Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
It can be ued with anything that is 18mm female. There would be traditional whip options along with oodles of glass options.

Someone mentioned using a traditional whip, and I put it off in my head. But sometimes if I'm typing or playing games or something it is nice to dangle a whip from my mouth and vape hands free.

IAmKrazy2,

Pappy

shmaporist
IAmKrazy2 said:
It can be ued with anything that is 18mm female. There would be traditional whip options along with oodles of glass options.

Someone mentioned using a traditional whip, and I put it off in my head. But sometimes if I'm typing or playing games or something it is nice to dangle a whip from my mouth and vape hands free.
You can use any 14mm piece too. Requires 14/19 adapter.

Pappy,

SD_haze

So if you were using the cloud in a big group of newbies, you can leave your expensive hydratube at home and bring a cheap travel bong you wouldnt mind if someone knocks over

:tup:

SD_haze,

mistergyro

i dont get the logic of not just releasing the heating unit by itself...i have lots of great glass...will the hydra tubes give me thicker clouds then if i used my darby with it?

any idea of how much just the heating unit will cost when it is available to be purchased by itself? guesses?

mistergyro,
mistergyro said:
i dont get the logic of not just releasing the heating unit by itself...i have lots of great glass...will the hydra tubes give me thicker clouds then if i used my darby with it?

any idea of how much just the heating unit will cost when it is available to be purchased by itself? guesses?

A unit-only purchase is in the near future, which you'd know if you more thoroughly browsed the thread, no offense. Wait four months and ask again, you might just be pointed to a VXC only package.

charliedontsurf,

Ville23

mistergyro said:
SM55 said it'll be around $300 but wont be available for at least 6 months by itself.

I really hope that no news is good news and these will be ready for us soon!

Ville23,

mistergyro

sorry guys, this is a 152 pages guys please cut me some slack...i must have missed something...so when you say 4 months that means it's about a year in VapeXhalelab time no? :brow: i kid i kid

mistergyro,

max

Out to lunch
mistergyro said:
i dont get the logic of not just releasing the heating unit by itself
You're obviously only looking at the situation from the buyer viewpoint. If you don't want the HT, you'll have to wait until separate components are available.

this is a 152 pages guys please cut me some slack
We have search. Use Author search and stonemonkey55-vape discussion and posts (not topics).
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/search.php

max,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Logic behind NOT releasing heating unit by itself:

Business decision. When you make a deal with three of the best glassblowers around, they kinda want people to buy their product, so I'm sure SM made a deal with the glass blowers that he will sell the clouds with their product for the first period of sales.

simple business practices.

MarcellusWiley,

max

Out to lunch
I'm sure SM made a deal with the glass blowers that he will sell the clouds with their product for the first period of sales.
I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure they can even keep up with demand, or would want to devote enough time to HT manufacture to do so. That's why VapeXhale has hooked up with a scientific glass company- to be sure of meeting demand. Regardless of the HT supply/demand, holding off on the sale of separate components for a while is still a good business decision imo.

max,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
max said:
I'm sure SM made a deal with the glass blowers that he will sell the clouds with their product for the first period of sales.
I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure they can even keep up with demand, or would want to devote enough time to HT manufacture to do so. That's why VapeXhale has hooked up with a scientific glass company- to be sure of meeting demand. Regardless of the HT supply/demand, holding off on the sale of separate components for a while is still a good business decision imo.

Yea I'm not saying I know or anything but would just assume he has some sort of deal worked out with them. Just figured. if he made his deal to create the HTs and then just sold his own stuff they probably wouldn't be too excited to make things for him in the future.

I mean look at how popular the Sovereignty HT is, just because of the name (and reputation).
I'm sure Sovereignty glassblowers wouldn't appreciate it if they sold it without the tube when he went to the trouble of making them so SM can put the Sovereignty name next to the VapexHale name.

MarcellusWiley,

Calvin

Oh the other hand you have to consider how much the glassblowers are making per tube. At the advertised price its hard to imagine that making hydratubes instead of full out pieces is even worth it, based purly on final sale prices.

Calvin,

hereatlast

Just to clarify, the Sovereignty Hydratubes feature Sovereignty gridded trees but are manufactured by VXL. I don't think its necessarily disingenuous to advertise those HT's as such (I wonder if the label situation ever got figured out SM? I doubt we'll be seeing a Sov. label on those...) but I think its worth a second (or third or fourth) clarification so that users don't get upset: the Sovereignty HT's will technically be VXL HT's with Sovereignty trees (NOT Hydratubes assembled in the Sovereignty shop). Anyone involved with VXL, please correct me if I'm wrong here (note SM's posts here and here).

Hope all is going smoothly with manufacturing, customer service and all associated launch tasks. :)

hereatlast,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
hereatlast said:
Just to clarify, the Sovereignty Hydratubes feature Sovereignty gridded trees but are manufactured by VXL. I don't think its necessarily disingenuous to advertise those HT's as such (I wonder if the label situation ever got figured out SM? I doubt we'll be seeing a Sov. label on those...) but I think its worth a second (or third or fourth) clarification so that users don't get upset: the Sovereignty HT's will technically be VXL HT's with Sovereignty trees (NOT Hydratubes assembled in the Sovereignty shop). Anyone involved with VXL, please correct me if I'm wrong here (note SM's posts here and here).

Hope all is going smoothly with manufacturing, customer service and all associated launch tasks. :)

You hit the nail on the head, Sovereignty provided us his gridded trees as he is EXTREMELY busy and didn't have the bandwidth to do assembly. Tree by Sovereignty, assembly by VapeXhale.

We'll have clear photos by the time you order so people can choose whether or not they want it. I have the utmost confidence in our internal team to execute on quality glass but there are two other options to choose from if that is a SG deal breaker for you.

stonemonkey55,

elixsor

You hit the nail on the head, Sovereignty provided us his gridded trees as he is EXTREMELY busy and didn't have the bandwidth to do assembly. Tree by Sovereignty, assembly by VapeXhale.

We'll have clear photos by the time you order so people can choose whether or not they want it. I have the utmost confidence in our internal team to execute on quality glass but there are two other options to choose from if that is a SG deal breaker for you.

You know its an anticlimactic post by StoneMonkey when I can get the first reply about 10 hrs later!

I can feel the anticipation in the thread! Lets go one time for a CLOUDY Christmas!

Hopefully not as much wishful thinking as it may seem...

elixsor,

lepstadder

Kinda worrying how you avoid questions about how production is coming along

Right...

I think I understand the meaning behind the mayan calendar now, it predicts the launch of the cloud, 1 year from now

lepstadder,

weedemon

enthusiast
lepstadder said:
Right...

I think I understand the meaning behind the mayan calendar now, it predicts the launch of the cloud, 1 year from now

Haha! good one man! :p By George! you've cracked it!! :o

haha i can't wait, but i'm just gonna have to. i see now that i have my calendar in DEC that i had marked the 20th! with *CLOUD?? :D haha i forgot i did that last month! what a vapor nerd

on a side note, even though i already ordered the SG tube blindly, I think it's really cool this time i will get to see it before i buy it :D

Mr. Smoke No More said:

My guess is there is something hanging in the balance but it is not quite yet safe to say so to us. but maybe jsut really busy. im sure they are!

weedemon,

Pappy

shmaporist
lepstadder said:

Right...

In a garden, growth has its season... as long as the roots are not severed, all is well, and all will be well in the garden. Getting there is half the fun. Being there is all of it. :peace:

Pappy,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
In a garden, growth has its season... as long as the roots are not severed, all is well, and all will be well in the garden. Getting there is half the fun. Being there is all of it. :peace:

Alas, when the "garden" has been worked for almost two years and has yet to produce even the "tiny shoots" of a "crop" some discouragement is also natural.

Not yet the end of hope however.

Sinclue,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
idk man, those beta tester reports/videos seemed like much more than "tiny shoots" to me. A coffee plant takes seven years to fruit.

Hippie Dickie,
yeah I'll believe it when I see it too; oh yeah they took our money a couple of weeks ago guys for pre-order, ran into some issues and we got our monies back. I can't believe you guys even have doubts, every dude on the vapexteam was a dude here first! Loyalities! -damn if you don't have any hope for some weed device mediated through FC, one of the best group of people I've ever meet on the internet, well then that just sucks to be that unhappy. If you people can't stand the wait just buy a VWH; all glass air path is an all glass airpath. Most of the people bitching missed pre-order, my fault for going on tangent here. But even getting it in mid-late january wouldn't be the end of the world.

biojuggernaut,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hippie Dickie said:
idk man, those beta tester reports/videos seemed like much more than "tiny shoots" to me. A coffee plant takes seven years to fruit.

Great quote. Haven't checked your thread in a while, but I would bet you have a good understanding of how much effort goes into making a truly outside of the box vape, builtfrom the ground up

IAmKrazy2,

Troi

Fellow Vaporist's,

While I know your all dieing for updates, rest assure the VXL team is working hard and is in full throttle gearing this company up for the launch, as for how our manufacturing process is going, we are nearing a launch date, Rest-assure when we are two weeks out from the first units shipping this forum will be the first place to know, as a team we would like to provide a more detailed update, but we are waiting on factors that are out of our control at the current moment, once they fall into place we will be sure to keep you guys updated. The good news is that our last beta round has proved that the final design is here; as my beta unit is still running strong as my daily grind vaporizer. Soon enough we will all be blowing clouds to this thread, rather then dreaming of it ;)

Troi,

elixsor

Hippie Dickie said:

We'll lets hope clouds don't grow on coffee plants then!

elixsor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom