Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeXhale

Vapor Enthusiast
Manufacturer
Modnote: The Cloud has launched! Please see the new thread here.

EDIT ADDING PICTURES OF THE VAPEXHALE CLOUD 5/3/2010

The Cloud Heat Injector

Beta Test with the StoneGlassWorks ShowerDome -

header_left.png

Here is the SGW Domed Circulator HydraTube
None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

This is the Vertigo Glass 10-Arm Tree HydraTube
None.jpg

None.jpg

And this is a video with a mock enclosure to show that no matter how hard you inhale, the Cloud can quickly adjust and handle any tempertature fluctuation

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello fellow vaporists! We are VapeXhale and we would like to welcome you to our world, the Planet of the (V)apes. We are very proud to announce the upcoming release of our first entry into the vaporization market, the VapeXhale Cloud.

VapeXhale is the result of three guys that love monkeying around but take vaporization seriously. We came together on a snowboarding trip at Lake Tahoe where we met on a ski lift and learned that we all shared a passion for vapor. Before we go into specifics about the VapeXhale Cloud (VXC), we think it is important that you understand the team behind this vaporizer.

Chris vapor enthusiast, operations, finance, and marketing: Chris is responsible for day to day operational activities and will make sure that all orders are handled with care and fulfilled in a timely manner.

Jeff vapor enthusiast, mechanical and electrical engineer who currently works in the aerospace and defense industry. He is the brains behind our operation and makes sure our products function exquisitely, look fantastic, and are built to the highest standards to ensure user safety.

Seibo aka Stonemonkey - vapor enthusiast, product and business development. Boasting a large collection of over 20 vaporizers, Stonemonkey constantly daydreams of different ways to increase and enhance the vapor experience. In his spare time, he likes making videos to promote vaporization as a healthier alternative to smoking.

Now that you know a little bit about our team, we can talk about something much more interesting, the VapeXhale Cloud. We designed the VapeXhale Cloud to enhance the way WE like to vaporize. That means moisture conditioned vapor, all glass vapor path, all glass delivery medium, and enough thermal mass to create the largest of clouds.

We'd like to tell you more but we are currently in the process of getting our vaporizer patented with the USPTO. What we can tell you is that the VapeXhale Cloud is not a bag based vaporizer, not a wand based vaporizer, nor is it a whip based vaporizer. In a time where thinking "out of the box" has become cliche, we like to see ourselves as "thinking above the cloud" and the VapeXhale Cloud is the result of that methodology.

We are targeting our release date to be late May or early June, in the mean time, you can sign up to receive email updates at www.vapexhale.com and follow us on Twitter and join our Facebook fan page.....more to come!

VapeXhale,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Very nice! Can hardly wait to see what you've come up with, I really like the direction you chose to go in! I don't know what I'd do without my glass. ;)

Durden,

Beezleb

Welcome and good luck with the Vapexhale! I am very glad to see Stonemonkey's hard work and energies paying off.

Next vape in honor of your alls endeavor and I look forward to see the products information.

Beezleb,

VaporHand

cool- i'm psyched. this sounds intriguing. :brow:
With all of the listed "all glass" parts and the moisture conditioned bit... i get an image of something similar to the Verdamper vape.

VaporHand,

NoSmoke

Yes Yes And More Yes! Its time to see what all those vapes and glass items have taught you, i bet we are in for some crazy :science: in this one. Can't wait! This thing is gonna :rockon:

NoSmoke,

aero18

vaporist
t00fatt said:
Moisture conditioned you say? You have my attention... :brow:
Mine as well! Good to see vaporizers reach new horizons. Looking forward to the release date. :cool:

aero18,

CapnVape

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread. This is going to be epic. Congrats Stonemonkey.

CapnVape,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Very exciting and thank you for posting!! Your new vape sounds so interesting. Will be hoping things go smoothly and I'm excited for you guys :D

Lo,

nickzzzx

Very exciting to hear about a new design...
Can I ask a few basic questions?

Will it be portable or AC based?
Will it be easy to use or complex?

Looking forward to seeing it in action!

nickzzzx,

VaporHand

Yes- my question is what price range it falls into- is this going to be competing with the 4-500 dollar units, or more the 1-200 dollar units?

VaporHand,

lwien

Hmmmmm........Verrrrrrry interessssssting. Glad to see SM involved.

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I am hoping to see a product that will catch my attention enough for a future purchase. One might assume, with SM on crew, customer service should be pretty good, something that has been a factor in all my vape purchases.

IAmKrazy2,

the electrician

what in gods name is thermal mass? sounds like someones a bit too into their energy/mass duality

ugh its not a duality its a relation. is it? fuck it i gave up physics too long ago. best of luck to you all though youve certainly got the credentials.

the electrician,

Raf007

Retailer
Sounds interesting !!... wait & see.
I don't really now SM, but from I've read I like this guy and his xp, IMO it gives you a + as a company.

Raf007,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
what in gods name is thermal mass?
something that holds enough heat so when you take a hit, the temperature doesn't drop too much, and you can take another hit . . . like the Aluminum block in the volcano.

Hippie Dickie,

max

Out to lunch
I can answer a couple of questions.

Will it be portable or AC based?
AC

Will it be easy to use or complex?
Easy of course. ;)

is this going to be competing with the 4-500 dollar units, or more the 1-200 dollar units?
I'm sure they hope to compete with even the highest priced models, but price wise, look for it in the SSV/Extreme area. Looks like they'll be some interesting options though. :brow:

max,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
That was a very well written first post, yet I really wish that you already had yur patent sot you could show us and tell us all about this new, cutting-edge vaporizer.

You guys sound like the perfect team to compete in the vaporizer market,and I can't wait to see/hear about what you have in store for us.

:popcorn:

Progress,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks for all the feedback guys and thank you Max, for answering some of the questions on my behalf.

We will post under "VapeXhale" for official statements from the three of us but I can answer most "off the record" type questions.

I'm totally stoked and excited to share what I can with you guys so when I get clearance from Chris and Jeff, for sure I'll pop in this thread to share.

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
stonemonkey55 said:
I'm totally stoked and excited to share what I can with you guys so when I get clearance from Chris and Jeff, for sure I'll pop in this thread to share.
Well spill it!

LOL! guess I'm gonna hold off on buying a VHW.. dude, congrats SM... I cant even imagine how stoked you guys must be. I'm excited to see what's to come, along with everybody else!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I wanna see this. You know if stone monkey is backing it it's gonna be good. Just wanna see what it actually is. And how it's gonna work. That patten really needs to clear

minnesnowta,

karazi

This sounds great, but you gotta give us something to chew on until late May, early June.:brow:

karazi,

PerseusStoned

Its always good to see natives to the forum helping design products; I hope you get as much love out of us as you put into your product. Good thing the market is changing too.

PerseusStoned,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom