Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

D33z

Vape Newbie
I now realize the pinky trick wouldn't have worked and I think by nature every time I heat it up, I was vaping. A good heat up and a pocket knife would definitely have done the job. .... man ..... damn ....

vapor resin can be a bitch!

It was like hard plastic in one area and had to be scraped out and then iso'd.

D33z,

mattkilla

actually, the pinkie method works best if you keep spinning your finger in it until a piece of bone gets lodged in the screen...then it twists right out!

just not while its hot, says he with the blister on his pinky. My pinky is too damn big anyways!! doh! :)

mattkilla,

rsqemt911

Just received my VaporBlunt 2.0 DLX Chandelier today. Its still charging but i took a few pics as well as a video of the HT Draw.

It also came with the assortment pack of flavor tips. apparently there is a bubblegum flavor purple tip too but it wasn't included. That was the first mention i have seen of it. Doesn't really interest me that much but it is a good FYI if anybody is.

I have a 19mm-16mm adapter so i may try my HT on my Solo later on as well. i'll post vids as soon as i can.

(i couldn't get the links to show up as pics so i direct linked them)

http://i49.tinypic.com/20ff7yv.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/kcx8xx.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/72aglj.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/xaxqpg.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/mhbog7.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/15exw60.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/jqt43t.jpg

rsqemt911,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Just received my VaporBlunt 2.0 DLX Chandelier today. Its still charging but i took a few pics as well as a video of the HT Draw.

I had the pleasure of using my friends for awhile while he went on his "vaping break". I currently own the double showerhead and have used the chandelier as well as the star perc. I REALLY like the one you decided on. BTW none of the pictures showed up!

TheHerbalReview,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
here, your tags are all silly

20ff7yv.jpg

kcx8xx.jpg

72aglj.jpg

xaxqpg.jpg

mhbog7.jpg

15exw60.jpg

jqt43t.jpg

rsqemt911

here, your tags are all silly

20ff7yv.jpg

kcx8xx.jpg

72aglj.jpg

xaxqpg.jpg

mhbog7.jpg

15exw60.jpg

jqt43t.jpg

thanks. i loaded them the regular way and they all came up as broken when i posted so i just made them direct links.

on a separate note. anybody use the oil/concentrate attachment yet? i gave it a shot but i don't get a very good draw. the directions don't say jack beyond that the pieces are in the box. i waited till there was a bit of vapor in the tube and then started to inhale and pull the tube off the body to get a little rush of air.

Quetzalcoatl

thanks. i loaded them the regular way and they all came up as broken when i posted so i just made them direct links.
I think you tried to put the BBC code for the pictures in the prompt instead of the direct URL. If you paste those links you fixed, into the little picture box prompt, they'll post correctly. If you just copy and paste the BBC code piece directly into the reply box, it will work as well (without the need for the direct link URL, click the picture box, paste, ordeal.)

How's the glassworking on the tube? Joints all welded nice and pretty?

Quetzalcoatl,

rsqemt911

I think you tried to put the BBC code for the pictures in the prompt instead of the direct URL. If you paste those links you fixed, into the little picture box prompt, they'll post correctly. If you just copy and paste the BBC code piece directly into the reply box, it will work as well (without the need for the direct link URL, click the picture box, paste, ordeal.)

How's the glassworking on the tube? Joints all welded nice and pretty?

yes, very well put together and VERY sturdy. i hooked it up to my solo for a session. i would have recorded it but its going to require a friend and i am alone tonight. my solo had a Ed's wood fed into a 16 to 18 adapter which i set the HT ontop of. as you can imagine, it was a slightly cumbersome setup. but it was manageable and hit AWESOME!.

the Mini-shower-head for the pinnacle sounds like a nice toy as well. I heard a rumor they are going to make a 16 adapter for the VB 2.0 so that would be really cool as an addition.

rsqemt911,
I found a good deal on a pinnacle hydrotube on ebay, but haven't yet found an 18mm male to 14mm female connector to connect the VB2 PonG to it (pretty sure that's what I need). If anyone can point one out for sale online I'd appreciate it. I know TRVB plans to sell one at some point, but not sure when.

Edit: Just found this: http://www.pipesdaddy.com/14mm-to-18-8mm-Adapter-p/as-0010.htm

Does this look right? hmmm... or is this backwards - doesn't say if it's the more common 14mm male to 18mm female, but I think it looks right (?)

Actually I'd prefer the lighter weight plastic one I saw briefly on the new TRVB website when it appeared briefly last week.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
The attachment we have for sale reduces the 18mm attachment to a 14mm male. Is that what you are looking for?

TherealVaporblunt,
The attachment we have for sale reduces the 18mm attachment to a 14mm male. Is that what you are looking for?
If it connects the VB2 PonG to your pinnacle hydrotube, then yes! Is it available now?

Edit: I don't see it on your website, but think I briefly saw it when you had your new website up last week (but it wouldn't let me order).

kelper,

rsqemt911

Oh is that all it is? the guy at my headshop today was talking about some rumors he had heard and i thought it would be a replacement trimring with a 14 PonG on it just like the stock one with the VB 2/0

so what is the offical VaporBlunt method of using the Oil Concentrate setup? there is no mention of it in the directions.

rsqemt911,

Quetzalcoatl

take out the bowl stirrer thing, i believe there's a little cup you drop in, and then the oils go in there, then the mouthpiece attaches. highest power level obviouisly.

Quetzalcoatl,

rsqemt911

take out the bowl stirrer thing, i believe there's a little cup you drop in, and then the oils go in there, then the mouthpiece attaches. highest power level obviouisly.

I figured that part out. The issue was how do you get good vapor production as well airflow with the glass mouthpiece on it? Do you put oil/concentrate directly into the metal cup or does it take cartridges? It doesn't even specify if it will do solid concentrate or just oils.

rsqemt911,
I figured that part out. The issue was how do you get good vapor production as well airflow with the glass mouthpiece on it? Do you put oil/concentrate directly into the metal cup or does it take cartridges? It doesn't even specify if it will do solid concentrate or just oils.
Lift the tube a little when inhaling, otherwise can be too tight a seal. Put oil right in the metal cup.

kelper,

rsqemt911

Lift the tube a little when inhaling, otherwise can be too tight a seal. Put oil right in the metal cup.

Ok that's how I was doing it so good. I'm vaping some bubble hash right now. I just sandwiched a piece tar between some wads of cotton in the herb chamber and set it to the highest setting and just slowly am takin hits as the two is increasing.

rsqemt911,

rsqemt911

VP 2.0 DLX Vs Solo DLX:

VB 2.o w/ Chandelier DLX Hydrotube

Solo w/ Chandelier Hydrotube

the solo produced much better clouds but both got me to where i needed to be. i know it's kind of hard to see, i had to use my laptop webcam while yesterdays initial videos were with my iphone4s. way too much of a balancing act.

rsqemt911,
Reactions: kelper
I got confirmation that the following is 14mm male & 18.8mm female:
http://www.pipesdaddy.com/14mm-to-18-8mm-Adapter-p/as-0010.htm

Sometimes I see connectors listed as 18mm and sometimes as 18.8mm. Also sometimes 14mm and sometimes 14.4mm. Are there really such differences in the hydrotube world or are they just mislabeled or rounded? If anyone has an opinion whether this will work to connect a VB2 PonG to a Pinnacle hydrotube, please say.

kelper,

Snuggleton

So I FINALLY got my screen out by sticking a knitting pole through the opposite end and pushing as hard as I could. It didn't want to come out so badly that the screen was inverted fully before its finally popped off with a sudden gasp of relief. AND NO WONDER!

To anyone who owns or plans to own a VB2, take your screen off and wipe down the resin after EVERY session.

The heating element beneath the screen was invisible behind the ginormous clump of resin built up all over it. It is supposed to be silver, but mine was nothing but blackness. After heating it up in order to loosen the resin, and cleaning it all out, my VB2 looks pretty great. Keep in mind I used my VB2 every day, at least twice a day, for a good two or three months and did not remove the screen once. I did however clean out the screen (without removing it) and use pipe cleaners to clean the tube. THIS IS NOT ENOUGH! don't make my mistake and giver your VB2 a thorough clean after every use. I would also suggest to TRVB that you include hints or tips like this on your website or somewhere easily accessible so that people don't make this mistake. I know you probably want the instruction pamphlet to be nice and suave, but a little more in depth guide might satisfy some people very much. Also a guide on using the oils would be awesome.

I have two questions now:

Is it a bad idea to swab down the heating element with a drop or two (or more?) of ISO on a cue tip?

And can anyone provide me with a semi in depth step by step guide to using the oil attachment with some hash? (and other concentrates if there is a difference, for future reference).

Thanks in advanced, especially to TRVB for making such amazing products and giving us such great customer service!

Snuggleton,
Reactions: kelper
So I FINALLY got my screen out by sticking a knitting pole through the opposite end and pushing as hard as I could. It didn't want to come out so badly that the screen was inverted fully before its finally popped off with a sudden gasp of relief. AND NO WONDER!

To anyone who owns or plans to own a VB2, take your screen off and wipe down the resin after EVERY session.

The heating element beneath the screen was invisible behind the ginormous clump of resin built up all over it. It is supposed to be silver, but mine was nothing but blackness. After heating it up in order to loosen the resin, and cleaning it all out, my VB2 looks pretty great. Keep in mind I used my VB2 every day, at least twice a day, for a good two or three months and did not remove the screen once. I did however clean out the screen (without removing it) and use pipe cleaners to clean the tube. THIS IS NOT ENOUGH! don't make my mistake and giver your VB2 a thorough clean after every use.
The VB2 is great, but you gotta hand it to vapes that you can iso-dip.

kelper,

filteredhead

Yes that is a great attribute of the VB2, it keeps on functioning without requiring frequent cleaning. The vape is pretty tasty to me even when unit is not squeaky clean. To remove the VB2's cup screen i've been using the Skillet tools honeybun bent spoon thingy to slip behind and around the screen's steel ring, the cup comes out easy with hardly any pressure.
BWG-ST001-2.jpg

Breathemetal

How do you go about cleaning the tube in which the vapor flows through to your mouth?
Mine looks gunky.

Breathemetal,
Top Bottom