Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Thanks stu but I was looking for a more one thread that was very comprehensive. I read those threads but not enough cause you have to read them all to get one recipe on each thread and then the reviews.

OK new thought, I was wrong on the dead battery when the light is blinking barely. It may be a safey feature not to overheat the INH. I am trying to burn off my very resonated INH again and after two max burns I got the dim light. I am not sure if it will get hot with the dim light or not cause I don't want to break my INH so I am waiting till it cools. What do you think this is from? Some of you have mentioned it have you thought about why it is happening? With the dim blinking light does it still heat?

Dreamerr,
You bought iteration one so you can't complain about how well they're doing compared to recent laptops and other electronics, sticker removing wasn't necessary- that's just a cosmetic complaint, and why would you be ticked after using this fantastic vape? And this vape practically does everything for you compared to my evolution. (No timing necessary, no paying attention to heat, you just watch the proximity light)
Oh I never said I didn't like it. Just posted my thoughts on that. I would gladly do it all over again :)

Kaptan

Thanks stu but I was looking for a more one thread that was very comprehensive. I read those threads but not enough cause you have to read them all to get one recipe on each thread and then the reviews.

OK new thought, I was wrong on the dead battery when the light is blinking barely. It may be a safey feature not to overheat the INH. I am trying to burn off my very resonated INH again and after two max burns I got the dim light. I am not sure if it will get hot with the dim light or not cause I don't want to break my INH so I am waiting till it cools. What do you think this is from? Some of you have mentioned it have you thought about why it is happening? With the dim blinking light does it still heat?
I was having this problem with my new replacement. I sent it back to Taylor for another exchange.

My Inhalater would turn on with no problems when it was at room temp. After one cycle of heating, when I would turn the device off and back on, the heat indicator light was very dim and flashing very fast. After many turns off and back on, it would eventually turn back on and start heating. This became very frustrating as I like to extend my session with a quick power off and on to get back to vaping temp.

Kaptan,

Dreamerr

Ok I will call him thanks...ok sending it back :cry:

Dreamerr,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Some of you veterans please make a thread for the ABV cooking. I know there are a lot of threads but now that so many are really interested maybe we can have a real good one going with easy and I mean very easy recipes...please...:love:

Hi Dreamerr, There's already an FC 'Cooking with cannabis' forum. As for my own recipe, posted yesterday in this INH forum, it's easy :) , tasty :drool:, and healthy :tup: too.

Hai_Rypo_T'head,
Reactions: Dreamerr

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Ok I will call him thanks...ok sending it back :cry:
sad stuff, always a sad difficult feeling when you have to send in your hard earned unit. My knob came off my inh004 today, after many sessions of max temp abv. I know the feeling. Mind you I haven't charged it since receiving my pax. Been using it sparingly. Will try some jb weld or superglue, might even be temped to classified it, since my recent love affair. :shrug: The only time I can see me using my inh004 now is when I want smaller loads but even then the solo is temping. Or if I'm out and want a bunch of pre filled caps like at a concert or driving, when I didn't really have both hands free. Also abv from my other vapes works amazing to get me medicated beyond belief on max through a waterpipe. Damn I wish I didn't have options sometimes. Cheers I hope you can't tell I posted this highly medicated

kushcabbage,

Dreamerr

Wow what a trip kushcabbage:lol: Yea Taylor said they are working on a fix which is great so if new one breaks nothing to worry about. Now I get why you all don't care if the pax breaks but I still hate the pain of returns. I will miss my INH when it is gone and since I had cleaned it really well today I am not even going to use it and it will be ready to go next week. DV will fill in. Since I haven't combusted since I got the INH I may go ahead and do that and see the difference since it has been so long.

Thanks Hai

Dreamerr,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
????? what is the V.09b vape?? did i miss something??

It's a bit of a play on words... A form of labeling often used with software or an electronic device in development before being ready for the public. "V" means version, ".09" means pre-production or test model before the final release Version 1.0 comes out and the "b" means beta (or "still in development").

You didn't miss anything ;) Just my way of saying I'd like to wait until the little bugs get worked out in the released version.

Fully Melted,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
"...I started writing this message three houses ago..."
Doesn't that say it all?
This should be on the ad for the Inhalater.
:doh:

I really did not notice until you posted that. Whoops :D
And I would be honored if that were used. (Doubtful though, image as a medical device and whatnot versus a recreational device)

Edit: Wait, that was three hours after using it too. :love: I can't wait for a replacement, mailing mine back tomorrow.

deadc0ffee,

spanner

@kushcabbage would it be possible for you to give us a comparison between the INH004 and the pax.
I am very happy with the INHH04 but still wish to get a PAX as well

spanner,

FOAMING MAD

I got my INAH04 month and a half ago.I am loving it.No prob.with it at all.Had to get a 7"whip for it.I got vape lip from the mouth pease being to short.
I guess the one thing is not that great would be the BAT. life on it.

FOAMING MAD,

FOAMING MAD

lol i burnt my lips from the INAH04 from the end.Thats why i went and got a longer whip
Also i and a newb with the vaping

FOAMING MAD,

Dreamerr

Did you burn it with the supplied extension tube. I have used it without it and no burn...guys must have sensitive lips ;) I do now use mine with a longer tube most of time but that is just for my lungs. I actually prefer just the supplied tube which is now being used on my DV which is making it wonderfully more enjoyable. I even connected the smooth flow once as well to it hehe.

Dreamerr,

FOAMING MAD

well for me i keep it at 7 i like to see vape going thought the air lol. But now with the whip being longer for me at 7 is better.

FOAMING MAD,
This is long overdue, but I love my Inhalater. It is hands down the best portable I've ever used. My only concern is with the battery. I keep having the problem with the dim, fast-blinking green light. It happens all the time on mine and not only when it's low battery. I am thinking mine is defective, but I don't want to send it in and be without it.

Ape With A Vape,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
This is long overdue, but I love my Inhalater. It is hands down the best portable I've ever used. My only concern is with the battery. I keep having the problem with the dim, fast-blinking green light. It happens all the time on mine and not only when it's low battery. I am thinking mine is defective, but I don't want to send it in and be without it.

same issue with the battery. I think its just dead sometimes and overheated other times. When that happens if I plug into a power source I can immediately turn it on... Sometimes it helps to turn it off for 30 seconds.

ru_frothi,

Dreamerr

same issue with the battery. I think its just dead sometimes and overheated other times. When that happens if I plug into a power source I can immediately turn it on... Sometimes it helps to turn it off for 30 seconds.

Ru and Ape I called taylor about this after seeing that post on the previous page and guessing what it is. He said to return it that it is a defect. They are working on the fix but that is a few months away. It happens to me after two capsules in a row even if plugged in. I am using my DV now since I had cleaned it when I decided to do the return and didn't want to bother again. I will be returning it at some point this week when I get the label. I really did think it was an overheating issue but it is a connection issue from what he said.

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Ru and Ape I called taylor about this after seeing that post on the previous page and guessing what it is. He said to return it that it is a defect. They are working on the fix but that is a few months away. It happens to me after two capsules in a row even if plugged in. I am using my DV now since I had cleaned it when I decided to do the return and didn't want to bother again. I will be returning it at some point this week when I get the label. I really did think it was an overheating issue but it is a connection issue from what he said.

Looks like I get to order a PAX and test it out while they iron this out.

ru_frothi,

Adobewan

FC, serving its awesome purpose again.
Brave FC volunteers, "pre-order scouts" venture into uncharted vaporizer territory, risking damage to their vape budgets, and report back their findings.
Currently a "pre-order scout" for the MiVape myself and I've been wondering if this was the next portable to try, but appreciate this solid feedback and will step back and wait.
Sorry to those with issues, I humbly acknowledge and thank you for your service.

Dreamerr

I will get a pax as well since all seem to love it as much as we love the INH but I am waiting to they fix the mouth piece, temp button and all the little annoying things. Things like that just make me nuttier. I don't want to have to clean constantly or do returns or jump through hoops. I realized last night the think I hate about the DV is loading and unloading. I always end up spilling stuff. I do not have that issue with the INH capsules since I can just stick it into a pile of herb turn and it is full. To empty turn it over click my finger and done in a nice straight path. You don't have to bang so stuff goes flying. I think the pax must be easy to load and unload as well but some say you have to mix which is not up my alley either.

Can't wait to hear what you think of the pax and your comparisons. I really think it is just for different situations but you will give your opinions.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom