iHeat 510 Heater Cartridge

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Cant say I've found a 510 I like more than the iHeat. With its instant, massive clouds and beautiful lightweight construction it might just be my favorite vape of them all. I had to send mine back for repair last week, and I really found myself missing it. Thank god it came back yesterday, and even better that it brought a friend. https://ibb.co/m49xNBZ

It's probably been my favorite on demand convection I've used as well.

The only thing I didn't like in the one I borrowed was a central hot spot, and from what I understand Alan's already addressed that with a fix.

Dense vapor at low temps, almost reminds me of a Brick the way it can pull nice clouds with the herbs still green.

Razhumikin

It's probably been my favorite on demand convection I've used as well.

The only thing I didn't like in the one I borrowed was a central hot spot, and from what I understand Alan's already addressed that with a fix.

Dense vapor at low temps, almost reminds me of a Brick the way it can pull nice clouds with the herbs still green.
Yea I totally agree, its the only vape I own that makes enormous clouds at 350 fahrenheit.

GoldenBud

I use TCR 290, resistance .32. I mostly run it on a DNA mod though, where I run it in ss430 with 45 W max and 350 Fahrenheit
THIS! THIS! 365F it's so strong maaaan.. WOW ! (42W here not 45W tho)
and that's 385F ... :D
@Razhumikin you gotta try this setting with 400F on a bubbler... massive clouds...

Last edited:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Glad you are able to use so many different roasting tubes with the iHeat using the silicone sleeve @GoldenBud
Speaking of silicone sleeves. I found that an 18mm female glass tube will fit nicely to a StemPod deck using one. It allows enough room to install a spiral coil heater. The roasting is fairly even with the air directed straight up by the four air inlet tubes. I only have one screen installed above the heater, so there is no foil disc in the center. The screen is 5/8" and has been hammered until it larger in diameter and won't fit through the bottom of the taper. It gets wedged into the glass at the bottom of the taper. I started using them with some 18mm roasting tubes I configured a while back.
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/18mm-glass-roasting-tube.12648/

spiralcoilpod.jpeg

BakedDiogenes

EVic Dual:
TCR 290, 38W, Temp 180C, 0.320 locked, 2-3 seconds pre-heat each time
try it ;)

and if there's a link for the VTwo mini ill be happy ;) (but something tells me you got it second handed or so)

I did get it off entexchange, but it’s BNIB. Are those settings for the stock Joytech firmware or did you download something else (tubo for example)?

GoldenBud

I did get it off entexchange, but it’s BNIB. Are those settings for the stock Joytech firmware or did you download something else (tubo for example)?
I use tubofirmware for iHeat 510 yep
https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72

latest firmware version​

and update through NFE tools WITH DATA SUPPORTED CABLE

EDIT: it will be a bit more "harder" to configure than Arctic Fox , because you can't edit the M1 from TCR 185 to 290 , you need to edit M2
so it will be like that:
menu>coils>manage> lock resistance to 0.320 (see the lock sign by + -) and select Check to No
menu>coils>tubo set , set M2 to 290
menu>interface>clicks> set 4 to Edit
then main screen> 4 clicks> change M1 to M2
main screen> 4 clicks > change Watts from 70 to 38

I usually prefer tubofirm over Arctic fox, but both work well,

have fun ;)

Last edited:

BakedDiogenes

I use tubofirmware for iHeat 510 yep
https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72

latest firmware version​

and update through NFE tools WITH DATA SUPPORTED CABLE

EDIT: it will be a bit more "harder" to configure than Arctic Fox , because you can't edit the M1 from TCR 185 to 290 , you need to edit M2
so it will be like that:
menu>coils>manage> lock resistance to 0.320 (see the lock sign by + -) and select Check to No
menu>coils>tubo set , set M2 to 290
menu>interface>clicks> set 4 to Edit
then main screen> 4 clicks> change M1 to M2
main screen> 4 clicks > change Watts from 70 to 38

I usually prefer tubofirm over Arctic fox, but both work well,

have fun ;)

Thanks again for the help. Took less than 10 minutes to download the NFE software and update the Evic firmware. Changed settings as suggested and Im getting nice clouds at 365 out the gate. Hitting through a jhook now

Will have to do more rigorous testing, but I think you steered me in the right direction on a good set of beginning guidelines.

GoldenBud

new Eleaf Rim-C arrived.. TCR 160 0.350 locked, 36W, 190C .. pure 510 spirit.. the ABV looks almost fresh after biiiig hiits
and yes, it also came this time with aluminium foil over the mod box, inside the package :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom