Hagbard Celine

I hear you on the cord issue. On initial setup it felt like wrestling with an Octopus. Duct tape was my initial fix to make the cords submit. Still looking for a better solution.
Now try that with two of them at the same time 😆

Def been thinking a lot more about this. I’ll have to start asking around for better cord management solutions on other sites as well

Vitolo

Vaporist
better cord management solutions
DSC00443.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

Texus

That cart is looking pretty great @Vitolo !

As for cord management, I think a lot of issues could be solved if there as an even better way to secure the temperature unit. The magnets are a great insight and innovation. But maybe something stronger would help for that piece in particular. Hmmm, maybe velcro?

Texus,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
That cart is looking pretty great @Vitolo !
As for cord management, I think a lot of issues could be solved if there as an even better way to secure the temperature unit. The magnets are a great insight and innovation. But maybe something stronger would help for that piece in particular. Hmmm, maybe velcro?
Thanks for that @Texus !
The cart is metal, but now I get where you are coming from. I misinterpreted your comments to address more "cord", rather than "stability & security/attachment".
now-i-understand-neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

A couple of additional round pads that would be an interface between a surface, and the CouchLog system.
You're thinking was a step ahead of me... and it shows that you really appreciate and put thought into convenience, and the comfortable use of your tools.
You are appreciated for the critical thinker & Vapor Aficionado that you are!

Vitolo,
Reactions: cosimo

Texus

@Vitolo , oh I am not sure I was making any particularly clear point. Love the cart solution. Didn't get one for vapes but a lil kitchen cart is one of the best buys I've make for the home.

Texus,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would imagine something similar to this, only smaller in size would help a lot...
This looks like the initial set-up with various cords might take a few minutes of patience, but would be a very comfortable situation once done!
That is 10 feet for $14.98
There are quite a few lower priced options for the same concept, made of the same exact material are many, but these 2 are the most obvious that stood out:

1. 2 Meters for $1.98 no shipping charge: Temu Cable Organizer 2 Meters- $1.98
  2. 100 feet of the same product for $15.13: Professional Cable Control!!

Spleeetz

Yes.

Exactly, but with the 14mm bowl (in this case referring to the male joint that goes into the bong) you would need a glass adapter to mate the 14mm male bowl to the 18mm female pipe.

The Couchlog 18mm Glass Bowl, the 14mm Glass Bowl, the standard MP and the Glass MP. The small adapter there is an 18mm to 14mm ground glass reducer.
IMG-8134.jpg

!8mm bowl fits an 18mm female joint natively; the 14mm bowl needs the reducer to reduce from 18mm to 14mm.
IMG-8135.jpg
IMG-8136.jpg

The Mouthpieces are both cut to 18mm; both fit natively (they both also fit 14mm female joints natively, but the all-wood one doesn't always fit all 14mm joints, hence the glass one). In this case the glass mouthpiece will also fit with the reducer as well:
IMG-8137.jpg
IMG-8138.jpg

Hah! My pleasure. It's fun to watch people work it out and then dial in and really begin to enjoy it. : )

Circling back on this after a bit of a delay! Thank you so much for your help, I ended up getting the bowl and the j-hook from Vgoodiez - they are fantastic, and I am finally really enjoying the couchlog! I alternate between just using it dry with the J-hook and using it with a bong, both are great.

Question for the group: I haven't been able to find any info on how to clean the injector itself. I've been just swabbing the outside of the injector with ISO, but I can't figure out if there is a way to remove the screen and clean it properly? The screen seems very permanently stuck in there... does it even come out? And what is under the screen, will soaking the whole thing in ISO damage it?

Thank you everyone!! This forum has been so helpful <3

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Question for the group: I haven't been able to find any info on how to clean the injector itself. I've been just swabbing the outside of the injector with ISO, but I can't figure out if there is a way to remove the screen and clean it properly? The screen seems very permanently stuck in there... does it even come out? And what is under the screen, will soaking the whole thing in ISO damage it?
Is that part getting dirty? I have never attempted to clean mine and it is the same as when I bought it.

I would not recommend disassembling it, but I suppose @Chris@420Eng could verify that.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Opposite for me. I was wondering if the XL fits any ball vape bowls such as elevate injector bowl or vgoodiez injector bowl?

Thank you.
the XL heater fits an 18mm joint.
I have the 14mm and 18mm injector bowls from VGoodiez. The 14mm one fits my Couchlog very nicely so I would imagine the 18mm one they sell would work nicely with the Couchlog XL but I don't own the XL to actually try it.

I'm willing to accept any Couchlog XL donations to see how well it works. 😉😁

On the same topic, it's my understanding that temperature controller that comes with the original 14mm Couchlog will work with the XL Couchlog but I don't see any options on the website for purchasing the Log-Only Couchlog XL. @Chris@420Eng, is this by design or did I miss something?

I took a couple of BB9 cooled/Omni tip dynavap hits off the CL yesterday using the stainless bowl as an adapter trick. Face melting goodness! 🤤🤩

I love how versatile the CL is. Hitting it this way really feels like you're lighting the tip of a joint with a match and puffing away. Feathering the carb on the BB9 also gives a satisfying amount of temp control.

Pcloudy

I have the 14mm and 18mm injector bowls from VGoodiez. The 14mm one fits my Couchlog very nicely so I would imagine the 18mm one they sell would work nicely with the Couchlog XL but I don't own the XL to actually try it.

I'm willing to accept any Couchlog XL donations to see how well it works. 😉😁

On the same topic, it's my understanding that temperature controller that comes with the original 14mm Couchlog will work with the XL Couchlog but I don't see any options on the website for purchasing the Log-Only Couchlog XL. @Chris@420Eng, is this by design or did I miss something?

I took a couple of BB9 cooled/Omni tip dynavap hits off the CL yesterday using the stainless bowl as an adapter trick. Face melting goodness! 🤤🤩

I love how versatile the CL is. Hitting it this way really feels like you're lighting the tip of a joint with a match and puffing away. Feathering the carb on the BB9 also gives a satisfying amount of temp control.
There was a code posted somewhere on here to put in when checking out to get the xl without the controller. I’m on mobile or I’d do some digging for you

EarthworldTim

**CouchLog XL**

**Heater:**
- 18mm Injector heater

**Power:**
- OG and XL utilize the same controller, cables, and power supply.
- XL features a larger heating cartridge than the OG.
- Device consumes approximately 16W at maximum.
- Wooden Bowl requires 11.5W.

**Mouthpiece:**
- No Mouthpiece!
- The OG Mouthpiece is compatible with the XL heater.
- While it doesn't seal perfectly like the OG, it functions good.

**Bowl:**
- Wooden Bowl: 14mm Diameter, 10mm Depth

**Volume:**
- Herbchamber (OG): 785mm³ (Ø 10mm / Depth 10mm)
- Wooden Bowl (XL): 1540mm³ (Ø 14mm / Depth 10mm)

**Performance:**
- "I can't feel my face"

**Early Adopter Kits:**
- Only 10 Kits available for the first drop.
- All Kits include an 18mm injector glass bowl.
- 5x Padouk (390€)
- 5x Grenadill (405€)

**Additional Option:**
- If you don't need the controller, power supply, or cable, you can add the code: NoController
to get it 110€ cheaper.
Nocontroller is the code

Oden

I already have a 14mm injector and so the XL is the one that interests me the most.
But I don't have enough information to spend that amount of money on a log

Oden,
Top Bottom