Hagbard Celine

What would you like to know? I have been a couching user and XL user since launch.

Not sure if it’s been covered, but how about talking favorite bowls that work well with CL XL?

My first impression is that the bowl size for XL may be overkill but I’m really not sure about that… How do you feel about the bowl size of the standard vs XL? Have you measured what amounts typically fit in each? Which one do you reach for most often ?

Hagbard Celine,

3drt

I love my Couchlog XL, it's probably my most used desktop. To be completely honest, I haven't reached to my OG CL much since getting it😅 Can't really talk about the bowls as I've only used my OG with the stock stem (hmm, maybe I should show it some love and also try it with a CC diffuser bowl🤔) and CL XL - with a GVB injector bowl, this is one of my favorite combos😊:
CLXL.jpg

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
I am absolutely a sucker for the glass bowl sold by 420eng. The unit itself is 18mm, so you literally can turn an 18mm thing into a bowl. Got a 18mm downstem and a screen...you got yourself a bowl. You really don't need too much past what the manufacturer offers to increase experience past glass and attachments.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I love my Couchlog XL, it's probably my most used desktop. To be completely honest, I haven't reached to my OG CL much since getting it😅 Can't really talk about the bowls as I've only used my OG with the stock stem (hmm, maybe I should show it some love and also try it with a CC diffuser bowl🤔) and CL XL - with a GVB injector bowl, this is one of my favorite combos😊:
CLXL.jpg
How do you like the wood bowl that comes with XL? I bought a bocote CL bowl from DFreez and I really dig it. I don't detect any taste from the wood and it's a better heat insulator than glass. Also won't break like glass, but I do enjoy my VGoodiez glass injector. Maybe I should finally pull the trigger on a JoDa glass bowl and see why people seem to love it.

TigoleBitties,

3drt

How do you like the wood bowl that comes with XL? I bought a bocote CL bowl from DFreez and I really dig it. I don't detect any taste from the wood and it's a better heat insulator than glass. Also won't break like glass, but I do enjoy my VGoodiez glass injector. Maybe I should finally pull the trigger on a JoDa glass bowl and see why people seem to love it.
I haven't used it yet, as mine is grenadill with grenadill bowl I'm more concerned about possible staining than the wood taste tbh. A bit scared to ruin CL's beauty 😅

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
I haven't used it yet, as mine is grenadill with grenadill bowl I'm more concerned about possible staining than the wood taste tbh. A bit scared to ruin CL's beauty 😅
For wood with a lot of resin. I try to 'burn them out' with a hot XL heater to get rid of most of it. If there's any resin left, it will definitely stick to the heater, but it's not permanent. You can scrub it off. :)

Top Bottom