Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah I imagine it's one of those "happy" worn out feelings. It's great to see TRVB's new portables getting all this attention!

CentiZen,
Reactions: harmudge

Medical Mark

have you tried the smaller PN bubbler one with the VB2?
Hey sticks remember the other day you were like what you talking mark? Well I was talking about using a 18mm female to 14mm male adaptor to use the mini water tool on the VB 2.0.
See the adaptor I have which I'm describing fits right into the VB2.0 above the small screen bowl tightly sealed( the stir stik screw on cap when removed there's a bowl and then the screen) it fits right inside the the rig where the cap screws on.
Now with this said I can put this adaptor on my VB 2.0 and use the mini tube, basically the same as using the adaptor but mine is glass. Now I was trying to explain that the small screen bowl for your also fit a VXH screen a bit looser but fits so I fill it about half and put it in the VB 2.0 screen chamber the glass adaptor has a screen inside it which keep the herb from flying out of the elb when drawing on it.
I know this soun like stoner talk but this really works well with this adaptor I can use the mini tool or add a 14mm female to 18mm male and then use my hydratubes since I don't have any TVB glassware but this works great for me.
I would say that milking this unit is possible and ya the water tools don't overwhelm you with vapor but clouds big enough to medicate you are there, and bigger cluds are possible depending on the technique you use.
Slow sweaty draw you can't draw to fast or you will cool the heating core to fast and hinder vapor production ill put up a video and show you what I mean and how my set up looks like since stoners like picture and videos lol i know it all sounds fucked up but hey use your imagination. I have a video loading right now using the VB 2.0 with the mouth piece a quick tid bit that I did a while ago before I got my pinnacle and it hit the shelf but I thought I'd share and make a other video with my adaptor and vb2.0 in action.
With this set up I didn't have to buy a adaptor or water tool from TVB but get the same result maybe even better who knows, works for me.
Cheers, medical mark

See the adaptor I have which I'm describing fits right into the VB2.0 above the small screen bowl tightly sealed( the stir stik screw on cap when removed there's a bowl and then the screen) it fits right inside the the rig where the cap screws on.
Now with this said I can put this adaptor on my VB 2.0 and use the mini tube, basically the same as using the adaptor but mine is glass.

...ill put up a video and show you what I mean

I'm looking forward to seeing this video and getting details on what you bought to make this work. Not sure how long it will take TRVB to release their adapter and not sure I'll want to wait. Thanks.

kelper,
just get any 18mm-14mm reducer and your VB2 will fit on anything.
I was hoping to get the pong adapter bundled with a TRVB HT - I don't have one currently. But it looks like I can get the 18mm pong for ~$35, and then get an 18-to-14 adapter, so good point. Still I would prefer a VB2 14mm pong.

harmudge

Great video Medical Mark....you should start up a video production company or something, mate...."StoneHead Productions", or something...lol...also love your little den your in, in your videos.

Okay, here's a question for you Medical Mark and also anyone else that has sampled what I'm about to ask...
You have all three portables that I am interested in...VB2, Pinnacle & Cera, I'm also interested in the Ascent but that's obviously not available just yet.
So Mark out of the three which one do you rate the best and why ?...I know all vapes have their pro's and cons but what's your favourite so to speak.
You could maybe even do a small comparison chart thing for the pro's and cons if poss...lol.

Cheers

Harmudge

harmudge,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Hopefully he appreciates it! Much better than a dead thread (= dead sales probably).

I have a pretty bad sinus/ear infection, so I've been home for two day. Most people would take advatage of that to watch march madness, I on the other hand answered questions! Yeah, I appreciate the love. I have known for a while that you guys would trip when you got a load of what we had coming out. I'm always happy to answer anything. Thanks again

chosenone

Can someone provide the process for removing the screen? I've tried all obvious steps and I still can't the darn thing out to clean. I would prefer not to disassemble the device if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Great product aside from this issue.

chosenone,

chosenone

I have the correct pinkie size (:p) and it barely twists. I also unscrewed the face plate and remove the chamber to gently push on the other side. No luck.

chosenone,

rsqemt911

I just picked up a 2.0 with chandelier WT and variety pack of flavor tips for 360 on eBay. Ill post some vids when it comes in.

rsqemt911,

Snuggleton

My screen is also stuck and I've been trying to get it out for days! I've tried every obvious way, as well as all the recommended ways so far. I can't get it out with tweezers because in order to pull hard enough to get it out I would probably rip the screen, or worse damage my VB2. I am in desperate need of some help please! It's at the point where it's just not hitting like it used to and cleaning it without being able to remove the screen only goes so far. If anyone has any helpful suggestions, please, let me know. If worst comes to worst, I am not opposed to breaking the screen in order to get it out if I can do so without harming the VB itself.

Snuggleton,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
The screen has a lip on it. Grab the lip with the tweezers and gently lift. You will not damage the unit unless you force it

TherealVaporblunt,
I clean mine after every session - from the start. It is so damn easy to clean it's a pleasure. Not saying it's the case with the recent posters, but I wonder if not cleaning it early and often leads to roasted hard build-up and a stuck screen.

OF

I clean mine after every session - from the start. It is so damn easy to clean it's a pleasure. Not saying it's the case with the recent posters, but I wonder if not cleaning it early and often leads to roasted hard build-up and a stuck screen.

Yup, I found mine only wants to come out when warm/hot. Pushing it up from below is not productive, it distorted the mesh a lot. I've had good luck with catching the lip on the ring with a knife blade tip and prying up. Lately I've used the bet tip of a safety pin (heat it red in the torch, whack it over with something metal) to hook the lip and lift.

Keeping it clean is a big plus, IMO.

OF

OF,

D33z

Vape Newbie
I literally had to poke thru the device with a skewer and plug to pry the bottom of the screen up and then grab the bend of mesh with tweezers then pull out. I believe this was from packing bowls in the screen bowl too hard. This ruined my screen and the heating element had resin caking the screen in. I will routinely pull my bowl out from now on. The oil can fit perfectly and hopefully I will have some oil for it soon. :D

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention that of course after doing that to the bowl, I came to FC and learned the "pinky tip" and I'll admit that probably would of worked. Cause I got hiiiigggghhhhh...

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
I just picked up a 2.0 with chandelier WT and variety pack of flavor tips for 360 on eBay. Ill post some vids when it comes in.

Can't wait to see the videos man! I've found the VB 2.0 similar to the pinnacle in the sense that the first hit is really thick and dense, and the next series of pulls is just smooth, consistent vapor. Not a cloud chaser, but a REALLY nice effect.

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: D33z

Snuggleton

Thanks for the quick replys everyone. I don't think some people realize how STUCK the screen actually gets for the handful of of people this has effected. I've broken my wooded utility tool, nearly poked a hole through the screen trying to push it from the other side, nicked the lip of the screen and the screen itself all over trying to use tweezers, and ripped most the skin off of the tip of my pinky trying to get the screen to twist and pull out. I'm just so shocked because its either as easy as blowing on the screen and its pops out for people, and for others, grounding the VB2. hooking up a toe truck to the screen and flooring it won't even make it budge! :p I'd prefer not to pay $30 for a new set of screens, but it sucks that it looks like that's what it will come down to if I can't magically get my screen out soon.

Snuggleton,
Thanks for the quick replys everyone. I don't think some people realize how STUCK the screen actually gets for the handful of of people this has effected. I've broken my wooded utility tool, nearly poked a hole through the screen trying to push it from the other side, nicked the lip of the screen and the screen itself all over trying to use tweezers, and ripped most the skin off of the tip of my pinky trying to get the screen to twist and pull out. I'm just so shocked because its either as easy as blowing on the screen and its pops out for people, and for others, grounding the VB2. hooking up a toe truck to the screen and flooring it won't even make it budge! :p I'd prefer not to pay $30 for a new set of screens, but it sucks that it looks like that's what it will come down to if I can't magically get my screen out soon.
OF had a good point that hopefully you've tried - heat that sucker up good before trying to take it out.

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
OF had a good point that hopefully you've tried - heat that sucker up good before trying to take it out.
I second this.. Had a terribly hard time removing my screen. I google searched and searched this thread with not much luck.. I just kind of happened to try removing once when it was hot(level3) and it was a lot looser/easier to pull out with bamboo tool.. DO NOT remove with Pinky finger while unit is hot!!

JSteez4205,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom