Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmafighterthe25

I have a question what's website you pre order the cloud. And if i pre order it today when would it be start to be shipped. Also how good is the cloud, i have ssv, extreme q, arizer solo, a rockzap.

mmafighterthe25,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Are they sending out the discounted pre-order purchases or have they started on the regular pre-orders?

How about those who are receiving theirs post the date when you originally ordered/signed up (last year) so we might get some rough idea of shipping progress?

Sinclue,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
mmafighterthe25 said:
I have a question what's website you pre order the cloud. And if i pre order it today when would it be start to be shipped. Also how good is the cloud, i have ssv, extreme q, arizer solo, a rockzap.

I gather that you haven't read any of this thread? :rolleyes:

oldiebutgoodie,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
mmafighterthe25: Welcome. You have great vapes and Cloud imo combines all good from them in one nice sturdy package adding superior heat retention, allglass airpath and water-conditioning. Watch it'S main teaser, that tells almost everything about what it is (in the beginning of the first post here). The preorder queue is full for months but if you preorder now, you will get it sooner, than me.

Seek,

Troi

mmafighterthe25 said:

www.vapexhale.com; this thread has various reviews by beta testers from there you can determine how good the cloud is, If you pre-ordered today it would put you in line. We do not have an estimated time frame for how long the wait will be to receive a cloud.

Troi,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Good day to all my fellow Cloud-Enthusiasts! I read recently (few days ago?) in this thread about someone not sure which hydratube to select on their pre-order, & that they decided to submit TWO pre-orders. One with the Showerdome selected & another with the Tree. I was lead to believe that once notified by VapeXhale, one would choose their preference on the HT once their order was ready to be placed. I also remember a few members stating that they wanted BOTH of the options. I actually am not sure which I would want if only able to choose one style, for I have little experience with different types of perculation. On my pre-order I choose showerdome, but would prob. prefer the tree if only able to have one....but in truth I would definitely prefer to have both(of course paying for the 2nd). Is this a possibility/option? Maybe some of you already know the answer to these questions & can clear it up for me. I don't want to place 2 separate pre-orders like some did, in order to be in line perhaps earlier, than if only choosing 1 style with 1 pre-order(seems like it would be a pain for VapeXhale to deal w. duplicate pre-orders). I however have no problem doing so if that is what I am supposed to do; when interested in owning both options. This would be 600$ correct? Since no one can really decide for me on which tube would suit me better, this seems like the logical option for me. Is it possible....or would I have to purchase 2-Cloud units to acquire two HTs?! Thanks for the help guys (& keep up the good work team! Thx for the updates!), any info./guidance would be greatly appreciated! :cool: :peace: :/

GratefulVapor,

oldiebutgoodie

Sinclue said:
Are they sending out the discounted pre-order purchases or have they started on the regular pre-orders?

First in, first out.

Mr. Smoke No More said:
. . . but it would make sense to even release one a day for a few weeks to show a steady revenue. U could even hand assemble a few units per day until the release is ramped up to save on production costs. Just thinkin....trying to learn as much as I can with u guys!

I don't think this is a garage operation; if it is, we're in for a very long wait. ;) My understanding is that the units are being assembled by a contract manufacturer. Fulfillment goes far beyond just order processing - that process flows from component inventory through assembly into finished goods and out from shipping. This is what must be tested and stabilized; there are various moving parts, different people and different entities involved - more than meets the eye. Diverting from this focus does not save money, nor does it meet revenue needs - the fastest ticket to that is volume.

oldiebutgoodie,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Seek said:
I can't wait to read some enthusiastic reviews here soon.

I can't wait to finally see pics of the inside of one. Some new owner is bound to open it up out of curiosity (or review thoroughness), although now that it's all final and patent-pending, I guess VX could post some pics of their own now? There was talk of that ages ago, but nothing ever eventuated. Over the years, the air path has been described as "not straight" and "straight", and it'd be nice to finally see what's what.

But anyway, onto the question that made me finally get around to signing up. It became clear around when the beta reviews were coming out that I needed one of these as a daily driver, but I haven't joined the pre-order queue as it seems to only be for the 100v version? I'm waiting for the 240v model, so is there any point to me putting my name down? Could you ship it with the alternate power supply (that SM said that Powernerd said was interchangeable) and I could swap it myself, or am I still gonna be waiting many more months still for the International model? I don't want to get a US one and run it off a transformer, as it makes it a lot less portable if I have to carry an extra brick around with it, and more hassle to pack away/set up.

Actually, how come you guys didn't go with a universal power supply? it would have simplified inventory, made it more travel-friendly, and wouldn't have added any significant cost. I mean, there's clearly a global market for this thing, so why manage two SKUs when one will do? One isn't just easier, it's also more flexible.

Anonymouse,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Vapinghole said:
So exciting!!

Is it bad that I want to marry a vaporizer I've never met? :uhoh:

Bad? Absolutely NOT!!! However, it will be polygamy(sp?), as I have already proposed & purchased a ring for her. Date of wedding is unknown currently & am working on preparing for the married life. That gives me time to find a great tube that works great with VXC(no adapters). For example, my SYN Showerhead[mini] is a stemless that I'm 100% sure does not have the room to hold the Cloud. Which is a bummer, since I love this SYN. Speaking of SYN showerhead tubes, has anyone that has used the Cloud had the opportunity to try it on one of these tubes? I am considering purchasing the "Full Size" SYN(in same label) if I can get any feedback/user-reports of the unique 'implosion-style' of perculator/diffuser(syn showerhead, migrant showercap, etc.) when mated with a Cloud. Would hate to spend that much money on a tube that doesn't work well for the cloud. Seems like a Toro 7-13 is optimal fit for the cloud..seeing the pics, & simply the design of that tube's fixed stem NOT hugging the outside of the tube. I cant really afford a Toro currently, but am using the 7-13 as an example of something that definitely can hold the Cloud, in its inverted orientation. Any 'SYN sinners' out there in Cali(where majority of all you glass aficionados seem to be; or perhaps just home to best distributors of HQ Glass). If in possession of a Cloud, maybe someone could seek out a SYN & test it out? I think it could either be fantastic, or simply not optimal for this application. The drag is so minimal, but I have no idea what works best with something like a Cloud vaporizer(do large tubes not work well, similar to other vapes? Anyone have a suggestion on tubes that match GREAT with the Cloud? Preferably under 500$). Stay frosty & diffused! :D

GratefulVapor,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Vapinghole said:
So exciting!!

No,
I have a feeling in this case you will grow to love one another very much... ;)

Bluntcrush,
GratefulVapor said:
Vapinghole said:
So exciting!!

Bad? Absolutely NOT!!! However, it will be polygamy(sp?), as I have already proposed & purchased a ring for her. Date of wedding is unknown currently & am working on preparing for the married life. That gives me time to find a great tube that works great with VXC(no adapters). For example, my SYN Showerhead[mini] is a stemless that I'm 100% sure does not have the room to hold the Cloud...

Get a beaker bong. You'll be alright ;)

Ghosthunter987,

sweetdreams4.2.0

@elixsor- i ended up receiving a Im2600 stormcase, my friends work had a surplus of them they had written off and couldnt sell them so they put them near the dumpster...can you believe that brand new stormcases not even opened. regardless he gave me one, the box has more than enough size for the cloud and hydra tubes so hopefully it will house multiple tubes in the future. the pelican 1500 case seems like a perfect size though for it all though IMO

sweetdreams4.2.0,

hereatlast

My unit went out for shipping on the 17th, scheduled delivery is Friday the 24th by the end of the day. Didn't want to speak too soon; time for a new thread?

hereatlast,

BL4ZE

hereatlast said:
My unit went out for shipping on the 17th, scheduled delivery is Friday the 24th by the end of the day. Didn't want to speak too soon; time for a new thread?

Congrats! Looks like your going to have a very nice weekend :)
On the other hand you guys are making me a little jealous :/ lol

BL4ZE,

dirtpie

GratefulVapor said:
Vapinghole said:
So exciting!!

Bad? Absolutely NOT!!! However, it will be polygamy(sp?), as I have already proposed & purchased a ring for her. Date of wedding is unknown currently & am working on preparing for the married life. That gives me time to find a great tube that works great with VXC(no adapters). For example, my SYN Showerhead[mini] is a stemless that I'm 100% sure does not have the room to hold the Cloud. Which is a bummer, since I love this SYN.

Have you tried you local head shop, or online shop for an angled adapter? A easy way to pair your mini with the VXC. You can alway have a glassblower make you a heady adapter too.

I've been saving a piece of moldavite I have for the right glass piece. I know now that it's going to go something for my VXC!

dirtpie,

SkollIstKrieg

Suuuper jealous but sooo happy units are shipping! Good work VX Team!

I want to see pictures/vids from peeps that got the first few units! :brow:

SkollIstKrieg,

THCMuscle

I am curious if some of us early adopters could have their units signed by Stonemonkey?

I'd personally like a "stonemonkey55" in silver sharpie on the back or bottom of mine. As I'm sure the VXC will become mainstream and popular eventually, I think it would be cool for us who have followed the project from the beginning get a signed unit.

THCMuscle,

B.

War Criminal
I vote whoever can put up a dope set of pics with a review should start the new thread.

B.,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
When I get cash flow and become a SuperVillian, I'm going to get this Vaporizer. That said I can't wait to read reviews from the first line of customers who pre-ordered. The videos that are on youtube especially the one with the gift of gab blackalicious(great song) playing are amazing.

JustOnCloud9,

vape4life

Banned for life
B. said:
I vote whoever can put up a dope set of pics with a review should start the new thread.

+1 for this!

Also +1 for those who are receiving yours can you please inform us what date approx. you made the preorder?

Super excited that members here are starting to receive their Clouds, but yeah SUPER JEALOUS TOO!!!

Really hope it won't be more than a couple months max.

vape4life,

oldiebutgoodie

B. said:

Or maybe better yet, should the new thread be started by stonemonkey himself? After all, this is his baby. :)

oldiebutgoodie,

sweetdreams4.2.0

just curious but ik troi said the orders would start to double but exactly how many units are gonna be shipped out, will it be 8 or more? and are these invites only going to be weekly or daily?

sweetdreams4.2.0,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom