Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Before returning my defective INH004, I decided to give it another try. To my surprise it worked OK. A few hours later, I switched it on again. This time, it repeatedly switched itself off after about a minute, without heating. Since then, it sometimes works OK, and other times it switches off. That seems (to this non-expert), like a loose connection, somewhere.

It also seems to me that the INH004 is so near, and yet so far from being THE world leader in portable vaporisers. Its USB capability, and overall shape and dimensions are near perfect, and way ahead of most competitors. But it's held back by: 1. its outer skin that's liable to peel away from the underlying polyimide layer. (Solution: If it's technically and commercially feasible, solid aluminium construction, a la the Arizer Solo.) 2. its flimsy 'capsule' that needs replacing from time to time. (Solution: a virtually indestructible herb chamber, a la the iolite.) 3. the absence of an indicator that shows when it's fully charged and how much charge remains before it needs re-charging. (Solution: If feasible in such a small unit, provide an indicator.) :2c:

Hai_Rypo_T'head,
why do people feel they should get a trade in? The reason you bought it early is to have it early. Why should you get an upgrade?

VapeNStone,
Reactions: mmenzie

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I just used a technique to clean my capsule that was very effective.
I used a PlanetVape Tube.
I poured some iso in the tube with my capsule, and agitated it.
DSC01930_zpsc470db9b.jpg

I then removed the capsule, and hot water from faucet through it in the opposite direction of the vapor flow.
I shook the water out (as one would shake a thermometer), and then using a shop vac...
I held the capsule firmly, and braced it a fair distance from the shopvacs nozzle...
I used my palm, and hand to manipulate, and funnel air correctly... and used my forefinger of my left hand, to cover and uncover the open end of the polymide.... I dry the capsule well, and completely.
DSC01932_zpsdd3e5a94.jpg

That is way clean but way to much work for me. :lol: I know who to ask to do my cleaning.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
why do people feel they should get a trade in? The reason you bought it early is to have it early. Why should you get an upgrade?

Um, I think most people bought it to have a good, trouble free vape.... Why should you try to stop someone from expressing a desire for an upgrade? hmm. Maybe it's because it has inherent defects that some people don't see as a "value added feature"?

Dreamerr

I was so inspired by all you nasty guys that I actually did do the INH inbetween my breasts and the tube to my mouth..."O2" yea that was it :lol: I had been thinking about it for a long time but wanted to do it from my pocket but you nasty ill thinking people came through :). the only issue is a softer tube would work a lot better. I have the tube from the T1 glass adapter I think it is called and it is thick and stiff. If I had a long tube like the one that comes with the INH that would work soooooo great. So sorry to say you are all boobless and braless so this mods NOT for you. :rofl: Of course since the tube is soooooo stiff you don't get to see the boobs hehe.
f1a1ag.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
I use the motorized cart around the supermarket with my Iolite in shirt pocket, using extended tubing to lean over and do hits.
The Vapir Oxygen Mini... The NO2... and the Iolite, all 3 of these do have 1 thing in common with the Inhalator. All three have the same exact sized outlet for either your lips or a tube.
My preferred method on all 4 of these portables is direct on the little "nub'... but when
extension is desired, I make these any size needed!

Photoon2012-09-19at21022_zps94debb7e.jpg

Dreamerr

Vito you stepped on my fun lol. The image isn't there fix it please. In case some of you didn't know I am very silly.

Dreamerr,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I use the motorized cart around the supermarket with my Iolite in shirt pocket, using extended tubing to lean over and do hits.
The Vapir Oxygen Mini... The NO2... and the Iolite, all 3 of these do have 1 thing in common with the Inhalator. All three have the same exact sized outlet for either your lips or a tube.
My preferred method on all 4 of these portables is direct on the little "nub'... but when
extension is desired, I make these any size needed!

Photoon2012-09-19at21022_zps94debb7e.jpg
What are those mouthpieces?

deadc0ffee,

Vitolo

Vaporist
oops.. Dreamerr- I apologize. I was not trying to rain on parades!
Due to head injury, humor goes over my head sometimes....
I thought you were asking for a longer tube!

Vitolo,

Dreamerr

Yes I was but I was being humorous cause of the guys wanting to see my boobs so I had to play with them.

Oh Vito I do want a longer tube that isn't stiff like that. I love the thin tube we got with the INH. I don't understand thick tubes. Your tube looks nice and thin and I do like the mouth piece as well.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I don't understand me I should sell the $30 t1 adapter tube I never used and bought for no reason but that isn't me I can't bother. I have become very lazy about minor stuff since I have so many really important things to deal with. When I can do nothing i am happy.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
so what is the lowest setting most people are running the INH? I am sure I will crank it up to higher settings, esp. w/ glass, but I like low temp vaping too. Does it make vapor on the low end of the dial?

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

MFLB tube is bigger then the hole in the capsule. I just tried it. It seems to be the exact same size meaning the tube and the capsule opening.

Lowest I have used is about 3.5 but now I do it at between 4.5 and 5.5.

druminfected

Some companies do it for being loyal and having faith in the product and purchasing it. there's other reasons as well. If there was an option to do a trade in for your inh004 for a new XP when it finally comes out and also a small fee, I an I'm sure a lot of other people would jump on it is all I'm saying.

I've actually done a few trade-in upgrades on a few items from vapes manufacturers on FC, so it's not really rare for manufacturing to do.

so what is the lowest setting most people are running the INH? I am sure I will crank it up to higher settings, esp. w/ glass, but I like low temp vaping too. Does it make vapor on the low end of the dial?

If I recall right, I remember seeing visible vape around 5 on the dial. When do you expect yours to come in the mail btw? hope it comes by saturday!

druminfected

I just used a technique to clean my capsule that was very effective.
I used a PlanetVape Tube.
I poured some iso in the tube with my capsule, and agitated it.
DSC01930_zpsc470db9b.jpg

I then removed the capsule, and hot water from faucet through it in the opposite direction of the vapor flow.
I shook the water out (as one would shake a thermometer), and then using a shop vac...
I held the capsule firmly, and braced it a fair distance from the shopvacs nozzle...
I used my palm, and hand to manipulate, and funnel air correctly... and used my forefinger of my left hand, to cover and uncover the open end of the polymide.... I dry the capsule well, and completely.
DSC01932_zpsdd3e5a94.jpg

You know you love your vaporizer when you come up with awesome ways to clean it!

Awesome cleaning tips Mr. V! I do something similar to this, I put my capsule in everclear ( i have only 70% iso so prefer everclear) and in a bottle and agitate it ( I need to find a smaller tube like that TV tube) as described and instead of using a shop vac (since it's hard for me to maneuver around ) I use a can of air instead but do it just like vitolo style only with a can of air instead of a shop vac. Seems to do the trick!

I ran outta q-tips so I gotta wait to clean the inside of the inhalater. I'm very glad there are no holes for debris to fall in though with the inalater, just another plus :)

druminfected,
Um, I think most people bought it to have a good, trouble free vape.... Why should you try to stop someone from expressing a desire for an upgrade? hmm. Maybe it's because it has inherent defects that some people don't see as a "value added feature"?
why is this inhalaters fault? When you bought the early product you have to be ok with some bugs that need to be worked out. Just like when I bought my solo. I paid $230 for it and now you can find ever a newer model for $136. Am I bitching for a free upgrade? I bought a DLP tv when they first came out. Cost me $3500 and now I couldn't sell it for $100. Am I causing a stink? Well maybe a little lol but it is what it is.

My point being you buy a product early so you can have it early. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes there are more problems then others. Thems the breaks.

Some companies do it for being loyal and having faith in the product and purchasing it. there's other reasons as well. If there was an option to do a trade in for your inh004 for a new XP when it finally comes out and also a small fee, I an I'm sure a lot of other people would jump on it is all I'm saying.

I've actually done a few trade-in upgrades on a few items from vapes manufacturers on FC, so it's not really rare for manufacturing to do.
Oh I certainly understand that. I thought people were asking for a free upgrade.

Dreamerr

You can get visible vape on low low settings. I don't use lower then 3.5 but easily can get visible vape.

Dreamerr,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
We have researched all aluminum construction. There are many disadvantages to this. Foremost ,the fact that this material is conductive, wich draws away the heat from where is should be - the vaprisation chamber. Price and manufacturability are other consideration regarding choice of using a polymer.

The capsule design, we beleive, has many advantages. For many users, it is less of a hassle to discard the capsule than to clean it. We expect the capsule price to eventually come down to a price where replacing it will be cost effective.

Dreamerr

I am waiting for the $2 capsules and a bakers dozen price as well lol.

BTW INH peeps...did you see my pic it looks just like a salad sprayer so to me it is all good. It almost fits in a toothbrush tube but the ridges just and I mean just missed. I am in search of one that is slightly bigger. The tube is to thin to shave. I may just cut one of my water bottle neoprene pouches and make one for the INH and that would be sweet and will protect it as well from dropping which I never do. My INH is gold to me.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom