• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
yhst-12090653330644_2205_61867985
Anybody seen or used one of these yet? Looks like a TV1 with adjustable temperature. The airpath sounds iffy though.

Dogman,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
EDIT: LOL When you click on the "Forum" link on their website it brings you to FC!!! :D

I found a basic manufacturer's website <------ Click

Their basic video below, these folks sound French (Canadian)! :)

Found the manual (click pic):

They claim to use Polyimide and they list these as it's properties:

polyimide-myths-table1.jpg

Some accessories . . .

Looks like a 4 week warranty:

"We grant a four week warranty for all of our products. The warranty period shall begin as of the invoice date. During the warranty period we agree to eliminate manufacturing and material errors free of charge. The warranty shall not cover damages and defects resulting from improper use or maintenance of the equipment. The warranty shall expire if unauthorised parties interfere with the device. The customer does not have the right to amend the contract, reduce the price or repudiate the contract. We shall not compensate any indirect or direct damage. Parts subject to wear and tear shall be exempt from the warranty. The warranty shall be granted only if the complete device, which is not in a disassembled state, is packed well and sent to us with the invoice.

10 Defects
We must be notified of any apparent defects immediately, however, at the latest within 7 days after delivery. We shall either remedy the defects or deliver a substitute."

t-dub,

Kief

Medicated
They have a "forum" link at the top of their page that brings you to FC. :shrug:

Kief,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I think that pretty much guarantees that the manufacturer plans to have a presence here (hopefully), at least that's my guess . . .

t-dub,

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
a2079161366bf2b83ac8b0_l.jpg
a2079161366bf3f3cacc2d_l.jpg
a2079161366bf3806e4208_l.jpg
a2079161366bf48e4defce_l.jpg

The warranty on the Inhalater INH004 is actually one year. I believe their website just hasn't been updated yet to account for this change. I've had only positive reviews from my customers and a friend thus far, but haven't gotten a chance to test it myself. I'm hoping to be able to get it a personal test myself over this coming weekend, and I'll post a detailed review as soon as I have the chance. The build quality of the device is quite impressive compared to other portables on the market right now. And yes the device is Canadian made, and the owners do speak French as their primary language. There are a few grammatical errors on their website and throughout the instruction manual due to the fact that it was translated from French. They are currently working very hard on perfecting their ability to produce these on a larger scale (production is rather small scale at this moment), so I believe they just don't have the time to dump into the website and promotional materials at this time.

Taylor S.

2clicker

Observer
The warranty on the Inhalater INH004 is actually one year. I believe their website just hasn't been updated yet to account for this change. I've had only positive reviews from my customers and a friend thus far, but haven't gotten a chance to test it myself. I'm hoping to be able to get it a personal test myself over this coming weekend, and I'll post a detailed review as soon as I have the chance. The build quality of the device is quite impressive compared to other portables on the market right now. And yes the device is Canadian made, and the owners do speak French as their primary language. There are a few grammatical errors on their website and throughout the instruction manual due to the fact that it was translated from French. They are currently working very hard on perfecting their ability to produce these on a larger scale (production is rather small scale at this moment), so I believe they just don't have the time to dump into the website and promotional materials at this time.

Taylor S.

Taylor... your in U City? does the other side have a store front? are you affiliated with the LHS located on Limit St. off Delmar?

any chance i could try one of these units out first hand? im in South City... near Ted Drews

2clicker,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
Taylor... your in U City? does the other side have a store front? are you affiliated with the LHS located on Limit St. off Delmar?

any chance i could try one of these units out first hand? im in South City... near Ted Drews

Hey 2clicker,

Yes, I am located in U City, however I do not have a store front. I used to sell with a LHS out in St. Charles a few years ago, but wasn't pleased with how their business was being run, so I went off on my own online. I first got into selling vapes, because of the lack of quality or selection in the greater STL area. However I am no longer affiliated with any of the local stores. Also, as far as meeting up for testing goes, I'm afraid this will not be possible. I don't mean to possibly offend you, but there's some crazy people in the world these days, and I don't really feel comfortable meeting up with anybody I meet across the internet.

I'll be sure to post a full review of the Inhalater INH004 as soon as reasonably possible.

Sincerely,
Taylor

2clicker

Observer
Hey Serial,

Yes, I am located in U City, however I do not have a store front. I used to sell with a LHS out in St. Charles a few years ago, but wasn't pleased with how their business was being run, so I went off on my own online. I first got into selling vapes, because of the lack of quality or selection in the greater STL area. However I am no longer affiliated with any of the local stores. Also, as far as meeting up for testing goes, I'm afraid this will not be possible. I don't mean to possibly offend you, but there's some crazy people in the world these days, and I don't really feel comfortable meeting up with anybody I meet across the internet.

I'll be sure to post a full review of the Inhalater INH004 as soon as reasonably possible.

Sincerely,
Taylor

not offended in any way, but what about local pick up? id rather just pick up an order rather than wait for it to go through the mail for only about 5-7 miles...

and your talking about "the shop" out in St chuck right? i never really liked that place or the employees. i can see why you werent feeling them.

its very cool that your a vape supplier in STL. good to have!

2clicker,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
Hey 2clicker,

Yes, I understand your thoughts about the local pickup option. I unfortunately do not offer this option to customers at the time, but will be looking to do so in the future. Once I get a legit office location and have consistent staffing throughout the day I will offer this option, but with my current schedule it just isn't really possible whatsoever. However we do get items shipped super quickly and local customers can expect to receive their orders within about 24 to 48 hours depending on the distance from us.

And no, I was not talking about "The Shop", when i mentioned that store out in St. Charles. It was another store in St. Charles County, but I'm not going to name them, because I don't think it's professional to publicly speak negatively of former colleagues.

Sincerely,
Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I'm afraid this will not be possible. I don't mean to possibly offend you, but there's some crazy people in the world these days, and I don't really feel comfortable meeting up with anybody I meet across the internet.
How about a skype session? You could wear a disguise. :ninja:

Jeppy,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
How about a skype session? You could wear a disguise. :ninja:

Lol. Well my Batman outfit is at the cleaners, so I don't have any good disguises on hand at the moment...

Maybe I'll try to post a video review and demonstration as well. That would take a bit longer for me to put up, but I'll see if I can get it done sometime in the near future.

Sincerely,
Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
I’m very happy with the Inhalater after getting to test it a few times. I actually like it a lot more than my Arizer Solo that I currently use when traveling. The Inhalater is extremely portable, and probably just a bit larger than a cigar when in use. I like the aspect of having of not having to deal with any glass in a portable, because the glass parts are easily broken and therefore must be replaced often.

I feel that the hits I get on the Inhalater are comparable to those I got on the Solo, and definitely better than the Iolite. The vapor is very smooth, yet still relatively potent. It will definitely give any portable out there a run for its money when comparing vapor quality. Despite the fact that the airpath isn’t glass like some other vapes, the taste is extremely pure and there is no plasticky taste or of anything emitting from the internal components. I feel that the Solo gives me maybe a tiny bit better hits, but when I set the Solo up high, it doesn’t vape totally evenly, whereas the Inhalater does.

I got a chance to drive around using the Inhalater and was even more pleased. I would typically not feel very comfortable doing this, but I was very comfortable driving around in daytime traffic with the Inhalater downtown. I just held the Inhalater like a cigar, and it doesn’t in anyway look like any sort of vaporizer or smoking device or anything. When the metal cap is on, the mouthpiece isn’t visible. If somebody saw you using it, I would say it’d appear to be a medical device of some sort, or perhaps an e-cigarette. It’s pretty heavy and dense object

Pros:
- Very small and super stealthy. Slips perfectly into my front jeans pocket, and wasn’t visible. Probably would be visible with tighter pants.

- Very Solid Construction. The Inhalater feels very dense and sturdy like the Solo.

- I found it very comfortable to use. The small size just makes it less awkward.

- Adjustable temperature.

- The Poliymide herb capsule has a larger capacity compared to most other portables. It’s probably about twice as large as the Solo’s glass chamber.

- No fragile glass parts.

- Very clean tasting vapor.

- The air inlet is extremely close to herb chamber, meaning no contact with electronic components.

- Can be charged with the included USB cable or with the included wall charger adapter. The USB cable means you can easily charge in many cars, or car charger adapters will be very cheap and could be purchased anywhere (like walmart or target). I found it very convenient to use the USB port on my laptop

- While heating, the green power light blinks slowly at first, and then faster and faster once it’s almost done preheating. Once the temp has reached the set temp, the light turns solid green. Not as perfect as a temp readout, but still really cool and pretty informative.

Cons:
- Temperatures knob can easily be accidentally bumped and adjusted.

- The herb capsule (while surprisingly very stable and durable) will eventually need replacing. I’m not sure how long these will last. Perhaps maybe monthly or even bi-monthly with light daily gently use. The downside of not using any glass parts is that they are not perfectly cleanable. I am also unsure of the cost of these replacement parts at the moment.

- The air inlets are on one of the black rings near the mouthpiece. They are hard to see, and therefore easy to cover with your fingers. If you hold the vape by the black ridges, you will probably end up covering up one of the air inlets.

- Despite that fact that the unit appears to be totally metal, it is actually aluminum on the end pieces. Most of the body of the vaporizer is plastic, covered with a faux, brushed stainless steel decal wrap. The decal looks really good, but it would have been nice to actually have a metal body throughout, as it appears to be in pictures.

These are just my initial thoughts after a couple days of use. Once I have more time for testing, I will update this post with more details. I still haven’t really had time to really do any testing on average battery life, but I will try to test also this when I get a chance. I will also be testing the Da Vinci in a few days, so I may follow up with a comparison of those two portables.

Sincerely,
Taylor

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Great work Taylor, thank you, please keep us informed as events occur :) this vape caught my eye.

t-dub,

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer
Sounds like a real improvement over the original, which never impressed me in the least.

The new Inhalater isn't anything like the original. The original required a lighter I believe, and this is nothing like that. The new Inhalater INH004 uses only batteries.

I'll try to make a video if I have the time. I probably wouldn't be able to start working on a video for another couple weeks, because I've already got a massive list of things that I need to work on throughout my store.

Sincerely,
Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,

2clicker

Observer
I'll try to make a video if I have the time. I probably wouldn't be able to start working on a video for another couple weeks, because I've already got a massive list of things that I need to work on throughout my store.

Sincerely,
Taylor

understandable. im a small business owner myself and fully understand how little time there is in the day. we are Evolve Screen Printing. if you need some shirts just let us know!

how is your relationship with the MFG of this vape? it would be great to have their presence here in the forum.

The new Inhalater isn't anything like the original. The original required a lighter I believe, and this is nothing like that. The new Inhalater INH004 uses only batteries.

Well aware of that fact, being the current owner of one which hasn't been used in about a year and a half, but thank you. I suggest people wait for more reviews on this one from a non retailer, but who knows, it might be great.

Aaaand I just noticed it looks like a vibrator. An expensive, Japanese vibrator.

TheOtherSideVapes

Retailer

how is your relationship with the MFG of this vape? it would be great to have their presence here in the forum.

I don't have any direct relationship with the manufacturer. My distributor does, and they have provided me with most of the info I have about the company.

how hot does the unit get? warm up time? evenly vaped ABV?

Not sure if you mean the operating temperature or the temperature of the external components during use. Operating temperature is 284-392 Degrees Fahrenheit. The unit stays fairly cool during normal use, however it did manage to get pretty warm during heavy use. I used it for about one half hour straight, and found that the black ridges near the mouthpiece can get somewhat hot to the touch. By no means hot enough to cause any sort of burn, but definitely not comfortable to hold. However I don't recommend holding the black ridges during use anyway, because this may cause you to block one of the air inlet holes.

I just got my stopwatch app out to test the warm up time, and it's pretty darn fast. It was ready to go at my preferred vaping temp in around 60 seconds after powering it on from a completely cold start. However according to the manual, you should wait three minutes before starting to vape.

The ABV is exactly the way I'd like to see it. The ABV is always a nice deep brown color with absolutely zero scorching or unvaped bits. This is something I'm really please with, considering the capacity of the bowl. It's to be able to vape without having to worry about whether stirring would help you or not, because stirring is definitely not needed with the Inhalater. I did sometimes have uneven vaping with my Arizer Solo (esp on high temps), but I have not yet experienced this with the Inhalater.

Sincerely,
Taylor

Top Bottom