Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Why must I put tobacco? Can't I just put some of those other vaparable herbs although I don't know what they are. I figured I can vape almost anywhere then and switch to meds when I need to. I have never smoked any of those other herbs.

Yeah but tobacco is much more believable, at least here in Canada most would sympathize with someone who says they are trying to quit smoking

CentiZen,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Can't edit my own post so I'll just have to make a new one

I'm liking this portable more and more every day. The convection heating is a big plus. Last night I went to a party and I took the Inhalater with me. We were playing drinking games, but I don't drink so instead I loaded the inhalater up with some Rockstar and used that instead. I used the one capsule the whole time and it didn't get charred or burned or anything and it was in there for a good three sessions straight on demand for whenever I needed to take a puff.

Waiting for my callies kustom battery to come in and we will see if that makes it even better.

I will also be ordering several more of the cells to build a pack for the arizer solo with.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Calling all you people that now have all the new vapes on the market. I see some of you have the puffit, inhalator, pax, T1 and evolution. I am leaving out the concentrates since I don't use them. So after trying all of these which one do you like the best. Keep in mind for on the go use not in the house where batteries or recharging doesn't matter. Also keep in mind that some don't have user replaceable batteries. Quality and stealth is a huge plus since you know those cops love to bust people even if legal.

Dreamerr,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Well in my opinion it is a two horse race between the inhalater and the pax. The puffit is very stealthy, and if you have a low tolerance it may be satisfying but it has several issues. The thermovape is also an underperformer in my opinion when used just for herb.

I mean to be honest, the pax is a little more stylish and sleek, but the inhalaters micro-usb port makes recharging a breeze anywhere and there is no stirring needed. But they are both quality units and you would not be disappointed with either.

Dreamerr

Oh my a man with a real answer. Thanks ever so much. I thought someone would just say buy them all lol. I am sure the pax will have issues as well they just aren't reported yet. I am surprised you said the T1 is an under performer so many like it so much and now 25% discount. I want what will work and am going to travel with it so need it to be like an e-cigg to an extent. After that I can buy all and ask for recommendations on a bubbler and the piece you need to make it work. I have used a bong in more the 20 years but if that cools the smoke so I don't cough I am willing to try. Of course that will be for house use which isn't usually an issue since I am home almost all the time.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I don't think there is one perfect vape yet. But we are certainly getting close. Different tokes for different folks kind of thing. I find the oven in the pax very interesting, can't wait to experiment. If I flew any on planes I might have kept the T1, for the boiling aspect, but so far having no problems cleaning the inh004. (if cleaning is a big point for you) The pax or inh004 can't be boiled but with an iso clean I don't see why it wouldn't be perfect after it came out.

kushcabbage,

Dreamerr

I was always under the impression no issues with smell domestic. I do have to fly once, twice if you consider both ways and maybe going to jail is better then going to do what I have to do lol. I do have a card but they aren't worth the plastic they are printed on. I have heard domestic it is local law that handles it but here local busts with cards so that is not helpful. Maybe they will leave the old lady in the wheelchair alone.

It was the boiling that was pushing me to the t1 but it seems to have such battery issues as well as some others. I do like that you can plug it in and use it which is a big plus. Now I have to worry about hotel rooms and hope to find a smoking one which are far and few between and usually dirtier.

Dreamerr,

Vapor Junkie

I got the Inhalater and the Pax at roughly the same time and have been using both continually since. The only thing better about the Pax IMO is the convenience of the easy load oven and how discreet it is. In every other category the Inhalater wins for me...

- It's more convenient to charge and you can use it while charging
- It's MUCH easier to draw through(drawing through the Pax is REALLY hard)
- The battery is user changeable and 18650's are great batteries + readily available
- You can preload multiple capsules for being on the go
- Inhalater can be EASILY adapted to water pipes. No great solutions for the Pax yet.

Don't get me wrong, I like my Pax. Basically the Pax will be my weapon of choice if discretion is a major concern. All other times I'll be using the Inhalater.

The Inhalater in my double bubbler makes a better full time setup than my Extreme Q with whip. :tup: I'm planning on buying a proper GonG bubbler to use it with ASAP.

Dreamerr

I got the Inhalater and the Pax at roughly the same time and have been using both continually since. The only thing better about the Pax IMO is the convenience of the easy load oven and how discreet it is. In every other category the Inhalater wins for me...

- It's more convenient to charge and you can use it while charging
- It's MUCH easier to draw through(drawing through the Pax is REALLY hard)
- The battery is user changeable and 18650's are great batteries + readily available
- You can preload multiple capsules for being on the go
- Inhalater can be EASILY adapted to water pipes. No great solutions for the Pax yet.

Don't get me wrong, I like my Pax. Basically the Pax will be my weapon of choice if discretion is a major concern. All other times I'll be using the Inhalater.

The Inhalater in my double bubbler makes a better full time setup than my Extreme Q with whip. :tup: I'm planning on buying a proper GonG bubbler to use it with ASAP.

I know cen opened it up but in general I thought the battery wasn't user replaceable at least for someone like me. What makes the Pax have more discretion? It is smaller in height but that is about it from what I see. It does look easier to clean but maybe one of you can make a cleaning vid on the inhalater. Again I will be traveling with no matter what I buy even if I have to stick it where the sun don't shine. More then likely in the checked luggage though. I still need my stash.

Dreamerr,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Trust me honey, you can replace this battery. Give yourself a little more credit ;)

All you need is a blade and a battery to replace it with.

CentiZen,
Reactions: t-dub

Vapor Junkie

The Pax is small enough that you can almost completely conceal it in your hand while in use. I just feel it's a little more inconspicuous. The Inhalater may not look like a vaporizer... but it does look like something interesting with it's numbered temperature knob and such. I could see people being a lot more curious about it.

I guess it's pretty subjective either way. I just feel like the Pax is a little more discreet.

Dreamerr

Trust me honey, you can replace this battery. Give yourself a little more credit ;)

All you need is a blade and a battery to replace it with.

What is your opinion on the cleaning or should I not worry about it domestically and chuck it in da luggage.

I just thought the davinci was to smelly and really can't grab a hit here and there so that is not good for traveling.

I would love to bring the puffit into court lmfao.

Dreamerr,

JoeKickass

or should I not worry about it domestically and chuck it in da luggage.

I don't think it matters if you fly domestic or international... if you fly from an airport in america you're going to have to deal with TSA in your carry on and TSA/DEA/who the hell knows in your checked luggage. A plastic dildo-shaped device wrapped in a sock might not set off any alarms but I'd be real careful about where you pack flowers/bud...

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

What do people do that smoke e-ciggs since some of the vapes look the same? Are there e type ciggs for tobacco?

Dreamerr,

rayski

The Pax is small enough that you can almost completely conceal it in your hand while in use. I just feel it's a little more inconspicuous. The Inhalater may not look like a vaporizer... but it does look like something interesting with it's numbered temperature knob and such. I could see people being a lot more curious about it.

I guess it's pretty subjective either way. I just feel like the Pax is a little more discreet.
Do you think either one is better suited for carrying around in a pants pocket.

rayski,

Vapor Junkie

Both devices are pocketable. The Pax is a good amount smaller, and the knob on the Inhalater could get moved on accident, so I'd say the Pax has a slight edge in portability.

Vapor Junkie,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I tend to agree about the PAX having an edge in the portability. I don't get many second glances when I am using the PAX in public. The inhalator is larger and also the sticker is shiny. People like to look at shiny objects. I imagine if you take the stickers off it would make it more stealth.

Slightly Medicated,

Vapor Junkie

The Inhalater looks great with all of the stickers(except the temp knob) removed. All black and stealthy. I highly recommend it :)

Vapor Junkie,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I would have taken the stickers off mine already but I need to keep them on for the review video and photographs. Then I will take them off and make another view showing the difference.

Slightly Medicated,

Vapor Junkie

SliM I was wondering if you could also try the Inhalater with your Mobius 65t to compare how it performs versus the Pax? I feel like the big volume would give a true comparison to the potential of each device.

Vapor Junkie,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
SliM I was wondering if you could also try the Inhalater with your Mobius 65t to compare how it performs versus the Pax? I feel like the big volume would give a true comparison to the potential of each device.

I will do that... To tell you the truth I don't expect much from either. I think it is too big for either to keep up with. In that instance the Inhalator might have a slight edge because it will be able to keep up with convection & conduction over just conduction of the PAX and produce a little more vapor. Honestly, both devices have not preformed well in a water pipe when used with my normal standards (18inch, with a fast and long draw). If I tweak my draw and other factors I can improve the results. I have better results in the 10inch size pieces then the 18inch.

Slightly Medicated,

Jurassic

Hey guys, first post here... I just wanted to give huge props to CentiZen, Azlum, and Slightly Medicated, for all the great help and information about this vape. I was really having a tough time deciding between this and the Pax for my new portable and have definitely decided on this one. I've only used the Arizer Solo as a portable, and I feel that the inh4000 will suit me alot better.

Have to give credit where it's due, so thank you guys so much! SliM, I see you have poured hours into the Pax, and I see you are ready to do some reviewing of this vape and i'm pretty excited since you seem to have a great talent for pictures and videos. I assume after this, you are moving on to the MiniVap? :)

Oh yeah, where is the most economical place to get the capsules? I see them on eBay and Othersidevapes has them for $13... anything better? I'd like to have at least a 1/2 dozen of them.

Pretty excited about this vape!!!

Dreamerr

Slim, since you have tried all the ones in my last post I think a page back and have read a lot of my comments on most of the threads, what do you think for me for this travel issue? When I get back I can get them all but for now I need a good stealthy, non smelling(best it can be), holds charge or easily chargeable ect. It does seem like the inhalater gets a bit more for its charge but I can be reading wrong. I hope they fix the puffit before I have to leave then I can just toss it when I am done with it. I am so wanting to bring my dv at this point but I know it is a bitch to clean and I can't take a few hits all day long from one bowl. It was post 328.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom