Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
No worries lol; I just wanted to mention them in case anyone who hadn't seen my earlier posts on it would see it.

CentiZen,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
The flat topped cap is an improvement, as it can be set down solid, and can hold your capsule upright for a moment if you need your hands free, and don't want to spill meds.
I have no problem filling the capsule on the move. I use a small wide mouth jar... and I suck the meds in. The jar is wide mouthed so I can level the herb off with my forefinger, and not lose any to wind, or spillage.
capsule.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
The flat topped cap is an improvement, as it can be set down solid, and can hold your capsule upright for a moment if you need your hands free, and don't want to spill meds.
I have no problem filling the capsule on the move. I use a small wide mouth jar... and I suck the meds in. The jar is wide mouthed so I can level the herb off with my forefinger, and not lose any to wind, or spillage.
capsule.jpg

Exactly what I do except I use the old time film canister. I find this so easy and I can pack it if I want to have a long session. I think I already wrote I push the material down with a closed metal pick for your teeth. It is plastic, kinda like an elongated bullet and fit perfectly in the top of the capsule like it was made for it. I was a bit surprised that nothing sticks to it since we do have a static issue where I am. Oh BTW I don't even use the top to hold the cap I just leave it in the film container if I need to get my INH ready or put tubes on or whatever.

Dreamerr,
I don't want to carry extra capsules. I see no reason to do it as the INH capsules are so easy to fill on the fly. Like I said early in the thread I use a film capsule and just turn it in the pile of herb and it is done. I love not having an issue filling them. That was my biggest issue with the DV filling and emptying.

I hope us early adopters get prize whoohoo. I also hope the capsules do come down to around 2 bucks each.
what kind of prize? Did I miss something?

VapeNStone,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Perhaps it is a "sur-prize" :brow:

I've got a surprise for you after this next test. Not a fake, tragic surprise like last time. A real surprise, with tragic consequences. And real confetti this time. The good stuff. Our last bag. Part of me's going to miss it, but at the end of the day it was just taking up space.

CentiZen,

Dreamerr

lol Centizen...vapeNstone was just saying we should all get a prize for being early adopters and finding the issues as few as they were.

Dreamerr,

druminfected

capsule.jpg

i do this too but twist the capsule in the material first (counterclock wise) then I suck up the rest, so i don't get any plant matter in my mouth at all. sometimes when i did it without i would get some pieces in my mouth but nothing really to complain about. just my :2c: and dreamer told me of the tip.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Thank you for sharing "frenchinhaler".
I am loving my inhalater also!
Very good looking website.. Now you have made me very curious about the Pax by Ploom!

Vitolo,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Now you have made me very curious about the Pax by Ploom!

i read his review and the impression i got was he wasn't satisfied and it may be to a defective unit but if it's not defective it was not a great review. i will so go with an inhalater over the PAX when and if i ever get $250.00 to spare again

mmenzie,

Vitolo

Vaporist
His website is beautiful.. and professional in appearance.
I felt that he wanted us to know that he did not like his Pax.
He made it clear, that he liked the inhalater better. In light of positive reviews others are giving the Pax... his review made me want to see this for myself.
I like my Inhalater very much.
I do not think the Pax could come close... but I want to see!

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It was a link earlier, it may have been "adjusted".
About a case for the Inhalator.
Picture this "Mailer Tube" used to send posters.
I cut it to size, so that it is bigger than the Inhalater, but once the cap is pushed in place, the inhalator is frozen in it's position, and can not move within the tube.
The top and bottom "covers" each have a 1/4 inch leway to protect the unit in event of a fall.... and the unit stays solidly centered in the tube.
I also have room to throw in a rolled up baggy with meds, and a cleaning straw along side the vape.
I made a couple of these, and will be trying different coatings, from simple contact paper, to a better 3M sheet.
I of course will put my Inhalater sticker on the tube!
(and may even add a handle, strap, or loop!)
case_zpsac5a8b5b.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
What else am I liking about this unit?
I like that I can turn it off wherever I need to, and can turn it back on, already loaded.
It takes no time to resume a session!
I have been in public, and landed at cash register, and shut unit.... paid, gone outside, and once in car and rolling turn unit back on, and it jumps back to vape temp as fast as I could wish!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I know it!! I was just looking at the listing again, 4 ways to charge, 6 carts, that was a hell of a good deal for sure!

I am trying to think of some way to lessen the impact of that blinking light. Probably the main thing I dislike about it without having tried it yet. I want to be able to see it, but maybe I can cover it with something to subdue it a bit.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I am trying to think of some way to lessen the impact of that blinking light. Probably the main thing I dislike about it without having tried it yet. I want to be able to see it, but maybe I can cover it with something to subdue it a bit.
My only pet peeve, but it's almost as mesmerizing as the pax pulsing. I find it easier at the corner of my eye to see the inh004 turn steady green than to notice the pax turned green. Say if your at the computer or something the inh004 going flashing to steady is much more noticeable IMO. Also a side note I'm happy you can use the extras, I'd better see some bad ass milk shots on your ion with it! Is it 18mm?

kushcabbage,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah 18mm, and you can count on the vids :) I'm stoked! I might wrap the INH with some of my holographic vinyl sign sticker material, and get creative on subduing the flashing light a bit. I'll post pics if any of it works out.

jambandphan03,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I know it!! I was just looking at the listing again, 4 ways to charge, 6 carts, that was a hell of a good deal for sure!

A small piece of white translucent dental wax works nicely to quiet that LED down a bit. But I have started to like it.

CentiZen,

Dreamerr

I like the light but your finger will work. I borrowed all the pics but I thought it was interesting. I did photoshop them cause of all the diff sizes but the misto is 7.5" so it totally compares.
2mw6nba.jpg

I am thinking if you leave the sticker on and spray paint it just silver and put the word Misto on it you are good to go.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Just timed my inhalater on a cold start nothing in chamber full charge before I send her off, and charge her back to full. I know some of you wanted some heat up times. 1min 3 seconds till light hit steady, and after exactly 1 min of being off, took 38.3 seconds to turn steady again. Both heat up times were for max. I never use max :ko:Going to miss that vapor at 6 and a quarter till 7.. Back in the box you go. :luv:

Dreamerr

I bet you buy another one after missing it for a while. Why did you decide to keep the pax instead of the INH? BTW I would be mad if on a full charge it took that long to heat. I am a fast heat person as my number one priority.

Top Bottom