• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Vitolo

Vaporist
I told about my "last charge" that will ever be able to be placed on my INH400.
I have never "gone all the way" with my Inhalater... not to the death... I always charge as soon as I am near the charger unit. Now that I am trying to use it to the end, I am finding this thing going strong!
I expected 2 sessions, with a partial third session.
Yesterday I went two full sessions in the afternoon, and a third last night, with a 5 minute "re-vape" on that 3rd nightime session.
I expected that my INH 400 was done. I woke up and did a 4th full session.
On a whim, I loaded some Girl Scout Cookie in a capsule thinking I would have to empty it mid session, and the session went all the way!
That GSC is rich in trichs so I am about to try a re-do of my 5th session on a charge.
If this year old Inhalater provides me with a 6th session I will be pretty darned impressed!

*EDIT-
Done. I did a 6th session.
I had to turn the unit off before it shut down because I was ultra medicated, and the "load" was starting to taste very "dark".
There is still juice in the unit. I may push it's limits later on.
I wish this one could be repaired.
I am sorry to see this puppy go!

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Vito, they said they can't repair it if you sent it straight to them instead of pv? I hope for your sake they can.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: exit

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I told about my "last charge" that will ever be able to be placed on my INH400.
I have never "gone all the way" with my Inhalater... not to the death... I always charge as soon as I am near the charger unit. Now that I am trying to use it to the end, I am finding this thing going strong!
I expected 2 sessions, with a partial third session.
Yesterday I went two full sessions in the afternoon, and a third last night, with a 5 minute "re-vape" on that 3rd nightime session.
I expected that my INH 400 was done. I woke up and did a 4th full session.
On a whim, I loaded some Girl Scout Cookie in a capsule thinking I would have to empty it mid session, and the session went all the way!
That GSC is rich in trichs so I am about to try a re-do of my 5th session on a charge.
If this year old Inhalater provides me with a 6th session I will be pretty darned impressed!

*EDIT-
Done. I did a 6th session.
I had to turn the unit off before it shut down because I was ultra medicated, and the "load" was starting to taste very "dark".
There is still juice in the unit. I may push it's limits later on.
I wish this one could be repaired.
I am sorry to see this puppy go!

What is being done with the unit in the meantime? I think this just sounds like the battery dying, and it can be replaced.

CentiZen,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vito, they said they can't repair it if you sent it straight to them instead of pv? I hope for your sake they can.
Inhalator told me it can not be repaired... only replaced with a new one.
What is being done with the unit in the meantime? I think this just sounds like the battery dying, and it can be replaced.
With limited vision, and spasticity, what would this accomplish?
I could spend great deal of time in doing that which I am not good at, just to get a couple of sessions.
With no charging ability, that would leave me with having to duplicate this procedure when THAT battery died.

Vitolo

Vaporist
This is a heartbreaker.
Now that I do not charge after each couple of uses....
(since the unit is working off it's last ever charge)
I am finding the best life ever on a portable!
I was finished with 4th session last time I used the unit...
Today it granted me 4 complete further sessions! (and still seems to have juice left)
I am too medicated to waste time trying an amazing 9th session on a charge....
but it looks like this unit could go a 9th session.. or at least a partial!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I use the INH004 mainly when out at weekend camp/fests because I can go all day long using it and get to the evening before it needs a charge over night, then I just switch to a back up flame vape (easier to see the jet flame at night anyway) while it charges. I have been very impressed by the performance, and usually run mine between 7-8 for every sesh, so I know I am putting it through the test. Sorry your port failed Vitolo, I will treasure mine for as long as it lasts.

jambandphan03,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
all the praise here for the 004 version and so much negativity about the XP model in the other thread. makes me wonder why Phamacor made any adjustments in the first place and now that there are so many issues... why they don't roll back to this version??

Sonics420

all the praise here for the 004 version and so much negativity about the XP model in the other thread. makes me wonder why Phamacor made any adjustments in the first place and now that there are so many issues... why they don't roll back to this version??
The first XP I ever got blew the 004 out the water, now after revisions ect I feel my XP performs the same as the 004 but it comes in a smaller package, that's it.

Yellokat1000

Inhalator shill account
HellO People :)
My friend recommended the XP , so I just got it a couple of days ago, full black ninja stealth Inhalater XP ! I must say I'm impressed by the quality of the vape , it's so portable and convenient ~ I wonder if their will ever be a digital indicator to know exactly what temperature the vape is heating at? , I set mine to 6-7 and I get nice almost light cloud however I'm not sure what temperature it's heating at ? anyone?

Yellokat1000,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am now an XP convert.
My INH took its's last journeys this week.
I got 9 sessions on one charge, and there was juice left...
but I sent my INH400 back to the great north.
The new mouthpiece design lets the tip of mouthpiece get a bit hot, as the polymide is exposed, and no longer protected by a plastic shoulder...
But I save most of my !NH400 capsules and they seem to fit just fine without ANY cutting or adjustment.
See you all soon.. I guess I am now taking it on over to the XP thread!

Vitolo,
Reactions: ataxian

xvdbio

I've been lurking for a while but haven't posted since October '12. Just posted about my new evo and thought I'd drop in here. anyway i've had mine since September 2012 and it's been great. no problems at all (though I still think my unit runs a little cool) and I'm on my 3rd capsule. :)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just looking to see which battery I would need to buy to replace the on in my INH004? Mine isn't dying yet, but I am starting to notice it getting weaker. I'll likely run it until it's noticeably drained, but would like to start looking into replacement soon just in case. It's still my go-to portable herb vape.

Kaptan

Just looking to see which battery I would need to buy to replace the on in my INH004? Mine isn't dying yet, but I am starting to notice it getting weaker. I'll likely run it until it's noticeably drained, but would like to start looking into replacement soon just in case. It's still my go-to portable herb vape.
Not sure if they're in stock, but here's a link for a replacement. I believe @CentiZen provides this service.
http://vapepower.ca/product/hc-inhalater-xp-battery/

Lukevh

It was the only one they had! also picked up a persei with a Hercules tank, 20 bucks for the persei 20 bucks for the hercules. I think the batteries are old though and don't really work. Need to figure out how to use it still.

Lukevh,
Reactions: PPN

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned

Unapproved commercial account.
@ Lukevh

Hey man, I'm up here in Canada where we just elected a new prime minister who's promised to LEGALIZE IT. And his dad was once Prime minister with pot heads hanging out with he and his charming wife.

Anyways, his sons name our new prime minister is Justin, so it's JUSTIN time that this all happens.

After all we built all the jails using IT.

We have a WHOLE informal job market where you don't even need to fill out an application, you just show up and sell IT.

We've managed to build web sites like this because of IT

and we sell tons of crap because of IT

and people just buy the crap regardless of it being crap just because it is what IT is.

which is why I congratulate you, IT's great that you got that on sale and didn't have a break my heart to death story and for $10 bucks, someone else took a bath on this, not you.

Anyways, to all in this thread, I recommend at least trying the 05 before this company closes up shop and never makes anything again.

Mine works. I'm a contest winner here with a working xp and an 05

just DO NOT DROP it. It's fragile. That's admitted up front.

Nice knowing you, and vape your ass off, it's not quite the same fun once it's all legal.

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned,

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned

Unapproved commercial account.
well, I just tried a STRAW like you'd get at McDonalds, that fits their caps for the xp and 05 , 05 "s" & 6 models respectively.

I find that the vapor on the hottest levels tastes a lot different thru a thin straw, and much more harsh with a plastic TUBE or rubber tubes on the previous two models I received.

I just used a nice xp and an 05 and I'd love to get my hands on an 004 just to try those too.
thru the straw it was a lot better than the thicker tubes because it cools faster and retains more taste, and is way less harsh even on the hottest settings.

I'm sort of actively looking 4 an 004 if anyone knows someone that has a working model.

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned,
Top Bottom