Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Man i really wish i could afford one :( if i didn't use my money on a Puffit (that is currently out of my hands since i RMA'ed it back to GV) i would have/should have gotten this one :( chalk this one up to a learning expierience
Save up and buy whatever awesome improved version is out when you have the money, you can probably sell the puffit if it doesn't taste terrible. Lots of people are interested in it just for the stealth aspect (I know I'd like to pick one up if it had a clean taste). Also- thermovape is releasing a new series of devices around the end of this month, it's worth seeing if you'd be more interested in those.

any chance of some videos at different temp settings using the inhalater normally (not in a bubbler etc)?
I am getting some clouds but not magnificent (my expectations are high) and I wonder what other units production looks like.
Thanks

I actually got medicated more quickly with mine when I wasn't producing visibly condensed clouds. Vapor is near invisible, *condensed* vapor is white and won't get into your lungs as well (sticks to mucous membranes where it gets absorbed more slowly).

If you want big clouds, I was getting the most opaque when I was drawing relatively slowly through my bubbler with the inhalater set to 7-8.

deadc0ffee,

2clicker

Observer
Also- thermovape is releasing a new series of devices around the end of this month, it's worth seeing if you'd be more interested in those.

this is good advice IMO. if the new TV devices work even half as good as they are claiming it will be a winner. however TV is only announcing the new devices near the end of the month. i dont think they will be released/available that soon.

We are commited in continual improvement because this is our corporate philosophy; Never stop improving. I have exposed our technologic plans in view of letting known that we are commited to becoming first and foremost. However, I firmly beleive that in coparison to any other device on the market the Inhalater in its present form is still the best choice.

Many thanks for the suggestion relating to the website. We will get someone on this.

The rings over the heating chamber have the use of thermal dissipator. Witout these, body may be somewhat too warm to the touch.

As for the color and branding logo, we will have the graphic departement look into it.

i would like to suggest changing the housing material all together for something that doesn't need a sticker wrapped around it. i suppose plastic would still be ok, but mark the plastic so there is no need for a sticker that is bound to come off. oh and a user replaceable battery would be a nice upgrade as well.

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
this is good advice IMO. if the new TV devices work even half as good as they are claiming it will be a winner. however TV is only announcing the new devices near the end of the month. i dont think they will be released/available that soon.

i would like to suggest changing the housing material all together for something that doesn't need a sticker wrapped around it. i suppose plastic would still be ok, but mark the plastic so there is no need for a sticker that is bound to come off. oh and a user replaceable battery would be a nice upgrade as well.

A user replaceable battery would require a redesign of the casing and it'd probably be easiest (space-allocation-wise) if the charging port and led were relocated to above the battery. I'd like that as an option, but it seems like it'd be better to leave that for a "V2,“ it'd be too hard to implement in a sturdy manner in the current inhalater.

deadc0ffee,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
A user replaceable battery would require a redesign of the casing and it'd probably be easiest (space-allocation-wise) if the charging port and led were relocated to above the battery. I'd like that as an option, but it seems like it'd be better to leave that for a "V2,“ it'd be too hard to implement in a sturdy manner in the current inhalater.

tru dat. my suggestions were for V2. i should have specified.

2clicker,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Battery is user replaceable. Please refer to web site for procedure.

Inhalater,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker

I don't understand what you are saying. The housing material does not need the sticker by any means, it is a high quality and scratch proof material called Delrin which is also used by the thermovape. As well I have demonstrated earlier in the thread as to how the battery is user replaceable. Seems to me this really is the device of your dreams ;)

Decided I was going to open mine up because I can't comfortably use a device I haven't taken apart before (seriously - I'm kinda screwed up). I honestly didn't find it that hard. You need to be fragile, and there are exposed wires, but it's not impossibly hard that's for sure.

Remove the top by taking a blade and using it as a shim to pop the bottom section off. Push towards the dial, on the side opposite to the micro-USB port.

zmkg3.jpg

Careful, these wires look fragile

So there is only one battery in this guy, and it's a standard 18650 li-ion cell. Comes right out and you can get these anywhere. Put the bottom back on by putting the MicroUSB connector back in to the hole (like a hinge) and then pushing on the other side

Chalk up another plus for this guy;

bool $user_replaceable_battery = True

CentiZen,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I don't understand what you are saying. The housing material does not need the sticker by any means, it is a high quality and scratch proof material called Delrin which is also used by the thermovape. As well I have demonstrated earlier in the thread as to how the battery is user replaceable. Seems to me this really is the device of your dreams ;)
That's not easy to change while out though. I think something closer to what thermovape has was what he meant.

Edit:
Now that I think about it, it's just slightly tight. If you changed it a couple times it'd probably loosen a bit and be easier to do.

deadc0ffee,

2clicker

Observer

im familiar with delrin. i suppose im referring to the knob and its markings really. would be nice if they were actually molded into the delrin so that your not relying on a label that apparently comes off after not much usage. and i know most are removing the sticker right away. i would do the same, but having to use tape to keep the knob sticker on... meh not for me. i would probably remove all sticker and mark the delrin myself. just saying it would be great if the user did not have to do that. i was also suggesting that another material be used altogether. if you want a brushed metal look (like the sticker) then use a brushed metal in the construction.

thanks for the battery replacement info! good stuff.

That's not easy to change while out though. I think something closer to what thermovape has was what he meant.

that is exactly what i meant, but after seeing what it takes to change the INH cell it seems rather easy to do. however a threaded cap would be better than having to shim it off.

so how many of you are carrying extra batteries with you to swap while your out? that is def what i would be doing if i had one.

druminfected

Pricewise, the INH004 wins hands down (especially for Aussies, Kiwis, Brits and others with 220 - 250 voltage connections.)

INH004 (universal voltage): $250 minus 15% FC Discount code, postage free = $212.50, including The Other Side Vapes unbeatable service.

Pax (110 voltage): $250, no discount permitted, plus postage, say $20 = $270
(for Oz, NZ and UK, etc, add cost of voltage converter + forwarding service, as Pax is not yet officially available outside Canada and the USA.)

what is the 15% FC Discount code? was goin to pick one of these up prolly, Centizen's video sold me on it lol

druminfected,

druminfected

after reading all 38 pages of this, i've decided to take the plunge and pick me up one of these, instead of getting a pax when they stock again. this looks like a great and underrated vape thus far and me trying it will truly tell me.

now to look for some super fine screens to put in the capsules so no excess debris fall down into the hole like i read. I was curious why they don't just use the more smaller hole screens then the ones that are in the capsules. If anyone could shed some light on if they will be maybe donig this in the future, because that would be kewl.

anyone know the diameter of the capsule hole? I was going to get somer super fine screens but don't know if i should get the 3/4'' or 5/8'' screens. if someone knows please tell me, i'd greatly appreciate it. I also seen .625 and .750 size screens to so I don't want to waste a bunch of money I don't have with trial and error, please help!

druminfected,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
It seems I spoke too soon. Following yesterday's impressive initial session, I charged my INH004 today, then switched the temperature control to 1. After 66 seconds it switched itself off, and I could detect no no vapour. I switched it on again, this time to 2, and after 60 seconds it switched itself off again, and still no vapour. I switched it on yet again, to 3. Same result. Finally, I switched it on to 9. After 68 seconds, it switched itself off. I removed the capsule, that was still cool, and the contents were still green.

Feeling deflated, and hoping someone can come up with a solution – short of sending it back.

:(

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello Hai_Rypo. The problem you are experiencing needs service at the shop. The computer shut off after 60 seconds if it does not record a temperature rise in the heating chamber. Generally this is due to bad lead contact at the heating element. Please contact me at admin@inhalater.com to complete the process.

Inhalater,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
The screen mesh has been selected for maximum life without cloging.

Inhalater,

druminfected

The screen mesh has been selected for maximum life without cloging.
what about the extra stuff that falls through the holes? what's the best way to clean inside the inhalater? maybe a can of air or something you suggest? just thinking what to do, because i know it has happened to others. thanks!

I also wanted to know if you loosely put your material into the capsules or pack it in tight?

FOAMING MAD

[quote
I also wanted to know if you loosely put your material into the capsules or pack it in tight?[/quote]

What i do i just suck it up in to the capsules.I do not pack it in.

druminfected

Got my Inhalater today (super quick with overnight Free shipping btw!) an ordered a bundle with one extra capsule, but they didn't include my extra capsule in the package so hit up CS on TOSV site, to see what to do next.

I picked up a Inhalater and next day got ordered a pax, because I really want to see for myself what the differences in both of these vapes bring to the table.

One Con so far is the cap! It's so hard for me to take off, because I am very weak ( has Muscular Dystrophy) and I saw and read on how to take it off, but I still have a lot of trouble. haven't fired it up yet, but I am now and will report back to ya!

druminfected,
Reactions: JoeKickass

CapitalFlower

Well after a lot of research, and since the Pax is not available in the UK, I've decided to go with the Inhalater. It seems the best choice, using both conduction/convection, long battery life, and reasonably small.

However I was just wondering, should I wait a bit before ordering? Is there a new version coming out any time soon?

CapitalFlower,

Vitolo

Vaporist
My Inhalater just arrived from PlanetVape today.
I am blown away by the caliber of the session I just finished.
I did not think I would like the polymide capsule, but I do. There is almost no vaporpath at all, just medication with vapor!
I got to try the TV at the same time, and was totally unimpressed.
Video coming up shortly!

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Well after a lot of research, and since the Pax is not available in the UK, I've decided to go with the Inhalater. It seems the best choice, using both conduction/convection, long battery life, and reasonably small.

However I was just wondering, should I wait a bit before ordering? Is there a new version coming out any time soon?
Taylor (the other side vapes) said that he was getting new black inhalaters shortly. I'm not sure of they're just the old models with no silver film or if they're something new.

One Con so far is the cap! It's so hard for me to take off, because I am very weak ( has Muscular Dystrophy) and I saw and read on how to take it off, but I still have a lot of trouble. haven't fired it up yet, but I am now and will report back to ya!

Mine loosened up pretty quickly and was a bit of a pain at first, it should get easier with use.

deadc0ffee,
Top Bottom