Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wow kush I can't believe that all fits in a psp case. I could steal my sons lol. I am so close to buying this but just waiting on your compassion. It seems like slim likes the pax a bit better but I am not so hot on it because of not being a few hitter.

mephisto you are to kind. Did I read that right that you said you get three sessions on one capsule seriously? I am purchasing later if that is true. I saw if you order from vapeworld you can use a discount code so wow. I wasn't really pressed for a storage solution was just more curious. I slim neoprene sleeve to chuck in your pocket would have been nice from the company.

Both of you gave me great ideas on a slim bag and once I get one of these new vapes I will need one. I throw my DV in my cargo shorts or bag with the mouth piece on and never had an issue. I think with this one having a loose dial it may go on so that is why I inquired.

When I mentioned bags yesterday on one of the threads I said coal lining of course I meant charcoal duh me. Charcoal is suppose to absorb smell so that would be kewl.

Crap knew I would have to edit...meant to say I like the dime bags. They look nice. Can't those logs be taken off? Big is never good when traveling by wheelchair.

Dreamerr,

mephisto

Yes, its true. For me , 3 sessions of 3-4 minutes each from
1 cartridge all day long. Have to recharge after 2-3 days. Still using
the same cartridge, though it could stand a cleaning. Looking forward
to the price drop on the cartridges. Taylor @the other side hooked me
up w/ a FC discount. My inh was $220 out the door.

mephisto,
Reactions: poonman

Dreamerr

Oh so same price as other site. Hmmmmmm maybe I will go to him then. After what I just read on the pax forum I am more convinced. I would hit all day like you do so that is good news. Have you checked the mj to see if it is vaped or still green after first session? Does the last session get you just as medicated or is it a ABV session which I would hate? Tell me more, tell me more.

Since Cen made all there fixes I just wanted to add to engrave the dial we wouldn't want version 2 to be any less then perfect. :lol:

Dreamerr,

mephisto

The last session has a nutty flavor at the last few pulls. I start at 5, and ramp maybe to 5 1/2
or 6. Through my bubbler, I start at 6. One cartridge this evening at 5 1/2 gave me and my wife
a solid session. 10-12 good hits shared. Stopped hitting due to proper medication......The ABV
comes out nicely browned, very even throughout. Not as dark as my solo, which I run at 5....

mephisto,

Dreamerr

What temp is 5 again on this. I usually run my DV at 365 after the 375 warm up and a few pulls. It gets way to harsh for me.

Vapeworld isn't giving freebies so now it really doesn't matter where I order from lol.

Dreamerr,

Jurassic

Hey meph, so if you cranked up the temp to 7-10 it would be just as dark or darker than the Solo? Do you like the inh4000 better than your Solo?

Also, what's the best price on this? $220 out the door? Either from vapeworld or the other side vapes? I thought i'd be paying $250, so this is pretty refreshing news! I still gotta read this thread from the start... which i'm just about planning to do now.

Jurassic,

Dreamerr

Jurassic yes out the door $220 either place with no freebies.:shrug: Oh amazon as well same thing but I guess with them shipping I don't know I forgot to look. It was selling from other side anyhow shipped through amazon.

Dreamerr,

Jurassic

Cool, thanks Dreamerr! WICKED price! I'm sure soon they will start throwing in freebies like a capsule or two once they ramp up production.

Jurassic,

Dreamerr

I read somewhere on the net today this thing has been out since 2011 so who knows. Also for something out so long not a lot of reviews. I found reviews from the guys here only.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
the manufactures are terrible at advertising, and networking, but damn they make a good vape. The manufacture is a Quebec based pharmaceutical company. Now if they networked like ploom did this would be a different thread.

Dreamerr

Yep read that you wrote or someone did write that on stuff I read today. I am going to call tomorrow and order. When do you get your pax kush? I so wanted to hear your opinion first but from what mephisto said I am all in.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Yep read that you wrote or someone did write that on stuff I read today. I am going to call tomorrow and order. When do you get your pax kush? I so wanted to hear your opinion first but from what mephisto said I am all in.
I'm sure Taylor at othersidevapes would love to take care of you and set you up with an inhalater. My pax shipped but unfortunately no tracking numbers :shrug: Hoping for 3-5 days. I've been keeping a close eye on the pax thread and notice there are a few complaints, such as battery life, mouthpiece problems, and hard to draw with the closed lid design. (notice this doesn't mean everyone has been having these problems, just noting what I've been reading) Everyone is saying to puff like a cigar.. but this is portable vape I want everything I can out of every hit, not waste it puffing on it trying to get airflow, letting precious vapors escape. I'd like to be stealthy as well.. I'd want to take a hit, put it in my pocket and blow vapor out with nothing in my hand, such as in a concert or such. I don't know your exact preference but if you like the davinci you will love this vape.

Dreamerr

I'm sure Taylor at othersidevapes would love to take care of you and set you up with an inhalater. My pax shipped but unfortunately no tracking numbers :shrug: Hoping for 3-5 days. I've been keeping a close eye on the pax thread and notice there are a few complaints, such as battery life, mouthpiece problems, and hard to draw with the closed lid design. (notice this doesn't mean everyone has been having these problems, just noting what I've been reading) Everyone is saying to puff like a cigar.. but this is portable vape I want everything I can out of every hit, not waste it puffing on it trying to get airflow, letting precious vapors escape. I'd like to be stealthy as well.. I'd want to take a hit, put it in my pocket and blow vapor out with nothing in my hand, such as in a concert or such. I don't know your exact preference but if you like the davinci you will love this vape.

Yep I think this vape does what the DV doesn't so it will be a nice addition. I am with you on the quick hit and put it away which you can't do with the DV. You can with the MFLB but it isn't great and I am sure you know all the reasons. I have been convinced and yes I saw the pax thread and that and Mephisto's earlier post put me over the edge. I also don't like a company that says hush about mj. They don't need my business. I do stand on principle way to often but that is who I am.

http://www.vaporizerreview.com/reviews/inhalater-inh004/

Pretty good summary of the inhalater for anyone who dosen't want to read the thread through but wants to get all of the important bits

I read that today and it is funny that they gave the pax a 10 with no review lol.

Dreamerr,

Jurassic

New to the site but very excited about being here.

cons- replacement capsules - ordered from a vapor distributor @ wholesale cost. 5 capsules for $27.00 That makes retail $10-$15 each. you can completely clean the capsules with iso and the screen inside is removable

Hit me up if you want more info.

Where did you get the 5 capsules for $27?

Jurassic,

Dreamerr

Jurassic if you just wait they said the price will drop to $1.99. They just didn't say when so just be kind to your capsules.

Dreamerr,

Jurassic

Yeah, $1.99...i'll believe it when I see it.

Before I pull the trigger, I just wanted to rule some more stuff out. Mephisto claims he loves this more than an m102 solo, yet CentiZen is saying that the Solo holds its temp better and is better for "larger" uses, such as clearing a bowl in one big pull. I'm just a little confused here... I need this to be better than the Solo if i'm going to buy it. I have no problem waiting between hits to get up to temp, because that's the same as the Solo... what i don't want is "thinner" lighter hits on the inh.

This thing looks amazing though, and with a replaceable battery and usb (AND usage while charging), BOOYA!

Jurassic,

spanner

I had my first session last night with mixed results.

First off I set my temp at around 6 as this seems to be an early average and then realised that I could not turn the dial any more and in fact had set the unit to the highest temp.

The problem was that the scale on the dial had been stuck on incorrectly so I had set the unit at 9 from the outset.

Because of this I combusted all of the material and it was pretty black and sooty.

Next session set dial to halfway ad disregarded numbers. Again, pretty much combusted but with some early vape.

Final session about half vape and half combusted abv set at lower temp (my guess 2-3).
Now I have to say that I was very medicated at the end of evening and my lungs felt less heavy compared to an evening of smoking (I did however cough a great deal at first when it combusted)

Also, the quality of my material was low and there was some loose shredded tobacco mixed in with finely ground so I believe that this contributed greatly to the combustion.

A few things to work out but so far I like it.

I am assuming that I can remove the dial and set it back in place correctly.
I am also considering pairing this with an ego c e-cig so that I can set the INH at low vaping but get big clouds from my ecig.

Going to get some better products later so looking forward to tonight.

spanner,

Vapor Junkie

My sticker was also placed wrong, or so I thought. When I realized it, I immediately removed the sticker and replaced it in the proper position. This was before I noticed that my knob was a little loose and could be turned past the endpoints. I have since pulled my knob off and put it back on with a little superglue(that's what the factory does too) and it's been solid since.

As for combustion... that's very odd. I've run mine on max for a whole capsule through a double bubbler and there was zero combustion. I know others have used theirs on max as well.

Vapor Junkie,

Jurassic

spanner, i'd blame it on the tobacco, as it's drier and combusts at a lower temp. I must admit though, i'm a little put off by what seems like qc issues in regard to the temp dial/sticker. They also really need to do something about those stickers. I'd remove them all except the temp dial, but even after just a few uses, it starts to get "ruined" unless you put some scotch tape on it?

I just have an issue with products that need modding just for normal use, right out of the box. Thankfully this company appears to listen and make the appropriate modifications.

Me thinks the XP will be "the one", but 12-18 months is ALOT of time in this rapidly growing industry, so I think it's possible that they just might miss the boat. I'll still keep my eye on this thread, but I think i'm just holding high hopes for the miVape.

Jurassic,

Phizix

I just have an issue with products that need modding just for normal use, right out of the box. Thankfully this company appears to listen and make the appropriate modifications.

Me thinks the XP will be "the one", but 12-18 months is ALOT of time in this rapidly growing industry, so I think it's possible that they just might miss the boat. I'll still keep my eye on this thread, but I think i'm just holding high hopes for the miVape.

Yeah I decided to go with the Pax for now. This unit seems like it has a lot of potential but the fit and finish issues definitely put me off (as well as capsule price/availability). For me simpler is almost always better. It just seems too much like a beta unit with stuff falling apart constantly and exposed dials etc. Version 2 should be a real winner.

Phizix,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Yeah I decided to go with the Pax for now. This unit seems like it has a lot of potential but the fit and finish issues definitely put me off (as well as capsule price/availability). For me simpler is almost always better. It just seems too much like a beta unit with stuff falling apart constantly and exposed dials etc. Version 2 should be a real winner.

I understand this being a consumer for a 200 plus dollar vaporizer. We want perfection but the fact is nothing out there gives us that yet, and from my understanding the pax is not perfect either. Remember the pax is their first attempt at this kind of niche in the vape market. Loose leaf convection/conduction portable vaporization. This company for the inh004 has been working on this and the kind of stuff ploom was working on before all this: butane powered, we sure have come a long way. Although I can't really agree on the "stuff coming apart constantly" this is model number 4 btw. We shall see on future releases, but it feels good knowing the company at least reads this stuff, and got back on a second model on the inh004. With minor updates but hey least their listening. An engraved dial would be sexyyy, I want that. The stickers are just annoying I don't know why they bothered and left it aluminum or the plastic black resin material they use for the body now. I agree version 2 is going to be amazing. Thanks for listening

Top Bottom