Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
notmyrealUSERname said:
EonBlue said:
vape4life said:
Eon: what do you mean by dialed it in? Did u not like the noon position on the dial?

What's that glass piece in your pic? Like a hydratube without the hydra? Lol

The noon position is perfect, I think I might have been running my other vapes a little too hot :)

just getting used to it.

The glass mouth piece is from a bubbler, its much better than a whip.

i'm just curious what "temp" you used to run your other vapes at? according to the cloud manual the noon position on the dial is equivalant to 400F, which i would consider to be nearer the hotter range of vaping temps. my ha has 400F set as the max.

I would be curious what they were too! I really don't have a way of measuring temps. My DBV was set about half way from on and I used my VHW at full temp, I really like the clouds temp settings though, my herb will last much longer and my lungs will be happier :).

EonBlue,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
notmyrealUSERname said:
EonBlue said:
vape4life said:
Eon: what do you mean by dialed it in? Did u not like the noon position on the dial?

What's that glass piece in your pic? Like a hydratube without the hydra? Lol

The noon position is perfect, I think I might have been running my other vapes a little too hot :)

just getting used to it.

The glass mouth piece is from a bubbler, its much better than a whip.

i'm just curious what "temp" you used to run your other vapes at? according to the cloud manual the noon position on the dial is equivalant to 400F, which i would consider to be nearer the hotter range of vaping temps. my ha has 400F set as the max.

400 degrees on HA is not actual temp.

IAmKrazy2,

He-Man

Prince
Can't wait for mine to arrive :clap: and I bet that 30 or so people
to whom i've preached about it for last two year will be very eager to take a hit :D

The time has come! Conversion is inevitable, rejoice. :peace:

YCn0o.jpg

*yes that's swamp water in tube, adds to flavor ^^

He-Man,

Troi

jackstraw62 said:
IAmKrazy2 said:
CC processing delayed the launch, it is not currently an issue.
idk i seem to be having a cc problem still waiting for resolution

@Jackstraw -- I just left you a voicemail, if you can give me a call back at either of the numbers i left, I can help you get this finalized. Just to clarify this was not a CC issue rather a postal/zip code issue.

Troi,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Troi said:
jackstraw62 said:
IAmKrazy2 said:
CC processing delayed the launch, it is not currently an issue.

@Jackstraw -- I just left you a voicemail, if you can give me a call back at either of the numbers i left, I can help you get this finalized. Just to clarify this was not a CC issue rather a postal/zip code issue.
11:04 am pacific have not recieved voicemall yet
:)

jackstraw62,

Troi

jackstraw62 said:
Troi said:
jackstraw62 said:

Without disclosing personal/order details, it seems I have you mixed up with another order case that I'm working on, I will be giving you a call once I have reached with our vendor with how to resolve your case. Please stand by.

Troi,

Pappy

shmaporist
notmyrealUSERname said:
Is it possible to use a metal keck clip to attach an 18mm to 14mm reducer to the vxc?

Keck clips Are usually used to prevent the slide from pulling out the diffy from the waterpiece. So in this case,
I'm worried that when the vxc gets pulled out, it will pull the reducer with it, and then drop it and possibly destroy it. That's why putting the keck clip on the vxc would be ideal for people who have 14mm waterpipes. Actually a 14mm vxc would be ideal, maybe a future version?
Get a set of 14 and 18mm adapters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnnGYJUtdS0&list=UUI2Rc2rUSEI1HdUrkDiMFlA&index=2&feature=plcp

Pappy,

jackstraw62

Troi said:
jackstraw62 said:
Troi said:

Without disclosing personal/order details, it seems I have you mixed up with another order case that I'm working on, I will be giving you a call once I have reached with our vendor with how to resolve your case. Please stand by.
Standing by going nuts :peace:

jackstraw62,

BL4ZE

Alright guys I got my Cloud in today yay! ;) I planned to not even try it out till this weekend but after opening, it was to hard to resist. I'm going to go ahead and give you guys my first thoughts on a few things. Fyi it's very hard to think right now haha

Packaging - I don't know if anyone will even care for details on this but just in case i'll go ahead and comment. Upon opening the box it has bubble wrap surrounding every side of the box. Then in the middle of that you have a smaller box which contains the Cloud and Hydratube which are both then wrapped in even more bubble wrap.

Heat up Time & Sound
I timed my unit with the stop watch on my phone and at the noon position it took 6 min & 30 secs to go green. The unit certainly makes a buzzing sound that has been talked about, it kind of sounded like a clock ticking at first. To me the sound is not loud at all, I can't see it being a problem for anyone.

Heat
It has been said many times the outside of the unti does get hot. Right at about an hour of being on I took temp reading of the Cloud using a little infrared temp gun. The enclosure itself was reading around 105F to 106F, not enough to cause any discomfort. The screws on the Cloud read 118F so if you intently press your fingers on these they do get hot enough to cause discomfort (for me atleast) When I pick up the Cloud for use, my hands don't even land on the screws so I don't see it being a problem.

Aesthetics & Hydratube
Upon unwrapping the Cloud I realized it was much smaller than I thought from the pictures. This however is a plus since a smaller unit is obviously easier to hold. I went with the Vertigo hydratube since I already own a SGW showerhead. The Vertigo looks great and is a great size as well and compliments the cloud nicely. I will point out my cloud had a small nick on one of the front edges of the enclosure. Yea some will say it's nick picking while others may be bothered my something like this... personally I can live with it.

Taste/Performance I almost don't even want to comment on this yet. So far I've only taken 3 draws, one of which was just a minute ago. The first hit I had the cloud resting on my pant leg for the first few seconds before realizing my dumb mistake and rasing it for the remainder. This resulted in not a lot of visible vapor production and nothin amazing taste wise. The second hit was even smaller because honestly I was already medicated from the first. The third hit I decided to up my draw speed half way through and volia a noticable increase in visible vapor and taste. I'm so use to hitting my ssv and using a slow draw speed to get the hits i'm looking for. Obviously the Cloud overcomes this and you can use a much faster and stronger draw speed which will in turn give you larger more visible hits. I'm sure I can take much bigger hits then even my last one, but honestly I'm almost uncomfortably medicated haha. This thing is very effective at what it does and even with small hits it extracts the compounds tremendously well. For me that first small hit from the cloud got me further then 2 big rips from my ssv/waterpipe combo ever has.

Misc
My Cloud is #29
Umm idk what else... I just need to post this because it's taking way to long lol
I'm sure i'll add more later.

This is what you see upon opening the first box
6799015090_f75c1c6ae4_z.jpg

Then you have the cloud and hydratube
6945125519_d93b46cb53_z.jpg

6799015354_dac06d232a_z.jpg

6799015270_c24d86c5aa_z.jpg

6945125777_6697a617c5_z.jpg

BL4ZE,

sweetdreams4.2.0

Btw just curious since the store is only accessible if you receive an invite, is there anyway if you buy your cloud and then decide to purchase extra bowls or accessories later on that you are able to or will you have to get back in line? sorry for another question to add to the workload VXC team but it just came across my mind, thanks for the help in advance

sweetdreams4.2.0,

jackstraw62

nice. wonder do they ship to po boxes the only option i saw was ups ground. I live at tahoe so that is almost next day. I can't wait but I don't have much of a choice. :)

jackstraw62,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
BL4ZE said:
Alright guys I got my Cloud in today yay! ;) I planned to not even try it out till this weekend but after opening, it was to hard to resist. I'm going to go ahead and give you guys my first thoughts on a few things. Fyi it's very hard to think right now haha

Packaging - I don't know if anyone will even care for details on this but just in case i'll go ahead and comment. Upon opening the box it has bubble wrap surrounding every side of the box. Then in the middle of that you have a smaller box which contains the Cloud and Hydratube which are both then wrapped in even more bubble wrap.

Heat up Time & Sound
I timed my unit with the stop watch on my phone and at the noon position it took 6 min & 30 secs to go green. The unit certainly makes a buzzing sound that has been talked about, it kind of sounded like a clock ticking at first. To me the sound is not loud at all, I can't see it being a problem for anyone.

Heat
It has been said many times the outside of the unti does get hot. Right at about an hour of being on I took temp reading of the Cloud using a little infrared temp gun. The enclosure itself was reading around 105F to 106F, not enough to cause any discomfort. The screws on the Cloud read 118F so if you intently press your fingers on these they do get hot enough to cause discomfort (for me atleast) When I pick up the Cloud for use, my hands don't even land on the screws so I don't see it being a problem.

Aesthetics & Hydratube
Upon unwrapping the Cloud I realized it was much smaller than I thought from the pictures. This however is a plus since a smaller unit is obviously easier to hold. I went with the Vertigo hydratube since I already own a SGW showerhead. The Vertigo looks great and is a great size as well and compliments the cloud nicely. I will point out my cloud had a small nick on one of the front edges of the enclosure. Yea some will say it's nick picking while others may be bothered my something like this... personally I can live with it.

Taste/Performance I almost don't even want to comment on this yet. So far I've only taken 3 draws, one of which was just a minute ago. The first hit I had the cloud resting on my pant leg for the first few seconds before realizing my dumb mistake and rasing it for the remainder. This resulted in not a lot of visible vapor production and nothin amazing taste wise. The second hit was even smaller because honestly I was already medicated from the first. The third hit I decided to up my draw speed half way through and volia a noticable increase in visible vapor and taste. I'm so use to hitting my ssv and using a slow draw speed because of the heat fluctuations and gives me the biggest hits. Obviously the Cloud overcomes this and you can use a much faster and stronger draw speed which will in turn give you bigger hits. I'm sure I can take much bigger hits then even my last one but honestly I'm almost uncomfortably medicated haha. This thing is very effective at what it does and even with small hits it extracts the compounds tremendously well. For me that first small hit from the cloud got me further then 2 big rips from my ssv/waterpipe combo ever has.

Misc
My Cloud is #29
Umm idk what else... I just need to post this because it's taking way to long lol
I'm sure i'll add more later.

This is what you see upon opening the first box
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7046/6799015090_f75c1c6ae4_z.jpg

Then you have the cloud and hydratube
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7070/6945125519_d93b46cb53_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7199/6799015354_dac06d232a_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7055/6799015270_c24d86c5aa_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7188/6945125777_6697a617c5_z.jpg

Thanks for the review and I am happy that you are pleased with your unit. I look forward to reading more about your experience as you get more familiar with the Cloud.

@He-Man - that is F'n awesome dude! Thanks for that picture, it made my day!

stonemonkey55,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
I am sincerely curious as to whether or not one can still change their preference on HT? Originally it seemed that what you choose on the pre-order was not important, but more so what you chose upon purchase. I also cant seem to get an answer as to whether or not VapeXhale is allowing purchase of an extra HT, making it two total. One of each(Vertigo & SGW...assuming I have no chance at a SG)...can anybody help answer these foggy thoughts? If so, what do I need to do on my end? lol, sorry guys. I know there are WAY too many stupid/repetitive questions throughout this entire thread..I will try not to add anymore after this. :rolleyes: :peace:

GratefulVapor,

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks for the review Blaze!!! Bummer about the nick on the bottom. I know it doesn't bug you but I'm super anal about stuff like that, especially for the price, QC should pickup on it. Thanks for your honesty especially in regard to the buzzing/clicking/ticking noise.

So awesome seeing more and more of these get in the hands of members!

vape4life,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
so, i know nobody is dumb enough to blow in this thing....but as far as tree percs go its not impossible for water to find its way back down eventually, but say what if you or a dumb friend decided to cough while hitting it, and water shoots down into the unit?....or? Personally this is the most badass vape and dreamed of turning my EQ into something like this, but i always stopped myself cause water and electricity dont mix, or weed. Or am i just getting the wrong picture? feel free to school me on this.

Modnote: The Cloud has launched! Please see the new thread here.

Xchadb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom