• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

JCat

Accessory Maker
The most unusual thing about this device is how it's designed to be hit from both ends. I'll have more to say about that later, but I just thought I'd throw that out there for y'all to ponder.

:peace:
I've already been pondering that one ... I've been trying to picture the vapor path since very early on! Hmmmm ...

JCat,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I'm anxiously awaiting it, too. :p

@TRVB - Could you tell us a little about the dual draw design? Specifically how vaporization differs between one end and the other.

I think the Swiss Army Knife is the best thought out designs of all time and really kept it in mind during the design of this. Ultimately my goal was to offer as many completely differant expierences as I could with one device. Used traditionally, I wanted to fix the faults of vb1.

The absolute most important thing was designing a easy to clean airpath as a clean vape is essential to maintaining taste. I also think the extra heat settings were necessary to make every customer happy, including the people who really want to smoke a vaporizer. By smoke a vape I mean the 70% of people who think their unit is broken when it produces the fine mist that we all know to define a great toke. Vapor enthusiast like yourself are a surprising low percentage of the total customer pool, so even the traditional use needed to offer two expierences, a fine mist exhale and a harsher large cloud.

With the water tool end, I was approached by a glass blower friend of mine that owned a vb1 and blew his own water tool and adapter and tricked out his vb1. As soon as I used it I was amazed at what a differant expierence that it transformed vb1 into and my mind raced at how to design it into vb2 and the Swiss Army concept really began to take shape. I asked myself "isn't every portable a home unit as well?" and came to the conclusion the answer was a yes and that even if your water toll stays at home it is still awesome and another option that people can chose the way I seen it.

Lastly the oil attachment was origanaly designed for vb1 and Messed it up so bad I completely scrapped it. I was able to learn for the first attempt and design another really cool option in the oil adapter cap. Then we focused on the adapter cap and the extended screen design to enable the unit to plug directly into any 18mm water pipe. That is 6 completely differant Vaping expierences from 1 unit. My own personal Swiss Army Vape.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Good info, there, TRVB.

Oh, and I forgot to ask..... I keep changing my mind about which end is 'up'. :lol: So tell me..... Which end is officially 'up'?

Stu,
Reactions: JCat

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I would gander a guess at it being the "flower" setup being the standard, but since it presents both flower and oil use... anyways, quick question... as it is right now, would you feel comfortable recommending the "finalized" product based only on what you have experienced with it?

Quetzalcoatl,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I would gander a guess at it being the "flower" setup being the standard, but since it presents both flower and oil use... anyways, quick question... as it is right now, would you feel comfortable recommending the "finalized" product based only on what you have experienced with it?

I haven't had enough use with it just yet. I want to be able to offer solid advice and I am just getting used to it. I hope you understand that I want to give the best and fairest advice that I can, and it would be premature for me to judge at this early hour. I've only just started to go through the "Swiss Army" options.

I'm not going anywhere. And this vaporizer deserves a sober look (that rules me out atm).

Here's a quick video I shot showing how you can hit either end of the device.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
It is a little odd, but not in a bad way perse. Does it hit exactly the same from both ends?

Where would you put this in our little comparison of draw-restriction btw, Stu?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I love the term 'PonG'. Is that a new one?

trvb...can this thing be hit while plugged in? and if so, does it benefit from more power to allow it to compete with desktop models better? i would think that fuctionality would add to the swiss-army knife experience and allow it to compete with another part of the market.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I love the term 'PonG'. Is that a new one?

trvb...can this thing be hit while plugged in? and if so, does it benefit from more power to allow it to compete with desktop models better? i would think that fuctionality would add to the swiss-army knife experience and allow it to compete with another part of the market.
Yes, it works while plugged in and it increases the heat up time a little, but it only takes 90 seconds to heat up to begin with, so it only saves a few seconds.

OF

Yes, it works while plugged in and it increases the heat up time a little, but it only takes 90 seconds to heat up to begin with, so it only saves a few seconds.

Translating for the guys back in the cheap seats, use of the charger decreases the heat up time? Heat increases, time to goal decreases, losses remain more or less the same?

OF

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Translating for the guys back in the cheap seats, use of the charger decreases the heat up time? Heat increases, time to goal decreases, losses remain more or less the same?

OF

It really ends up about the same. The circuit board runs a program, the extra power only helps if you are on a low battery, perhaps one that is really old and almost dead. The difference is mininmal

TherealVaporblunt,

OF

It really ends up about the same. The circuit board runs a program, the extra power only helps if you are on a low battery, perhaps one that is really old and almost dead. The difference is mininmal

Thanks, but I was trying to correct (I think) what you meant to say? While the change might be modest (as it should be, the battery should be able to take care of short term demands, big increases point to small batteries) it is to add power, decreasing (not increasing) heating time as you originally stated, right?

OF

OF,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Thanks, but I was trying to correct (I think) what you meant to say? While the change might be modest (as it should be, the battery should be able to take care of short term demands, big increases point to small batteries) it is to add power, decreasing (not increasing) heating time as you originally stated, right?

OF

Correct

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
There is a side by side on line somewhere. I saw it last night and they are very close in size with the VB2 being oh so slightly bigger.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom