Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

needalift

Hello , I am new to this forum. I have been looking for a new portable , and decided on the inhalater thanks to the info provided here . Just ordered from The Other Side , and can't wait to get it . I also just want to say thanks to everybody who contributed to this thread , for helping with my decision .

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I sure will. Each has it's own good and bad qualities. I do like the size of the Pax over what the size of the INH looks to be, and the soft glowing, color changing LED is much nicer to look at than a blinky green one on the INH, but those are all cosmetic, and very minor. The plus on the INH is the preloaded cartridges, and being able to plug in/charge and still use the device, another huge plus! Each will have their place in the rotation I am sure. I am excited to get that today, I hope.

poonman

Hey Jam,
I'm torn between this and the Pax. Let me know how the two compare when you get yours.

+ 1
me too ,
and of course ...your vids .
side by side comparison , hit one than the other ....show us the clouds .:ko:
Please do one vid a la Native ....no water accessories , if you can , jam man .

TIA

poonman,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OMG!!! this is a serious vaporizer!! Right off the bat, it was by far the easiest to load, and extremely fast warm up. Maybe I am more patient than some (not by much), but really it didn't feel like I was waiting long at all for a solid green. The light is not even bothering me like I was worried, it looked brighter in the videos, but it is much more diffused to the eye. I have only had one full sesh so far, and I am extremely impressed, and extremely medicated.

As soon as I had everything unpacked and inspected, I just went for it. Cranked it up to 8 and let'er rip. HOLY COW!! (to be nice about it) I was seriously impressed with the quality of the vapor.
Nice dark, even all the way through ABV, and I packed a pretty full load.

I want to stop here, and thank Kushcabbage for being so incredibly generous! He included a bunch of extras, and was right there with me on keeping up with the tracking. Class act for sure! :nod:

Ok, going to spend more time getting to know this wonderful vaporizer!! Here is a vid I just uploaded, I had already vaped about half of the load prior, sorry it's a bit shaky, still working on those vid skillz. :ko:

...next I want to test a low temp vapor, dry.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Now do you understand why the green light is going to be the death of me. I can't stop even when it is obviously ABV I am sucking in.

Dreamerr,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am out of town and I brought the cloud, PAX, and INH004 with me. I must say this is my 2nd favorite portable out of my many options. I often did myself leaving the house with both the PAX and the INH004 in my pockets. I find I like to use the INH004 as a pick me up vaporizer. With the size of the capsule I need to do two of the to get the same level of medicated that I would from the PAX. I find myself using the PAX in the car before an after an event. During the event if I bee to have a "pick me up" I will reach for the INH004.

Edit: I am in my phone. Sorry about grammar and spelling.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@slim I think you all said the pax is better with fine grind and packed...what do you use in the INH and do you pack it? I have trouble measuring how much material on the scale when it is so small so I really have no idea how much I use unless I measure out a bunch and put it in my film container. I can then only know how many days it takes to finish it. I full packed down container takes 5 days.

Dreamerr,

poonman

I am out of town and I brought the cloud, PAX, and INH004 with me. I must say this is my 2nd favorite portable out of my many options. I often did myself leaving the house with both the PAX and the INH004 in my pockets. I find I like to use the INH004 as a pick me up vaporizer. With the size of the capsule I need to do two of the to get the same level of medicated that I would from the PAX. I find myself using the PAX in the car before an after an event. During the event if I bee to have a "pick me up" I will reach for the INH004.

I am so Freakin Jealous....of your suitcase .

poonman,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
@slim I think you all said the pax is better with fine grind and packed...what do you use in the INH and do you pack it? I have trouble measuring how much material on the scale when it is so small so I really have no idea how much I use unless I measure out a bunch and put it in my film container. I can then only know how many days it takes to finish it. I full packed down container takes 5 days.

I use .15 grams in the INH004 for each capsule. In the PAX I use about .3 grams for each oven. I do a pretty fine grid in both, but not as much some people do. In general it is about half the material per session in the INH004 versus the PAX.

Slightly Medicated,

Ontariovapes

Just a heads up that planet vape now sells the Inhalater, but more importantly they are selling the cartridges for $9.95 plus ten percent discount for FC members using the code FCLOVE10 giving a net of $8.95!! As far as I know, that us the best price on the net. I just ordered four yesterday.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I tried a dry round (no glass) and found between 3-4 most comfortable. It's fun to see each person's comparisons of how they like their vapes. I haven't had enough time with the INH to know exactly how I will feel when out in practical use time, which is much different than sitting at the desk at home use. For that matter, I haven't really even put the Pax to the test, as I spend a good amount of time at home lately. I think I want to put my own vinyl skin on this bare INH, we'll see how it turns out, if it's good I'll post pics.
Happy Saturday!
:wave:

jambandphan03,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Inhalater capsules can hold up to 0.3g of herbs. Temperature may be rised gradually to maximum for total medication extraction.

Inhalater,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I got my replacement inhalater today,and I miss the aesthetics that it had with the rounded metal cap- is it available for purchase anywhere?

deadc0ffee,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I got to go out and try my INH at a friends "wedding" (informal hippy wedding party) out on some property tonight. I have to say I was pleased with the fast heat up to 3, it worked well. My main concern is how the switch cap swivels out position sometimes when I try to turn it on, it will turn but not activate the switch every time. Changes where the numbers line up on the dial. I have to turn it back to 0 to line the numbers back up, and then try again to get it to activate sometimes. Concerns me about long term use. Is this a fix that those tiny hair rubber bands would fix? It has a zip tie on it now, trying to add more tension, but it is still slipping.

jambandphan03,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You can write to Inhalator and maybe he still has one in stock to send you
Maybe a member will trade you the old style...
The new one is pretty handy to stand up your capsule, and wont roll away.. and also makes the unit sit "square" in a case.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I gave the naked INH a new skin, it's black/rainbow holographic sign vinyl sticker. :D

Gtj4o.jpg

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
My main concern is how the switch cap swivels out position sometimes when I try to turn it on, it will turn but not activate the switch every time. Changes where the numbers line up on the dial. I have to turn it back to 0 to line the numbers back up, and then try again to get it to activate sometimes. Concerns me about long term use. Is this a fix that those tiny hair rubber bands would fix? It has a zip tie on it now, trying to add more tension, but it is still slipping.

? not sure what you mean like I said without any thing on the seam of the switch and body the dial is very loose. I tired orings and such first. The dial can be broken off the epoxy and re tightned with a metric 10 wrench but should be super tight. You mean you can turn past zero the other way? with enough backwards tension I think all the dials move away from the lined up numbers I always kept it at zero or my target, but I don't know if other inhalaters (again depends on the tightness of the bolt under the dial) keep turning with enough force to go past zero, not exactly sure what you mean but I never had an issue with the dial minus how freely it spins without a tie on it, cheers

You can write to Inhalator and maybe he still has one in stock to send you
Maybe a member will trade you the old style...
The new one is pretty handy to stand up your capsule, and wont roll away.. and also makes the unit sit "square" in a case.

she had the new style with the flat cap.

kushcabbage,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
she had the new style with the flat cap.

Vitolo was replying to me:

I got my replacement inhalater today,and I miss the aesthetics that it had with the rounded metal cap- is it available for purchase anywhere?

The screen in my oldest cartridge was looking a bit gummed up, so I took it out to clean it better, and realized that I could put a 7th floor ceramic disc in instead of the screen. Currently vaping a bowl with a small amount of wand hash from my SSV added to the ceramic. Works quite well :D

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I need to read up a bit more lol thanks deadc0ffe.
Is anyone else's knob turn past zero with enough force? and have to line it back up? If anyones glue comes undone epoxy will do wonders with metal and plastic. I wish the groove on the dial and the metal pin it sits in were star shaped and fit like a glove, a smooth cylinder in a smooth groove eventually will fail with enough turns, heat, and stress on the glue. Epoxy is your friend never will break in the same place. And right under the dial is a nut that can be tightened up, or made looser depending on preference. Metric 10 it should be. Sorry your having trouble with something jam! Let us know what's up

kushcabbage,
Top Bottom