Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
If you want to use green dragon use the regular carts or tank systems made for glycerin. Cheaper for you

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

SD_haze said:
lesvape said:
Can you vape green dragon and other home made liquids with this?
that cant be safe...you'd be inhaling alcohol vapor, that's really bad for your lungs?

So is smoking, to each their own.

You can get really drunk vaporizing a small amount of alcohol.

DubCRider,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
If toy want green dragon use the regular carts or tank systems made for glycerin. Cheaper for you

is there any way that you could put up some pictures of everything that comes with a purchase either on the website or on here? i just wanna see everything 1st...

thanks!

akwardsauce,

DubCRider

Go back some pages and you can see a pic of mine. Yours will come with a filling kit as well I believe.

DubCRider,

akwardsauce

DubCRider said:
Go back some pages and you can see a pic of mine. Yours will come with a filling kit as well I believe.

ya thanks...i checked your pics out a while ago but it was a little bit blurry. i also wanted to see what the outside of the case looks like. when the batteries are inside the case, what holds them securely...do you use those mesh pockets to put them in or just throw them inside & zip it up?

akwardsauce,

weedemon

enthusiast
i an ripping fat dabs on my curve waiting for this bad boy to come out!

looking forward to some more efficient rips! these dabs are killing me haha! 1 or 2 and i am totally f'd. i guess i could make em super tiny... i will try that on my next one. they look small to begin with.

woah my screen background changed from something dark to a white one. trippy :p :ko: btw, if you can't tell :p I surf with windowed tabs.

weedemon,

akwardsauce

DubCRider said:
Give me a few hours and I'll post up some high res images.

thanks so much brotha!

your vids have definitely been watched by me!

akwardsauce,

DubCRider

My still camera is dead, who would have guessed. I'll get you pics soon though. The case is about the size of a PSP. It has bands inside to hold the pens and mesh pockets to hold all your carts and accessories. The case itself just has a small metal plate that says Omicron on it and is fairly hard to protect the contents.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I will have pictures up either today or tomorrow, the photographer is coming today.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

daelic

Just ordered a double. :D

Thanks again to DubC for bringing his omicron to the expo and letting me play with it, that was a huge part in my decision to purchase.

daelic,

DubCRider

No problem dude, I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

I took one rip off the SPARC honey oil this morning and had to sit down for a minute, haha!

DubCRider,

akwardsauce

cool thanks man.

i looked, but i dont think its ready yet (or maybe i looked in the wrong places?)...ill probably check tomorrow but i cant wait to see them!

akwardsauce,

DubCRider

My second pen just ran out of power, I'm pretty impressed with the battery life. 7-10 days of Vape per charge is solid!

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
akwardsauce said:
cool thanks man.

i looked, but i dont think its ready yet (or maybe i looked in the wrong places?)...ill probably check tomorrow but i cant wait to see them!

Click on the omicron logo, it will show up in new window.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dampfer

nice pictures. the case looks like my psp case :) ..

works the power adapter also for europe?220V? or can the omicron be charged with a laptop/pc etc via usb?

and again about the shipping. sorry if i stress you ;) ,but did you received my address?

that thing looks great! cant wait to get one..

greez

dampfer,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
What is the native threading on this device ?

Is it possible to purchase your cartridges and use them on my Ego battery ? (aside from the obvious mAh ratings of the battery).

Also, any 'in the works' thoughts on future Canadian distributors of these ?

smokum,

akwardsauce

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
akwardsauce said:
cool thanks man.

Click on the omicron logo, it will show up in new window.

thanks man i finally found it...i just never paid attention to the words!

akwardsauce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
dampfer said:
nice pictures. the case looks like my psp case :) ..

works the power adapter also for europe?220V? or can the omicron be charged with a laptop/pc etc via usb?

and again about the shipping. sorry if i stress you ;) ,but did you received my address?

that thing looks great! cant wait to get one..

greez

We will have the European Plugs.

Please email us with the subject line European Shipping question, we get over 500 emails a day now and its hard to keep track.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

dampfer

no problem, i will send you an email about the shipping.

now i have to check my oil production..so when the omicron comes i'm ready..

dampfer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I am sorry to say that we can not offer the filling tool inside the units at this time. They will be ready in about 2 months since it is a custom stainless steel part. Takes time to tool the machines and time to make a prototype and time to run production.

Everyone who receives the units will have a chance to purchase the filling tools for free just pay shipping. It was a great idea but it was to late to include them in the units.

Once again sorry to have everyone hyped up on this.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

No biggie, a glass dropper works well for me. Go to The Container Store and get a dropper and brown bottle for $2.99.

DubCRider,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom