Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Decided I was going to open mine up because I can't comfortably use a device I haven't taken apart before (seriously - I'm kinda screwed up). I honestly didn't find it that hard. You need to be fragile, and there are exposed wires, but it's not impossibly hard that's for sure.

kc07ti.jpg

Remove the top by taking a blade and using it as a shim to pop the bottom section off. Push towards the dial, on the side opposite to the micro-USB port.

zmkg3.jpg

Careful, these wires look fragile

2d11eed.jpg

So there is only one battery in this guy, and it's a standard 18650 li-ion cell. Comes right out and you can get these anywhere. Put the bottom back on by putting the MicroUSB connector back in to the hole (like a hinge) and then pushing on the other side

Chalk up another plus for this guy;

bool $user_replaceable_battery = True

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
It's not listed on the cell but I would guess 2200, that seems to be the standard.

CentiZen,

Vapor Junkie

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Wow this is great news. Standard 18650 and a decent looking spring means we might be able to fit some much better batteries in this thing. There is a massive range of quality in 18650s from cheap junk to high performance and great life. I've been around these a bunch from a little obsession with high power led flashlights.

http://callieskustoms.com/CalliesKustoms-Batteries.html
https://illuminationsupply.com/redi...0.html?zenid=7b5fc9bfaab6a9322cc5d464f5d4ac49

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO, NURSE!

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
just placed an order for one of those custom batteries. For some reason I always buy things on Friday.

Vapor Junkie

If it fits it should be fantastic. I would expect faster heat up times, better temp holding during hits, and a good 20-30% more battery life.

Looking forward to the results :)

mephisto

Holy shit! still trying to accept how badass this vape is, and CZ is already modding!!!
I can't wait to see your battery upgrade results and double thanks for doing the alien
autopsy on your Inh......

mephisto,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
these have protection circuit so can be put in backwards right? upside down might provide more room. centiZen which ones did you get? flat top or button

kushcabbage,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You all make me so jealous. You all rock. So now the manufacturer needs to make that dial screw so we can just screw it off to replace the battery. You are so right kushcabbage now with replaceable battery this one rocks better then the t1. I am not a mod person and the t1 is for people who like to add a trillion things. I want weed in a bowl and be able to take hits all day with no fanfare. Now my issue is if I fly with it and can't clean it I may have to buy both or the puffit if they fix the issues.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Now my issue is if I fly with it and can't clean it I may have to buy both or the puffit if they fix the issues.
I believe CentiZen has had great results from cleaning, it is only a screen under a ceramic plug looking thing, I don't think particulates can get much farther than that. Wipe the inside with a bit of iso on a qtip and a new chamber your good to pop in the check in or carry on. Just don't use it till your back home :)

kushcabbage,

Dreamerr

Ah starting from home will use hole time I am gone then have to clean with iso to bring back. I figured checked baggage in powder or something and maybe a condom.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

lol, yes sir although wouldn't that be nice. :clap:

Dreamerr,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
with ISO, pipe cleaners and a new chamber full of partially vaporized tobacco, I am sure you could get it past customs without hassle, especially with the label off.

"Yes, sir. It's a prototype device from a pharmaceutics company in Quebec which manufactures devices to help people stop smoking"

Dreamerr

lol...so no discount codes or extra goodies from that site hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....woman need stuff like that. I am surprised with how many pages back you all mentioned caps for the things you drop in and they haven't made them yet. If vape companies would just come here and listen they would have made the perfect vape already. I am sure it would be like three perfect vapes depending on needs but yet still perfect.

Why must I put tobacco? Can't I just put some of those other vaparable herbs although I don't know what they are. I figured I can vape almost anywhere then and switch to meds when I need to. I have never smoked any of those other herbs.

I can see it now..

"Sir what is this.." Why do you have an adjustable speed dildo in your luggage? "
well actually sir..

Adjustable speed dildo is a must so tell them to hush lol.

Top Bottom