• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
OF and STU don't let me down. Give er a big fat cloudy rip for me! I think you both know how picky I can be, but this looks great on paper!
I'll probably let you down, darkrom. But luckily we have OF to save the day!

Seriously, though... TRVB must be pretty damn confident in this device to send us these units to scrutinize pubicly. If it doesn't cut it, I will say so. OF I'm sure will say so as well, but much more elegantly than I.

:peace:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
ThermoVape and now VB have announced who their beta testers will be upfront... not sure how to feel about it.

Quetzalcoatl,

OF

OF and STU don't let me down. Give er a big fat cloudy rip for me! I think you both know how picky I can be, but this looks great on paper!

Seriously, though... TRVB must be pretty damn confident in this device to send us these units to scrutinize pubicly. If it doesn't cut it, I will say so. OF I'm sure will say so as well, but much more elegantly than I.

Not to worry DR it's going to get the once over over and over. Does look most interesting, doesn't it? It really does look like it's incorporating 'lessons learned' which is always a good thing I think.

I think Stu hit it square on the head, the maker is risking a lot in this. Any problems will be very public indeed. We have no obligation past our agreement to honestly report what we find. IMO that is way way cool.

Time to go get some tasty bud to try, maybe something in a fruit or berry flavor?? I've got some 'old friends' standing by of course. I'll let folks know when I have it in hand, I'm sure Stu will as well.

OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
OF you will have two to test so I am not sure you will be able to even type anyhow...

Thermovape and VB are both confident. Guess who the winners are if they are both right...you guessed it us. This is beyond kewl.

OF

OF you will have two to test so I am not sure you will be able to even type anyhow...

Thermovape and VB are both confident. Guess who the winners are if they are both right...you guessed it us. This is beyond kewl.

Excellent point Lady, although they are two entirely different vapes I'll have the opportunity to A/B test them (literally one in each hand alternating) one of my very favorite ways to make subjective judgements. By referencing one against the other you can factor out some of the effects of the testing.

Folks should understand that there are several other vapers I know who share their experiences and observations in this kind of testing. The units will rack up some miles and strange lips in the course of testing. Yes, I make up my own mind and that's what I report of course, but friends can keep me honest and make sure I don't miss key points....or at least have in the past. It's a serious responsibility as I see it, good folks will be putting their hard earned money down based on what they read and believe.

So yes, Ms D, you're right. In the end we all win, or at least that's how we want it to be.

Thanks very much everyone for your confidence, I take it seriously as you might imagine.

OF

JCat

Accessory Maker
The anticipation is just ... too ... much ... can't ... take ... it :) (And I thought my obsessive checking of this forum would stop after I got my Cloud, then 2nd Cloud .... oh well, still have a portable niche to satisfy that my other units just haven't quite too date)

Can't wait for your reviews OF and Stu!

JCat,
Reactions: OF

Pcpvapors

I actually like this two at a time set up, sticks and I will not only be able to do a full review we can really focus on any cons (should there be any) and respond to OF and Stu's feedback. This definitely will be an awesome experience, even better if Stu makes us some tasty beverages.

OF

I actually like this two at a time set up, sticks and I will not only be able to do a full review we can really focus on any cons (should there be any) and respond to OF and Stu's feedback. This definitely will be an awesome experience, even better if Stu makes us some tasty beverages.

PCPV just got my vote for Testing Coordinator. No need for Stu to actually brew the suds, but he should consult on the 'tester's beverage pack' to accompany the Beta units.......

Teamwork, that's what made America great you know.

I've lined up friends with Cloud and Solo access (I own neither). These two seem obvious points of comparison, anyone see other ones? TIA

OF

Pcpvapors

I'll be doing a side by side with the Da Vinci, in my personal opinion the solo will be the biggest competition (due to similarities and the solo has been a staple here on the forum). I really don't find the need to compare this vaporizer to that of a MFLB or what I group into the "stealth" portables, exception being hit technique. When I reviewed the original vapor blunt I was able to get the best vapor by using a MFLB hit technique. Regardless, I think I can speak for the four of us when I say this unit will be thoroughly tested and reviewed.

Pcpvapors,
Reactions: JCat

OF

I'll be doing a side by side with the Da Vinci, in my personal opinion the solo will be the biggest competition (due to similarities and the solo has been a staple here on the forum).

Regardless, I think I can speak for the four of us when I say this unit will be thoroughly tested and reviewed.

I agree, it's mighty 'solo like' it seems. I also think guys will want to know how the WP section stacks up to Cloud. Otherwise it's more a background thing to support 'I have XXX, how does it compare to that?' kind of questions.

IMO you speak the with some authority on the testing. It's going to be concise, multi faceted (we'll no doubt each look at it a little differently) and peer reviewed since we're known to each other as well. A serious risk for the maker, but so very empowering to the customers! Kudos to TRVB for their confidence in the products and commitment to the end user satisfaction. A great model for others to strive for, IMO.

OF

OF,

darkrom

Great Scott!
This really seems to have everything I want. Portable on its own with the option to EASILY use what I think of as "semi portable glass". I'd rather carry a hydra tube than a bubbler. Sadly I sold my hydratube cheap for my friend to use with his DBV. Always more glass...

Pcpvapors

Lol on a side note, sticks has my solo so well be writing of the same unit if he chooses to compare the two. The solo is a CERAMIC model so I apologize in advance if the new bowl has changed anything drastically.

Pcpvapors,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I hope you all find the negs and get them fixed and then maybe an almost perfect vape for some. As we know we all have different needs. I also hope you can tell us some stuff without breaking any contracts.

Dreamerr,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
This really seems to have everything I want. Portable on its own with the option to EASILY use what I think of as "semi portable glass". I'd rather carry a hydra tube than a bubbler. Sadly I sold my hydratube cheap for my friend to use with his DBV. Always more glass...

You really summed that up well, that's exactly what I said about it after it was done. i'ts a portable vape that turns into a semi-portable the more complex and clean you want to make your expierence. I find a little crushed ice and cold water in the water tool makes this my favorite tool of all time. I never really liked pipes, as I've stated I was a blunt man, but this cooled down vapor is a winner. So, yes, I'm extremely confident.

I feel like I assembled a pretty educated line up with these four guys. I doubt apple was nervous when they sent out the original iPhone for reviews, sometimes you just know when something is gonna be a hit. Stu's unit is scheduled for delivery today, OF tomorrow. The other 2 will be about a week behind. I'm really excited, We started working on this before the origanal vb was even released. I hope you enjoy our new device.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
not that it's necessary, but just to be clear, this is not beta testing. beta testing involves use and feedback and changes, and repetition of that cycle. we are simply using and reviewing what is almost the finished product, for the purpose of getting reliable information out there about this vape. so there are no contracts or agreements, or anything like that. in fact, i would say it was refreshing to hear from trvb that he just wants honest feedback for all. i've done beta testing and written formal reviews before, but i've never had anyone just send me a product to simply use and report. i like what this says about trvb and his confidence in his product.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Well, TRVB wasn't lying about it arriving today. I just received the unit.

I'm unable to test it out right now (damn real job) but I snapped a couple of quick pics to share. I will give it a go in a few hours when I get home.
2vkclr4.jpg

f013z5.jpg

:peace:

Top Bottom