Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Ontariovapes

A serious point to consider, I find that you use at least twice, and possibly three times the amount of herb to medicate with the pax and I only use it on medium. It works great and does the job, but the supplies dwindle fast. Particularly if you use it exclusively.

Ontariovapes,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Can't wait to hear what you think of the pax and your comparisons.

Pricewise, the INH004 wins hands down (especially for Aussies, Kiwis, Brits and others with 220 - 250 voltage connections.)

INH004 (universal voltage): $250 minus 15% FC Discount code, postage free = $212.50, including The Other Side Vapes unbeatable service.

Pax (110 voltage): $250, no discount permitted, plus postage, say $20 = $270
(for Oz, NZ and UK, etc, add cost of voltage converter + forwarding service, as Pax is not yet officially available outside Canada and the USA.)

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Pricewise, the INH004 wins hands down (especially for Aussies, Kiwis, Brits and others with 220 - 250 voltage connections.)

INH004 (universal voltage): $250 minus 15% FC Discount code, postage free = $212.50, including The Other Side Vapes unbeatable service.

Pax (110 voltage): $250, no discount permitted, plus postage, say $20 = $270
(for Oz, NZ and UK, etc, add cost of voltage converter + forwarding service, as Pax is not yet officially available outside Canada and the USA.)
And don't forget about stocking issues with the pax...

I think the pax is better suited to situations requiring stealth, and the inhalater is just generally nicer to use (airflow, efficiency, no stirring, accessory options, usb charging, doesn't shut off arbitrarily)

I don't think the inhalater falls short in any way, except perhaps the warranty.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Pricewise that is good that you can get it cheaper and not have all the voltage issues and stuff but I still want your comparison. Yes, Taylor is great and I would get any vape from him before another company.

Dreamerr,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Dreamerr, I can't give you a user's view of the Pax, because I don't possess one. But I may get one when Ploom sort out the Pax's operating problems (described by users earlier in this forum), and when they produce a universal or 240-volt version for us poor bastards down under. :cry:

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. (Confuse-us)

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
You have no idea how happy I am to see you guys start up a presence here! I am in love with your product.

However, if I may, I think that you would make alot better of a first impression on most people if you updated your website to a more modern look and feel. The CGI feel makes it look very outdated and does not give a good precedent as to how the product might be.

Adobewan

Thanks for your presence here Inhalater.
Could you bring potential customers up to speed on the battery connection issue and when you expect to have it resolved?
Couple of concerns posted about the year warranty as well, if you could share your thoughts on that, it might go a distance toward moving people off the fence.
Reading the number of positive reviews, yet seeing the surprisingly low number of views on this thread causes me to see this as a hidden treasure or...not.
Looking forward to whatever you have to share, I'm trying to break the cycle of buying, waiting, receiving a unit that needs replacing, sending it in, waiting again, and finally getting a vape in hand that I love.

Adobewan,
Reactions: Vitolo

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hello everyone. Long overdue showing manufacturer presence over here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Welcome guys! I am still really enjoying my device. I can't wait to get the video review done. I have gotten so unbelievably busy with other life stuff that I have been delayed in making reviews. It is great to see your company on the forum!

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hello everyone. Long overdue showing manufacturer presence over here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Welcome, welcome, welcome...glad to have you here and love the INH as you can see by my posts.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

Inhalater

Manufacturer
So cool! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Definitively, the warranty on the Inhalater is 12 months.

The power on problem is related to electronics. We are constently working to improve reliability. We expect to have theese issues sorted out shortly. Anyone experiencing imperfect operation may send us their unit for a free warranty repair and upgrade.

We will be incorporating upgrades as they come. In order; we plan to improve reliability, vapour quality, heating time, battery autonomy, portability and ergonomy.... So basically, we have in reserve plans for making the Inhalater INH004 better all around. I will keep people posted on the releases as they come out :-)

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Let me know when V2 comes out, that's a lot of improvements to be made and I would order one today if it worked 100%, all the time. I see no reason to buy a product with known, unrelieved defects at this time. I'm disappointed.

I'm in love with it but won't buy anymore "beta test" vapes from any MFG, it's too costly to bear with multiple defects that should have never reached market. I'm just being honest. I went from "I have to get two Inhalators!" to "thank goodness I didn't join the beta testers". And that is a bad feeling as a potential customer.

Please accept this criticism in the hope that the vape the INH is supposed to be comes out soon, I'm in for 2 of them.

Fully Melted,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

As I said a few days back, I ordered an INH004 on 29th August. Taylor shipped it the very next day, and it arrived today 12 September, here in the wilds of New South Wales' forested mid-north coast.
How's that for service!

First impressions: I'm a sucker for aesthetics (which is one reason I originally ordered the stylish Pax, only to have my order rejected, as Ploom allows its distributors to sell it only to Canadian and USA residents; and I chose not to use a forwarding agent).

Happily, in the aesthetics stakes, the INH004 is hot on Pax's heels. After a few minor tweaks (hint, hint Inhalater), it'll be neck-and-neck – a matter of personal preference.

First tweak. Remove the intrusive INHALATER logo that tells the world what the world doesn't need to know. (The manufacturer's website is the place to tell the world, but I'll come to that later.) Replace with a small, simple, stylised logo a la any number of prominent companies/corporations.
Second, unless they serve a useful purpose (of which this techno-electronics-dummy is unaware), get rid of the seven rings below the mouth-piece. (Less is more. Mies van der Rohe)

Third, take a lead from leading camera and hi-fi manufacturers: Offer the 004 in two versions: black or brushed aluminium/'silver'. (Most Nikon film-camera professionals prefer the black versions.)

So far, my only operating criticism is the risk of inadvertently changing the temperature settings. I wonder if the 'click' method of indicating incremental temperature changes, might solve that problem?

Oh! and the @#%^* Inhalater website! :uhoh:, about which the less said the better.

The INH004 is a quality product, that deserves a quality website. Inhalater, pleeeeeze . . .take the best from Ploom, DaVinci, iolite and others. Create a website with 'stopping power', and then show the prospective client s/he's come to right place. Back that with useful, well-presented information, plus a sales funnel, and watch your sales go through the roof or, at least, improve substantially.

Meanwhile, I started my first bowl on 1 and just finished it on 2. Let's just say, it was an easy, tasty draw, that's left me feeling it's been time and $$$ well spent.

It's recharged me for another new day tomorrow. Good night folks, I'm gonna sleep tight tonite.

:love::cheers: <clinking INH004s

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Let me know when V2 comes out, that's a lot of improvements to be made and I would order one today if it worked 100%, all the time. I see no reason to buy a product with known, unrelieved defects at this time. I'm disappointed.

I'm in love with it but won't buy anymore "beta test" vapes from any MFG, it's too costly to bear with multiple defects that should have never reached market. I'm just being honest. I went from "I have to get two Inhalators!" to "thank goodness I didn't join the beta testers". And that is a bad feeling as a potential customer.

Please accept this criticism in the hope that the vape the INH is supposed to be comes out soon, I'm in for 2 of them.
I'm happy I got mine early. Fantastic device to use. And it convinced two friends who normally use a lot of herb to get vaporizers.

And @Hai-
Glad to see someone else enjoys the low temperatures.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah; I mean I guess I can understand where you are coming from but really there has been only one total unit failure I can think of (deadcoffees) and a select few which are having the double session light skipping error but otherwise in my opinion Inhalater has done and exceptional job with this iteration of their product. Mine has not failed to impress since day one and I have not a single regret from jumping in headfirst when I did.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
I am definitively of the opinion of CentiZen. .

We are commited in continual improvement because this is our corporate philosophy; Never stop improving. I have exposed our technologic plans in view of letting known that we are commited to becoming first and foremost. However, I firmly beleive that in coparison to any other device on the market the Inhalater in its present form is still the best choice.

Many thanks for the suggestion relating to the website. We will get someone on this.

The rings over the heating chamber have the use of thermal dissipator. Witout these, body may be somewhat too warm to the touch.

As for the color and branding logo, we will have the graphic departement look into it.

spanner

any chance of some videos at different temp settings using the inhalater normally (not in a bubbler etc)?
I am getting some clouds but not magnificent (my expectations are high) and I wonder what other units production looks like.
Thanks

spanner,
I took of all my stickers and it isn't hard to hold at all. Lately I have been using it without the tube providing and find that even then it isn't all that hot. Plus then I just becomes even more stealthy :-). I hit mine with the cig smokers right outside the bar.

VapeNStone,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah I can use mine in any location where smoking is permitted without drawing attention. I use a tube, but I only make it long enough to go to the end of the mouthpiece so that I have an extra layer of protection for my lips.

CentiZen,

Ontariovapes

I have no problems with mine and I don't care if it's a work in progress. I don't see people bitch that the iPhone is now in its fifth iteration. Thus is the way of technology. It certainly isn't preventing me from enjoying, what I consider to be, the best portable vape out there. Mine has the stickers removed and replaced with purple carbon fibre wrap from Deal Extreme, a three dollar modification and the heat range engraved on with one of those ID engravers. I would like a case, and a lower price on the cartridges, as well as a dedicated glass attachment, but in the meanwhile, it's my daily driver, and I have a Pax and a Puffit. I'm proud it came from a Canadian manufacturer. Too bad the best deal I got was from Taylor, an American, but his service is top notch. Don't sit on the fence waiting for V2, just get one and enjoy!

FOAMING MAD

I have had my for two months now.Loving it.I took out the screen from the cartridges and put them in iso. for the night.Everything came out clean.I put the screen back in.Just like new again.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Man i really wish i could afford one :( if i didn't use my money on a Puffit (that is currently out of my hands since i RMA'ed it back to GV) i would have/should have gotten this one :( chalk this one up to a learning expierience

Top Bottom