Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
bruno13 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
For now everyone who ordered the units will get the one pictured below. It will still do the job but we will replace them with the new ones soon as they come out.

Does that mean you are shipping units now?

No we are waiting for the filling parts, and the revised cartridges. Rather ship them out with the v2 Pure carts then v1 pure carts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

funkin

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
bruno13 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
For now everyone who ordered the units will get the one pictured below. It will still do the job but we will replace them with the new ones soon as they come out.

No we are waiting for the filling parts, and the revised cartridges. Rather ship them out with the v2 Pure carts then v1 pure carts.

Cool. Is the shipping date still the 16th at the latest?

funkin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
funkin said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
bruno13 said:

Yes. We tried to get them out sooner, but stuff like this makes it hard. Like last minute we decided to change the filling process. Just to make it easier for the end user. Hope you understand.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

funkin

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
funkin said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Yes. We tried to get them out sooner, but stuff like this makes it hard. Like last minute we decided to change the filling process. Just to make it easier for the end user. Hope you understand.

I can't say I don't want it ASAP because I'm pretty hyped, but as long as it's out by the 16th, that's what I expected when I pre-ordered. Bonus modifications making it function better and making it easier to load aren't something I'm going to complain about lol.. I think that's a good thing. I've dealt with a lot of companies over the years that would just send people what they have and charge them for the updates later.

funkin,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
funkin said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
funkin said:

I can't say I don't want it ASAP because I'm pretty hyped, but as long as it's out by the 16th, that's what I expected when I pre-ordered. Bonus modifications making it function better and making it easier to load aren't something I'm going to complain about lol.. I think that's a good thing. I've dealt with a lot of companies over the years that would just send people what they have and charge them for the updates later.

id say that thats pretty standard practice almost for any company. but THC scientific is doing this for their own reputation & stuff...they have no obligation to do so.

but we all appreciate it, yeghbayr!!!

im totally down with "sending it out perfect"...1st impression always lasts the longest...

btw, thats a sweet logo in the picture that you have next to all of your posts...the black & white crest with the medical symbol...looks sweet

akwardsauce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thanks guys, we are charging a premium price on our items, the least we can do is make it the best.

Yes it costs twice as much as the other guys, but you get more with it. Quality service is as good as it gets with us, but we do have bills.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

weedemon

enthusiast
i want this pretty badly!!!

now i am a noob to the ecig world. is there 1 omicron ecig and then everyone just makes their own cartridges.

are there other ecigs out there that we can vape concentrates with?

weedemon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
only the omicron can vape pure concentrates, ecig cartridges, and the early glycerin concentrate cartridges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

Omicron test package, time to see what this thing can handle!!!!!

8773ca34.jpg

From left to right: SPARC Honey Oil(.5G), SPARC Honey Oil(.5G), Green Door GDP Honey Oil(G), Green Door OG Kush Honey Oil(G), Divinity Tree CO2 Jurassic(G), Waterfall Wellness Hawaiian CO2 Taffy(G), Waterfall Wellness Cherry Pie CO2(G), and Divinity Tree Silver Haze Super Melt(.5G).

What are you doing for your Friday night?

DubCRider,

weedemon

enthusiast
damn dude! some nice lookin concentrates you have there! :D

I am interested in this for the pure concentrates aspect :) 400 per loading is impressive! how much of a gram would that be loaded into there?

weedemon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
weedemon said:
damn dude! some nice lookin concentrates you have there! :D

I am interested in this for the pure concentrates aspect :) 400 per loading is impressive! how much of a gram would that be loaded into there?

1 gram will produce about 400 plus hits, so in reality you are now regulating it and are more efficient. Instead of over using now you can use as needed and as much as needed.

Prototype cartridges have gone about 900+ hits, but it dies down a bit after the 400 then little more at 500 and so on.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

My BHO is rolling tough still, after everything it has been through. Still on the factory charge as well. I can't wait to melt down this stash and see how it vapes.

DubCRider,

weedemon

enthusiast
alright i read this whole thread, and emailed our friend mr THC scientific with some q's. I am so ready to pull the trigger! haha damned vape collection is growing yet again it seems :p

weedemon,

DubCRider

You will not be disappointed! I have found the more stable oils are better than the liquid stuff but they all work. I'll let you know more after testing all these concentrates tomorrow night.

DubCRider,

weedemon

enthusiast
sounds good bro! looking froward to the updates :)

I think it's amazing that for an extra 20 bucks you basically get a 2nd vape... :D i know what kit i will be ordering!

weedemon,

DubCRider

Yeah, the two pen kit is the way to go. I'm definitely not worried about running out of batteries any time soon. Everywhere I bring it people are stoked! My sticker vendor is sold, at his house now and he wants to keep it.

I am so thankful to be a part of this movement. It really is a product that will revolutionize the way people use oils and such.

DubCRider,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
DubCRider said:
Yeah, the two pen kit is the way to go. I'm definitely not worried about running out of batteries any time soon. Everywhere I bring it people are stoked! My sticker vendor is sold, at his house now and he wants to keep it.

I am so thankful to be a part of this movement. It really is a product that will revolutionize the way people use oils and such.

And I'm damn happy I somehow "got you" into that movement bro'!
Please get me a kit and give it to Remy when he's at your place man!

BTW, long time no talk on skype bro'! ;)

FLskwat,

DubCRider

Skype me up dude! I'm around!

I'll see what I can do to help out the European market. You need to come back to SF for October. The rider awards are here this year and going to be better than Vegas! I'm contemplating getting a 12.5 joint with 6 different herbs and 4 types of hash. It will be a party not to be missed!

DubCRider,

weedemon

enthusiast
i jsut ordered the double kit with a spare charger and the extra set of cartridges. pumped to try it out! :)i know a friend is going to be very interested too!

weedemon,

funkin

DubCRider said:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/theedubcrider/8773ca34.jpg

From left to right: SPARC Honey Oil(.5G), SPARC Honey Oil(.5G), Green Door GDP Honey Oil(G), Green Door OG Kush Honey Oil(G), Divinity Tree CO2 Jurassic(G), Waterfall Wellness Hawaiian CO2 Taffy(G), Waterfall Wellness Cherry Pie CO2(G), and Divinity Tree Silver Haze Super Melt(.5G).

You sir, are awesome! I look forward to your feedback on which of those types work best. I live right by Waterfall Wellness so if that Cherry Pie works well, that'll definitely go on my list. I was leaning towards getting something more similar to the SPARC Honey Oil at first, but maybe not anymore.

Seriously though, this is super helpful. I'm a concentrate noobie, and I'm confused about what I'm going to be putting into my Omicron. I'm psyched to get it working, though. I look forward to your updates so that I don't need to spend a ton of money figuring out this stuff myself. Thanks!

funkin,

DubCRider

Dude, if you live by waterfall hit me up! I'll demo any day/time so just let me know. My number is back a page or two if you want to hit me up. I can teach you a thing or two. I make my own bubble hash and my roommate does BHO.

PS- I got the last Cherry Pie on the shelf.

DubCRider,

daelic

DubCRider said:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/theedubcrider/8773ca34.jpg

Apparently I'm driving up to your house... lol j/k

daelic,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Will you ever bring out a model to use with non-oils and extracts, because I would love to get this, but I don't get enough oils and the related to be getting this particular model.

lesvape,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom