Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

D33z

Vape Newbie
In my experience the VB2 is more like sipping tea and just doesn't milk the chandelier very well. I agree with @JSteez, the first draw is the best.

@kelper Maybe the star perk has the most drag out of the four. Chandelier doesn't seem to have any.

@stickstones I see I have a stacker, will u give a chugger example? (link if possible)

D33z,
Reactions: kelper

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
How the hell do i get the white piece off the oil bowl? Tweezers arent cutting it.
I'm afraid to try myself, the black plastic holding it in place looks fragile.. Also does anyone have reccomendations on how to get the glass attachment for the oils to stay in place?? Mine is Super Loose and always needs to be held in place.. Also was there supposed to be more than just the screw-on oil cap attachment? Like a Seperate oil can perhaps?? That should have come with my package?

JSteez4205,
Reactions: mrjunkie

D33z

Vape Newbie
My screen had to pulled out with tweezers and torn. :( The oil can attachment screwed right on and the unit had to be heated for the glass to slide on. Did your glass have a curve on the bottom (unit-side)?

I posted pictures of the Star perc a while back in case there is interest:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaporblunt-2-0-vb-2-0-dlx.7500/page-28#post-336588

The lower right picture was taken during a thick hit with VXC, but DLX WT would barely milk.

What did you think of its drag?

D33z,

rsqemt911

The deal I found I can get any of the 4 HT for the same price. So I just wondered what the difference is and what to choosw since price isn't an issue.

rsqemt911,
Reactions: mrjunkie

filteredhead

The Star perc WT came with 2 PonG adapters, one for herb and one for oil. The bottom of the glass WT is a female 18mm connection, that's where the VB2.0's PonG adapter plug into, or in my pic where the VXC's male 18mm glass bamboo plugs into. Sorry I don't have any other DLX WT to compare it too but generally I do not feel much drag from Star WT, even with high water level there is less drag from Star perc versus the CF bubbler in my avatar. Would guess there to be less diffusion with the Star perc compared to the other DLX water tools. The Star WT gets much more cloudy with the VXC versus the VB 2.0, no surprise there.

@kelper Maybe the star perk has the most drag out of the four. Chandelier doesn't seem to have any.
Could be. Sticks 'n Stones mentioned it was a chugger and he thought a stacker would be better with the VB2, so not sure. Plus filteredhead isn't giving it the best review in terms of drag - don't want to just be sucking air. So far it seems maybe the double water might be best, but I really still don't know!

kelper,

filteredhead

There's little volume in these things, possibly that contributes to there being so little drag? Mine provides a good balance of water filtration, cooling and moisturizing the vapor with good flavor. I enjoy connecting the Star WT to the VXC, Solo and Pax (and will try with XP if it ever arrives), for me the VB2 doesn't need it. I get the least drag and most pure herb flavor from the VXC using its glass mouthpiece, but at the higher heat settings the vapor can be a bit harsh -- adding the DLX Star WT makes it as easy to hit and still retains the pure taste.

There's little volume in these things, possibly that contributes to there being so little drag? Mine provides a good balance of water filtration, cooling and moisturizing the vapor with good flavor. I enjoy connecting the Star WT to the VXC, Solo and Pax (and will try with XP if it ever arrives), for me the VB2 doesn't need it. I get the least drag and most pure herb flavor from the VXC using its glass mouthpiece, but at the higher heat settings the vapor can be a bit harsh -- adding the DLX Star WT makes it as easy to hit and still retains the pure taste.
Seems like general consensus with VB2 is don't bother with water - not worth it ... though many getting use of their dlx tubes on other devices.

Please speak up if you disagree. I'm itching to buy but haven't been convinced that it's worth it, or if so, which one to get.

kelper,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Seems like general consensus with VB2 is don't bother with water - not worth it ... though many getting use of their dlx tubes on other devices.

Please speak up if you disagree. I'm itching to buy but haven't been convinced that it's worth it, or if so, which one to get.
Obv biased here, but I disagree. I only use 2.0 with water. I use pinnacle for traditional. That's my $.02

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: kelper

filteredhead

DLX WT + TET DART = Milk
7L3pPAD.jpg
KSCH0jD.jpg

Even with the WT's volume it seems that milkage is possible with a vape that delivers sustained high vapor density.

Also noticed my Star perc has 24 holes instead of 16 (not sure why). Regardless the design performs more like a drag-less splasher (chugger with high water level) than a high-diffusion bubble stacker piece.
NcBoU6m.jpg
T5tMnLL.jpg
xJTnb7p.jpg

Sadly, I am using a tube that isn't quite available yet to you. It's the mini shower. But of the 4 I like star perk
When will it be available? I like the idea of a shorter tube, and maybe being smaller it will match the vapor production of the VB2 better. The VB2 is great and I like the idea of water cooling it - just trying to justify the purchase.

D33z

Vape Newbie
Sadly, I am using a tube that isn't quite available yet to you. It's the mini shower. But of the 4 I like star perk

The mini shower sounds to be more suited for the VB2. I'd be willing to trade my chandelier for one, if it had more drag.

Are all of the stackers drag free? Do you have to have a chugger to have drag?

D33z,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
how well does the PN's WT perform with the VB2? It has a lot less volume and might work really well. Is the VB2's pong 18m or 14mm? I forget.

stickstones,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
I wonder if TheRealVaporBLUNT is worn out from these 15 pages of questions lol. I'm glad I'm just testing the units instead of answering questions.

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: JSteez4205
Top Bottom