Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

vape4life

Banned for life
Hereatlast, Hereatlast, Thank God Almighty, it's HEREATLAST!!!

Thanks for the teaser and the pics dude!

I'm as excited as everyone, believe me....however all this "check my email every hour" or whatever is kind of ridiculous. I think alot of us are still going to be waiting a reeeeallly long time, especially anyone that has just preordered within the last 6 or more months. I REALLLLLLY hope I am wrong, but I preordered last spring I think and don't expect an email for at least a couple of months.

Can't wait though!!!

vape4life,

2clicker

Observer
vape4life said:
I REALLLLLLY hope I am wrong, but I preordered last spring I think and don't expect an email for at least a couple of months

i think you are wrong. id bet in just a few weeks that they will start flowing out.

2clicker,

vape4life

Banned for life
2clicker said:
vape4life said:
I REALLLLLLY hope I am wrong, but I preordered last spring I think and don't expect an email for at least a couple of months

i think you are wrong. id bet in just a few weeks that they will start flowing out.

What makes you think that? I really hope you are right, but at 4 a week, or 8 or whatever....we're talking what 1000-1500 clouds?

vape4life,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@HAL. How you like? First impressions? Just want to hear someone else rave about how boss this machine is beside me and other beta testers.

IAmKrazy2,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
2clicker said:
vape4life said:

My goodness, that would be loverly!!

Vapinghole,

2clicker

Observer
Vapinghole said:
2clicker said:
vape4life said:

My goodness, that would be loverly!!

for the record i could be way off also

2clicker,

Carbon

EonBlue said:
The piece Heratlast posted is the Sovereignty Hydratree.
Okay was hard to see the gridding with the water in it. I guess I should have known by it having a recessed joint where it meets the bowl rather than the one that sticks out on the Vertigo piece. Looking forward to a video of this since this will be the same setup I picked (and SM didn't release any vids with the SG piece).

Carbon,
I also choose the SG Gridded Tree when I per-ordered, but I know that option was gone when I checked the VXC Order page a couple of months after that. Was the SG HydraTube only available on some of the first pre-orders or does anyone know what's up with that If that's the case, I might be closer to finally owning this than I thought. Hope all yall who got the first ones are enjoying them, please give us some videos so we can get a close-up of this beast in action.

nugghuffer,

SD_haze

WhiteRyno86 said:
I also chose the SG Gridded Tree when I pre-ordered, but I know that option was gone when I checked the VXC Order page a couple of months after that. Was the SG HydraTube only available on some of the first pre-orders or does anyone know what's up with that? If that's the case, I might be closer to finally owning this than I thought. Hope all yall who got the first ones are enjoying them, please give us some videos so we can get a close-up of this beast in action.

There's only so many SG trees, so enough people picked SG and the wait list was big enough that it was just removed as an option.

So you might be on the waitlist or you might have one reserved

SD_haze,

He-Man

Prince
Congratulations Hereatlast :tup: now go and type up some Sovereignty impressions :cool: pleeeeasee :D

p.s.
Does anyone remember app. or exact date when pre-orders were opened for the first time ? :hmm: thx

He-Man,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
He-man, preorders opened June 6, 2010 at 5pm. I preordered at 9pm so my numbers gotta be close. I know greystroke, neverender, agentchaos, B., eonblue, thevapedcrusader, Lo and Tdavie preordered minutes b4 me but perhaps we are the ones who will get our email next week (dont judge me lol was last on night shift and did some searching).

Hearatlast do u know when u preordered? You never posted when u did that I could see.

VHL, when I initially preordered I ordered the sgw hydratube but changed my mind to the sg tube. This was the one I payed for when orders opened the first time. Am I still gunna be able to get the sg tube? Also around when preorders opened there was talk of there being a gridded showerdome, I haven't heard anything more on this since basically so I'm guessing that it is scratched for now? Any truth to u guys sending out the sg preorders first?

Mr. Smoke No More,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Mr. Smoke No More said:
He-man, preorders opened June 6, 2010 at 5pm. I preordered at 9pm so my numbers gotta be close. I know greystroke, neverender, agentchaos, B., eonblue, thevapedcrusader, Lo and Tdavie preordered minutes b4 me but perhaps we are the ones who will get our email next week (dont judge me lol was last on night shift and did some searching).

Hearatlast do u know when u preordered? You never posted when u did that I could see.

VHL, when I initially preordered I ordered the sgw hydratube but changed my mind to the sg tube. This was the one I payed for when orders opened the first time. Am I still gunna be able to get the sg tube? Also around when preorders opened there was talk of there being a gridded showerdome, I haven't heard anything more on this since basically so I'm guessing that it is scratched for now? Any truth to u guys sending out the sg preorders first?

Eventually they'll have gridded everything. I see some crazy HTs in the future for vx. I think they recently opened up a whole new relm of possibilities, without giving anything away ill have more on that later.

As far as the SG tube I know they are all "spoken for" but not sure how many or by whom. Hope that is you, because it sure does appear to be a nice ass piece.

There is us select few who ordered almost two years ago. What a long strange trip is been.

IAmKrazy2,

He-Man

Prince
Nice, i've put my preorder around that time, mid June, but got some error.
Didn't thought it mattered much because bunch of people had it.
Later on I asked about it and tried few more times and ended up sending SM my info manualy via email.
Now when I recall little on it i'm afraid I havent made it on Sg list :(
Really don't like dome perc. system and I find VG's protruded joint pretty ugly (nhf V ;))

mod note: No buying/selling/trading of anything except in Classified.

Prince note: It was more of a joke ^^ ,... but duly noted (:

He-Man,

max

Out to lunch
WhiteRyno86 said:
I also chose the SG Gridded Tree when I pre-ordered, but I know that option was gone when I checked the VXC Order page a couple of months after that. Was the SG HydraTube only available on some of the first pre-orders or does anyone know what's up with that? If that's the case, I might be closer to finally owning this than I thought. Hope all yall who got the first ones are enjoying them, please give us some videos so we can get a close-up of this beast in action.
You obviously haven't checked youtube. Vids are easy to find with a search for vapexhale.

max,

He-Man

Prince
There haven't been any photos or videos of whole Sg HydraTube until hereatlast's one.
Just few pics of the Sg tree.

He-Man,
SD_haze said:
WhiteRyno86 said:

There's only so many SG trees, so enough people picked SG and the wait list was big enough that it was just removed as an option.

So you might be on the waitlist or you might have one reserved

Thanks for the info SD_Haze. I'm not really worried about which HT I get first, I just want the actual Cloud. I'd prefer the SG Gridded tree or SGW Showerdome, but I can vape through my Sov 75mm Natty Stemline until I get the HT I really want. I hope the VXC crew can keep pumping these out at a good pace, I'm pretty sure I'm waaaayyyy down the list.

nugghuffer,

jimbo

winterize
Congrats hearatlast! Looking forward to your review! Pre ordered back on August 1st 2010, can't believe they're finally being shipped out, congrats VXC crew :cheers:

jimbo,
max said:
WhiteRyno86 said:
You obviously haven't checked youtube. Vids are easy to find with a search for vapexhale.

Sorry for not being more specific Max, but I've seen every video posted by StoneMonkey using the Cloud so chill out. I know how to use the Internet and I've heard of YouTube. I meant can we get a close-up of the SG HYDRATUBE in action, not the Cloud. I know I've only posted a couple of times on here, but I've been using this forum for over a year researching other vapes (just never needed to register to post/ask questions bc I'm not an idiot, I know what I want in a vape). I found out about the Cloud on this site and I'm very happy it's finally getting released to the public after all the roadblocks.

nugghuffer,

sweetdreams4.2.0

I know this has been semi discussed and please dont yell at me but with invites doubling, is there a projected date when the first 100 clouds will be released? This will probably take a month or longer but just any ideas, the team said the progress would be increasing. I'm patient but at the same time just curious. Any ideas would be much appreciated, thanks ahead of time for all the help

sweetdreams4.2.0,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom