Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
We have researched all aluminum construction. There are many disadvantages to this. Foremost ,the fact that this material is conductive, wich draws away the heat from where is should be - the vaprisation chamber. Price and manufacturability are other consideration regarding choice of using a polymer.

The capsule design, we beleive, has many advantages. For many users, it is less of a hassle to discard the capsule than to clean it. We expect the capsule price to eventually come down to a price where replacing it will be cost effective.

You'll find a lot of armchair pundits here who will jump at the chance to tell you how you should have designed your device or how you can immediately and easily improve it. This happens with every new vapourizer. Please excuse their ignorance in supposing that you didn't do your design research or just made poor design choices.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You'll find a lot of armchair pundits here who will jump at the chance to tell you how you should have designed your device or how you can immediately and easily improve it. This happens with every new vapourizer. Please excuse their ignorance in supposing that you didn't do your design research or just made poor design choices.

I have said it before and will say it again...they should make one so we can buy it...that is the people who know how to make the perfect vape. I will be first in line. Welllllllllllllllllllll maybe cause I love love love my INH.

Dreamerr,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
We have researched all aluminum construction. . . . this material is conductive, wich draws away the heat from where is should be. . . . less of a hassle to discard the capsule than to clean it.

Aaah, yes! I guessed there'd be a rational explanation for not using aluminium. (But I'd still rather a herb chamber like the iolite's.) :)

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

Vitolo

Vaporist
That would change conductivity, and the entire mechanics... and unit would need to be larger to heat through the "herb chamber" or encasement.
Since it would become bigger, it woulod need to be flattened out to fit into a pocket.
When it is flat is will need "ridges"... a grill to breath...
It might look very much like.....
.... well.. an Iolite! ;)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I am excited to receive my INH tomorrow (I hope)! I have good feelings about it. Guess I better clean up my mobius so I can get some nice vids going when it gets here. Getting excited!! Looks like I get several deliveries tomorrow, love it when it's package day!! Now I just need a couple of money days to roll through, and I can sit back and relax a little more.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Vitolo

Dreamerr

Well, I am excited to receive my INH tomorrow (I hope)! I have good feelings about it. Guess I better clean up my mobius so I can get some nice vids going when it gets here. Getting excited!! Looks like I get several deliveries tomorrow, love it when it's package day!! Now I just need a couple of money days to roll through, and I can sit back and relax a little more.

If you mention your ion one more time I am going to stick my head in the toilet and drown myself.:cuss: Ok I am just jealous. You and Iloveboobs make me very jealous.

Dreamerr,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i really have to do a session with my buddha and my ZOB and video it. i can milk my ZOB pretty well too

mmenzie,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
If you mention your ion one more time I am going to stick my head in the toilet and drown myself.:cuss: Ok I am just jealous. You and Iloveboobs make me very jealous.

:\ maybe I shouldn't post my vids then... we don't want you doing anything drastic.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

Jam but then you will deprive all these people who love to see it and try to no avail to imitate you and your wonderful thick vape. :o

Dreamerr,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

That would change conductivity, and the entire mechanics... and unit would need to be larger to heat through the "herb chamber" or encasement.
Since it would become bigger, it woulod need to be flattened out to fit into a pocket.
When it is flat is will need "ridges"... a grill to breath...
It might look very much like.....
.... well.. an Iolite! ;)

Point taken! :doh:

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Thanks vitolo and dreamerr, I heated it up to about 5 and tried to pull it out but i still couldn't, I still had to use my teeth over t-shirt ( to not damage capsule) but it seem to pull out much easier thanks!

Thanks about the battery info, I usually just do one capsule at a time btw. that's why I was wondering why the drain on batteries so fast. going to charge in between now though, thanks!

Pax is fully charged, but going to be a few days to give it a complete review of them both back to back. I'll post info as soon as its done though!

sounds like yours i bad. I get 6-8 sessions on max. clean the capsule and use heat if its stuck..... I have no issue with mine and clean it about once a week.

I've used my Solo's only twice in the last month and even my omicron and persei have been getting way less use because of flowers through the INH.

Having chargers in car, home, and everywhere else means I never have to worry about it going dead like the Solo. What a great concept. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

still gonna buy a pax when I get some more funds...

I have never cleaned mine and I never have a problem. But I also don't have a decease that makes me not be able to use my muscles.

VapeNStone,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

You'll find a lot of armchair pundits here who will jump at the chance to tell you how you should have designed your device. . . . Please excuse their ignorance in supposing that you didn't do your design research or just made poor design choices.

I've never found "a lot of armchair pundits . . ." Please tell me, pakalolo, who are they, and where can I find them? (Not me of course; as I said, I'm a "non-expert", and, "It also seems to me . . .", " . . . If it's technically and commercially feasible . . .", . . . "If feasible in such a small unit, . . . .".)

Dreamerr

I have never cleaned mine and I never have a problem. But I also don't have a decease that makes me not be able to use my muscles.

OH you know I hate to clean and I have to clean at least the outside of the cap and usually the chamber at least once a week or it will get stuck. I do use it a lot and my stuff or most of my stuff is very heavy resonated.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Delivery on my INH shows expected today, but the tracking hasn't shown it even made it to my area yet, so I don't know if I am getting it today or not. I know tracking can't be trusted, hoping for the best, I am really excited to try this one out!

jambandphan03,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Hey I have a question for you Inhalater

The battery inside of the unit is a 18650 lithium ion cell. Usually when I examine a Li-Ion cell I can tell whether it has a protection circuit integrated or if it is an unprotected cell. However I can't really tell what exactly the cell is in this one. If we were to replace the battery do we need to worry about using a Li-Ion cell with a protection circuit or is there one built into the device?

Thanks!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, looks like it's not going to be here today. I hope it shows up tomorrow. The same kind of thing happened on my last big trade, my tracking never even updated past the first P.O. dispatching it. It showed up a day later than it was estimated, and tracking never caught up. Mail already came today, so unless they have it on a different truck, I think that's it for today.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

Well I just made some comments on the puffit thread which belong here so I will repeat it so to speak. I like the quick hit to reup while I am out. The MFLB has done that for me for about two years now but got tired of the batteries and sometimes user error and huge coughing. I have found that by the time I unload from my car and get in my wheelchair my INH is heated and ready to go. The real issue is you want to use the whole capsule just cause you can. The green light is my downfall. I really should cover it since I will hit till it goes out even if it taste extremely ABV. If I can control myself, I have found that you can put a few hits in a capsule instead of a full capsule very easily which solves the issue. I have no issue packing the capsule down which helps the herb not move in the capsule and you still get great air flow.

Again the green light and control is now my new issue.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Well, looks like it's not going to be here today. I hope it shows up tomorrow. The same kind of thing happened on my last big trade, my tracking never even updated past the first P.O. dispatching it. It showed up a day later than it was estimated, and tracking never caught up. Mail already came today, so unless they have it on a different truck, I think that's it for today.
well boo, that's not fair! lol lets hope it shows up tomorrow! was keeping my eye on the tracking hope it says it's in in your area soon! :) :peace:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I am wondering if the hand written stuff slowed it down maybe? Might be why it's not being scanned on the rout? just guessing here.

jambandphan03,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
yeah, I am wondering if the hand written stuff slowed it down maybe? Might be why it's not being scanned on the rout? just guessing here.
maybe I know the APC machine and the green slip they post at the register use the same kind of barcodes but sometimes the tracking number format is different. I tried to make my handwritting as neat as possible, and made it dry so nothing would smear! *Crosses fingers for a delivery for ya on tuesday* I hate waiting for packages!

kushcabbage,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Might still be here tomorrow, and I did not mean to imply that you would have had bad handwriting or anything. I usually ship with printed labels from USPS.com, so they are scanned and read easily. Hoping maybe Sat or Mon, unless there is another holiday I don't know about Mon. :D Thanks for keeping up with me on this Kush!! :tup:

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom