Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Jurassic

Hey Dreamerr, it seems to me that the Inhalater is the best for cleaning. With the Pax you have an entire bowl and SS tube to clean, plus mouthpiece, but with the INH4000 you can just discard the bowl/mouthpiece type of thing if need be. We're lucky we have some great members here with Inhalaters.

Looking forward to Slim's and kushcabbages reviews. You guys kick ass.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Oh I forgot about that plastic thing with the mouth piece that you can just throw out. So there is no other cleaning at all that needs to be done? Oh people that make this thing give us covers for those plastic herb holders so we can have a mess load of them in our pockets. Maybe a case that holds the vape and the holders hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I activated carbon coded case so no doggie can smell it hehe.

How does the herb get vaped if is in an almost enclosed capsule? Does any fall out into the inhalater or in your mouth?

Dreamerr,

Jurassic

I think it was mentioned that it can fall out into the inhalater, but there is a screen in there. The solution IIRC is to either pack/tamp it a bit, or add in another screen. No herb bits in the mouth due to a built in screen in the polyimide capsule. Hope that helps!

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Hey Dreamerr, it seems to me that the Inhalater is the best for cleaning. With the Pax you have an entire bowl and SS tube to clean, plus mouthpiece, but with the INH4000 you can just discard the bowl/mouthpiece type of thing if need be. We're lucky we have some great members here with Inhalaters.

Looking forward to Slim's and kushcabbages reviews. You guys kick ass.

well I have to say thank you for the kind words, I'm sure the other members you mentioned would be tickled pink :cheers: The cleaning thing is quite important so I'll try to elaborate on a few things. T1 first, yes everything can be boiled but ceramic stains from concentrate, and little bits of particulate and trichomes WILL fall into the heating core when not used with a screen and even then, no guarantees the inside furnace won't have bits of something even after boiling and isoing. Theres no way to correctly flush the core. On to the Pax, from what I understand and seen (will be getting my own soon to play with and clean, I'm pretty ocd) the entire vapor path and oven can be cleaned and sterilized, with an iso soaking on the lid, shouldn't come out brand new, since every bit of particulates can be removed not just trapped. On to the inh004, I'm quite confident a dirty unit can be made perfectly again with a new screen on the bottom, and a new capsule.

Oh yeah, where is the most economical place to get the capsules? I see them on eBay and Othersidevapes has them for $13... anything better? I'd like to have at least a 1/2 dozen of them.

Pretty excited about this vape!!!
here's a quote from Kaptan about capsule price:

I was told by Taylor at theothersidevapes that the capsules will soon come down in cost when they ramp up production. He estimated they will eventually be about $1.99 each.

I've been cleaning my capsule after about 4 uses and it still looks new.

-

Oh I forgot about that plastic thing with the mouth piece that you can just throw out. So there is no other cleaning at all that needs to be done? Oh people that make this thing give us covers for those plastic herb holders so we can have a mess load of them in our pockets. Maybe a case that holds the vape and the holders hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I activated carbon coded case so no doggie can smell it hehe.

How does the herb get vaped if is in an almost enclosed capsule? Does any fall out into the inhalater or in your mouth?

There is a small screen on the very bottom that debris like to get into because of the large size, I'd recommend a smaller screen. yet it seem like a quick dental or wax like tool something along with a hook can reach in a take out the screen/replace/q tip iso the bowl.
I've bene trying to think of options as well to keep things in the chamber besides packing, I found a ceramic filter piece from atmos raw works with a bit of melting in water.. but not a great DIY, looking for some type of welding torch teflon plug/gasket to plug in. I'm sure holding in pocket would be achievable with ear plugs. They fit perfect in the end.

-

I think it was mentioned that it can fall out into the inhalater, but there is a screen in there. The solution IIRC is to either pack/tamp it a bit, or add in another screen. No herb bits in the mouth due to a built in screen in the polyimide capsule. Hope that helps!
as mentioned a smaller fine mesh screen would collect less debris, right you are. and btw I was watching the jurassic park trilogy the other day vaped with my inh004. good stuff

kushcabbage,

Jurassic

lol! That musta been some realistic movie watching experience! Thanks again kushcabbage, i'm just down right giddy for this vape.

$1.99 for the capsules? Wow, that's quite the price drop from $13, but who knows how long "ramping up production" will take. Then again, this thing is just about to take off.

Do you like it better than your Solo?

Jurassic,

Jurassic

Does this little bad boy really hold up to .5g as advertised? If so, wow...i'm sure you could use it for multiple sessions on the same bowl? Also, just wondering since it has the conduction component too, if it will vape off when you're not drawing on it. I'm not familiar with polyimide. I lost a many a gram 'o herb to the Solo due to conduction.

Jurassic,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Does this little bad boy really hold up to .5g as advertised? If so, wow...i'm sure you could use it for multiple sessions on the same bowl? Also, just wondering since it has the conduction component too, if it will vape off when you're not drawing on it. I'm not familiar with polyimide. I lost a many a gram 'o herb to the Solo due to conduction.
yes this vape is more conduction than convection. an example would be when you first turn on the unit to heat up with a loaded cap inside, the first hit when the light is ready will be hotter than the rest. then will cool down. Also pardon the double post, damn did it again :disgust:

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Jurassic

Jurassic

KushC, it states a max temp of 200c....Solo is 210c on max heat (7).... is there any significance? And what about taste wise, solo vs inh? Do you get alot of the burnt popcorn taste due to conduction? I guess there is no SS plate in the inh to cause bad taste?

Jurassic,

Dreamerr

I am wondering the same thing. I also love to hear kush and slim's reviews. I like some others to so I am not forgetting about you. I do appreciate all the patience you have had with me. After deciding on Friday to go with the T1 I moved Sat to between the pax and inhalater now I have to decide. Keep speaking guys I am learning a lot. Beware I may end up having better questions.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
KushC, it states a max temp of 200c....Solo is 210c on max heat (7).... is there any significance?
Big difference IMO for some reason I ONLY use solo on 7. With the inh004 in the other hand I find myself keeping it on 4-5 to start and really don't raise it higher unless I'm out and need the extra ohhm of max. I usually turn my solo on again after the shutoff goes off to finnish the bowl. I have been trying to figure out the strangeness of this model heat difference. Have not combusted with either yet, though my new model seems a bit hotter on max. More toasty than I like mine since I like leaving some dark green, light brown to do an extraction on my ABV later. It's almost like the extreme q where you need to "dial in" to find your perfect temp. Once you find a number you will be putting it to that every time.

Wanted to say while I was here even with the new model and tighter knob, I liked it a lot tighter I mean almost hard to turn. My zip tie around the dial has been working beautifully actually, no falling off, no getting caught in my pocket since it's been filed down. For anyone wanting a super tight knob I'll post some pics.

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Jurassic

Confusing me a little bit KushC lol ok, so you use the Solo on max (7) which is 210c, but the inh max is 200c, but you don't max it out? And also it takes you more than one cycle to finish a bowl in the solo on max temp? Sounds like you may have a cool running solo...is it the m105 by any chance?

I also don't think i would dial it in and then use the same temp every time. I'd sometimes want lower temp vapor, like maybe 3 or 4 on the dial, and sometimes hotter...like maybe 7+ on the dial?

Jurassic,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Confusing me a little bit KushC lol ok, so you use the Solo on max (7) which is 210c, but the inh max is 200c, but you don't max it out? And also it takes you more than one cycle to finish a bowl in the solo on max temp? Sounds like you may have a cool running solo...is it the m105 by any chance?

I also don't think i would dial it in and then use the same temp every time. I'd sometimes want lower temp vapor, like maybe 3 or 4 on the dial, and sometimes hotter...like maybe 7+ on the dial?
m107 who knows, it likely does run a bit cool. Excuse the confusion, it confuses me too :)
neverless you may dial it in or turn it to a certain temp every time. The inh004 will do your bidding.

kushcabbage,

Vapor Junkie

Just for those wondering... another great feature of the Inhalater is being able to use your capsule for more than 1 session. When you're finished with your first sess you can just pull the capsule out of the device and take a couple more draws through it, instantly cooling it down so it doesn't keep cooking as the vape cools off(which only takes a min).

I run mine on 5 - 7 on the temp dial. This gets my ABV nice and evenly medium brown. Only time I would use more heat is with a water pipe.

Dreamerr

Just for those wondering... another great feature of the Inhalater is being able to use your capsule for more than 1 session. When you're finished with your first sess you can just pull the capsule out of the device and take a couple more draws through it, instantly cooling it down so it doesn't keep cooking as the vape cools off(which only takes a min).

I run mine on 5 - 7 on the temp dial. This gets my ABV nice and evenly medium brown. Only time I would use more heat is with a water pipe.

That is fantastic info.

Dreamerr,

spanner

OK the unit has arrived in England and I have connected it via usb to my lap top to charge.I am not sure how long this will take or how I will know when it is ready.
In the meantime I am going to the Gym and should be ready to try it out in a couple of hours.
Any advice about initial set up charging etc would be greatly appreciated.

Vapor Junkie

OK the unit has arrived in England and I have connected it via usb to my lap top to charge.I am not sure how long this will take or how I will know when it is ready.
In the meantime I am going to the Gym and should be ready to try it out in a couple of hours.
Any advice about initial set up charging etc would be greatly appreciated.

The green charging indicator will shut off when it is finished.

Vapor Junkie,

Jurassic

I believe the charge time is about 5 hours....6 mins of charging for every 1 min. of use, according to the manufacturer.

Glad to see you join the inh4000 family Spanner, I too hope to join soon. Can't wait for your impressions.

Dreamerr

Still waiting for your compassion kush. :D Why does a slim line expensive vaporizer not come with a cute case...I know a woman thing but it would be handy and costs them nothing.

mephisto

Hey Dreamerr, try the piper soft sided bag by ryot. They have others as well. Dime bags also
make good sized bags for this vape, however their logo is rather eye-catching. If you are pressed
for a storage solution, I have an extra piper bag I will give you. It fits my solo, charger, and 2 stems.
I think it is the right length for the Inh. I will check.
Meantime, I am still using my inh as a daily driver. With a full cartridge, I am getting 3 good sessions.
The vapor production on this vape is great.....It gets me "more" medicated than the DV, or the T1
ever did. The taste is great too, and that's with regular ditch-weed. I mix a bit of damiana in to
cushion the taste... Hope ya find your perfect vape.
m

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Still waiting for your compassion kush. :D Why does a slim line expensive vaporizer not come with a cute case...I know a woman thing but it would be handy and costs them nothing.
If I had a case for every case I ever had I would have way too many cases.. :mental: :tinfoil: In my experience, glasses cases and gaming portable cases make the best discrete vaporizer cases. Most times I will just slide my inh004 and a couple caps in a bag in the case my costa sunglasses came in. Glasses and sunglasses cases are very cheap and can be found in a wide variety of colors and styles which is a plus. When I need the whole kit out as to speak, I will plop everything in a very portable sony psp case ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002EENE0I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00 oh look they even have a purple and pink one) my case on the back consists of a packing tool (the cute little plastic vial and non stick drip tool from thermovape) and bag of caps, usb charger (flexible) and abv tin. The other side holds my inh004.

kushcabbage,
Top Bottom