shipping units now?

bruno13,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom