Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

elixsor

Phew just finished re reading all 150 pages and I have to say this thread is really an awesome look at the development of this product and all the changes it has gone through! Also its a great testament to SM55's dedication to only releasing the product when it is as close to perfect as possible!

Does anyone know how many ELBs will come with the vape once it is released?

elixsor,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
elixsor said:
...how many ELBs will come with the vape once it is released?

i believe as it stands today, it will come with ONE with an option to buy a pack of FOUR in the online store.

moodswing,

elixsor

moodswing said:
elixsor said:
...how many ELBs will come with the vape once it is released?

i believe as it stands today, it will come with ONE with an option to buy a pack of FOUR in the online store.

Ok thanks good to know.
I saw the ELBs in the pre order site for $20 I'm glad to hear that might be the price for 4 was kind of disappointed thinking it was $20 for a single replacement bowl.

elixsor,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I never dream about vapes, but last week I had a nightmare. I dreamed my ELB disintegrated in my hands.

Last night I got absolutely skablamaged by this thing. I was walking around like I was walking on clouds...nice and soft and bouncy!

stickstones,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I hope everyone is having a happy holiday weekend. It has been brought to my attention that a few of you have not received your refunds yet. If that is the case, please email:

Support@vapexhale.com and include:
Name
Address
Last 4 digits of credit card you ordered with

I will be speaking with one of their representatives tomorrow to close out any outstanding charges that haven't been received.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working to rectify all charges.

stonemonkey55,

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
stonemonkey55 said:
I hope everyone is having a happy holiday weekend.

Good to see getting the machine back to efficiency! A new video or update on timeframe would be appreciated! :)

malawigold,

DubCRider

StoneMonkey- You friends with Stewart down at Sally's Cafe? If so, I would love to meet up and give the cloud a whirl. Been eating Sally's every weekend for the past few years and we always talk about Vapes when I'm in line. He mentioned his buddy "StoneMonkey" makes Vapes so I figure it's you!

DubCRider,

dopefiend

After so many of you were so kind about my podcast review of the Cloud, I thought you might like to know that I've been continuing to use it on subsequent podcasts, and have reported my findings. If you want to listen to these shows I've provided the download links for you here:

The original feature-length cloud review special is here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/dopecast/Dopecast295.mp3

And I've also been trialling the Cloud on:

Dopecast296 http://traffic.libsyn.com/dopecast/Dopecast296.mp3

and

Dopecast297 http://traffic.libsyn.com/dopecast/Dopecast297.mp3

dopefiend,

max

Out to lunch
^ Listened to the 296 podcast so far. Interesting that some are saying the hydratubes should be made of Pyrex, which is a brand name, not a glass type, and was sold by Corning to World Kitchen years ago. Pyrex is now soda lime glass, which doesn't do as well with high temps and temp changes. Good glassware for smoking and vaping will be made of borosilicate, which is what you get with the HTs. Thanks for making that clear dopefiend.

max,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
DopeCast296 . . . "not sure China would be a particularly "safe" place to be a stoner . ."

I'm sorry but I laughed until I cried when he said this. I had to go through Taipei once to catch my connect to Manilla. I will never forget the first thing I saw when I got off the plane. There was a huge white billboard with big red letters that read "CRIMES PUNISHABLE BY DEATH IN THE ROC" and it had a list of like 6 things or so but drugs was top of the list. And when you talk human rights, well, you know old Chairman Mao kinda wrote the handbook on that one (60-80 million dead but whos counting). I love the mobile execution vans the government has now. They drive in to your province, wheel you into the van, lethally inject you, and with transplant surgeons ready harvest anything they think might be of value. Don't believe me?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...minals-executed-organs-sold-black-market.html

From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van

"There is fear also that mobile execution units have made organ harvesting much easier and more profitable, as lethal injection does not damage the body. Although the Ministry of Health in March 2006 that banned the sale of organs,[3] many[who?] believe that it has had no effect. Activists charge that the bodies are quickly cremated, which makes it impossible for family members to determine if organs have in fact been removed.[1]"

Also, Lisa Ling did an excellent National Geographic special on "The Body Trade" They have organ tourism in China now. All inclusive, room, airfare, burn phone . . . everything. Kidney, $60k, need a liver $100k. And the United Nations and the IMF are calling China's "State Capitalism" the model of the future . . . are you f-ing kidding me . . .

t-dub

Edit: Incredible irony, the world is so sick yet I am the one in therapy . . . and yes wrong thread, sorry, but if everyone in the world vaped a little MORE maybe they would make a little LESS war.

t-dub,

dopefiend

Thanks for the support t-dub, I appreciate it... but that post probably doesn't belong in this thread!! :lol:

dopefiend,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
StoneMonkey- You friends with Stewart down at Sally's Cafe? If so, I would love to meet up and give the cloud a whirl. Been eating Sally's every weekend for the past few years and we always talk about Vapes when I'm in line. He mentioned his buddy "StoneMonkey" makes Vapes so I figure it's you!

Definitely, sent you an email, let me know when you'd like to meet up.

@dopefiend - thanks for the continued testing on the Cloud :)

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Alright, here is a little video taste. I shot maybe 6 videos that day, but i think i liked this one best. It is shot on my screen in porch, with minimal natural sunlight.....

Krazy VXC Beta Test Video

Edit. Just to specify, this is very low temp vapor. I always like my temps lower, but I shot these videos when I was still a little sick, and was hacking a lung all afternoon.

As I have said before. Very low temp vapor no longer needs to be whispy with the vxc.

IAmKrazy2,

weedemon

enthusiast
nice video man! that handled a larger bong no problem there eh? lookin good! :) cant wait to try mine in about a months time! :)

weedemon,

JBalls501

This thing looks absolutely amazing. I wish I could justify it right now, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait until after the holidays. Looks well worth the price though. It's tough when you're girlfriend is born in December. The holidays are costly :/

JBalls501,

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
F*cking hell Krazy! Those were some hella milky hits. Esp for being the first one. Dayum...

This reminds of those old Mervyn's commercials that they used to run at Christmas time where the lady had her face pressed against the glass saying "Open open open open..." Probably doesn't make a lot of sense to those outside of CA or under the age of 30 but hey, humor me. :lol:

:peace:

Stonebreaker6,
G

i was in my local head shop...a very popular place in a large liberal/college town in nor cal and was talking with the owner about vapes...

told him about the cloud and he had never heard of it, but as soon as I told him he wanted more info and wanted to get some asap...so i got you a few orders when its ready for sure ;)

we want to vape cloud style!

Guest,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
hey SM and team - Just wanted to check how the manufacturing process is going.

Are things running smoothly so far? Do you think you're still on track to start shipping the first units late December?

mongorian,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
mongorian said:
hey SM and team - Just wanted to check how the manufacturing process is going.

Are things running smoothly so far? Do you think you're still on track to start shipping the first units late December?
Dido

Mr. Smoke No More,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom