Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
mongorian said:
I think that the VapeXhale team has plenty enough work on their plate without having to waste time starting another thread.

Whoever has the talents and capabilities to put together a good thorough (end user's) review should be the one to start the new thread - not the Company. Let them work on building and shipping units.
The new thread will be started by VapeXhale. It will allow them to edit post #1 as needed, for updates, etc. This is the preferred method anytime a vape maker will be contributing on the forum.

max,

hereatlast

One more pic. Glass is certainly quality.

Cloud009.jpg

hereatlast,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Oh, is that the first pic of the Sovereignty HT ever? Wow, it looks beautiful *scratching the display trying to grab it*. Love that shape. And it looks very stable, even more than the SGW tube. In my dream I want SGW and this tube to complement each other. Vertigo looks like their merge for me (tree like Sov, bigger holes like SGW, upper part looks like Sov, bottom recessed joint like SGW). And stop teasing and turn it on already :D

Seek,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
Beautiful! I'm going to be checking my inbox every few hours until I get my email notice.. I signed up only a couple weeks ago so I suspect I need to be patient ;)

Looks great though. Congrats Team VXH and new Cloud owners!

GReYAReA,

anmclark23

Sweet sunshine it is a beautiful day! (I wanted to make a joke about a woody over that glass but that might have been lil wrong ;0 )

Thank you for sharing!

anmclark23,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Wow! You're user name is certainly appropriate in this case!!! Congrats!!!

:peace:
Can't wait to hear more!!! :cool:

Bluntcrush,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Awesome Hereatlast! I just punched my ticket to VXCville this morning, I am so ready for this!

EonBlue,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
So cool to finally see this in the hands of a FC member. I still have my email from the very first day pre-orders were announced, crazy long journey but well worth every minute. Actually received a phone call from SM last Tuesday and he was wondering if I still wanted the gridded HT. I could be totally wrong here, but it looks like those HT's are shipping first, followed by the domes and tree's. Can't wait to receive my email, he had some it would be this week but I'm thinking it might be next week...Can't wait to see some videos and more pictures of these in the hands of us patient FC members. Going to be a great couple of weeks!

AgentofChaos,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Are we still going to be able to chose which glass we get once our turn in the preorder list comes around? If so, will the Sovereignty HT's be available?

Deadhead101,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Deadhead101 said:
Are we still going to be able to chose which glass we get once our turn in the preorder list comes around? If so, will the Sovereignty HT's be available?

My order email was only for the item I pre-ordered (Vertigo), If I wanted to change my order I could have but I would of had to wait for inventory.

EonBlue,

max

Out to lunch
mongorian said:
I think that the VapeXhale team has plenty enough work on their plate without having to waste time starting another thread.

Whoever has the talents and capabilities to put together a good thorough (end user's) review should be the one to start the new thread - not the Company. Let them work on building and shipping units.
The new thread will be started by VapeXhale. It will allow them to edit post #1 as needed, for updates, etc. This is the preferred method anytime a vape maker will be contributing on the forum.

Nice glass indeed!

max,

SD_haze

Just noticed something on Hereatlast's picture.

The power switch on the cloud. Usually there's like a white dot or something so you know which one turns it on, and which flip turns it off. But there's no marking.

Does it not matter because the insides light up when it turns on?

I do suppose it makes it a bit sleeker.

SD_haze,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
SD_haze said:
Does it not matter because the insides light up when it turns on?
I think these lights can be bright and you can see them below the Cloud reflecting from anything its staying on. Also you can remebmer easily wich side is on. I always did with my previos vapes, could turn them on without looking.
1oolrc.png

Also i see the switch look the same here.
SD_haze said:
I do suppose it makes it a bit sleeker.
Agree, I like it that way too.

Also with it's auto shut-off feature, you can left it even left "off".

Seek,

max

Out to lunch
To the right is 'on', which follows the 'turn the dial to the right' method. And yeah, there's no confusion about whether it's on or off.

max,

weedemon

enthusiast
OMG! it`s happened!!! can`t wait to get my email also checking every day again!

peed my pants a lil!

weedemon,

Ville23

@hereatlast...very nice! Thanks for the great pix! That HT is beeeeeeeautiful! :brow:
Can't wait to hear some glowing impressions...Have a nice cloudy weekend!

Ville23,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
so no one could answer any of my questions about whether SYN's work well with clouds(IF anyone has tried it; the Showerheads that is), & more importantly...my inquires about what to do if extremely interested in both hydratubes? Or if not allowed to purchase a 2nd, how/can I change what I originally pre-ordered once my 'spot-in-line' comes up? I am worried about receiving it anytime soon, any vape to hold me over til then? I would like to build my collection a bit.. maybe the HA? =\

GratefulVapor,
GratefulVapor said:
so no one could answer any of my questions about whether SYN's work well with clouds(IF anyone has tried it; the Showerheads that is), & more importantly...my inquires about what to do if extremely interested in both hydratubes? Or if not allowed to purchase a 2nd, how/can I change what I originally pre-ordered once my 'spot-in-line' comes up? I am worried about receiving it anytime soon, any vape to hold me over til then? I would like to build my collection a bit.. maybe the HA? =\

Get a log vape until then. Novelty.

Ghosthunter987,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom