The Herbalizer

Vitolo

Vaporist
I find the extractions very complete.
Fact.. you saw the droplets of perfectly clear residues that formed (in my first Herbie post)
It is MUCH easier to handle and to clean up than the Cloud by FAR! (also the cloud takes time to warm up.. and the Herbie takes 5-10 seconds)
The Extractions are as complete as with the SSV, which does not have the Cloud's cleanup...
but with my beloved SSV, it takes 4-10 hits to extract it all.
With the Herbie it takes 2-3 hits, but I can do it faster.
I have avoided mentioning this because I do not wish to entertain questions, OR notions about recreational use. I consider my topic to be about a device that I have used for my medical needs....

Please .. abusers recreational users, what I say now is not meant to make you drool, but rather to explain the versatility I have found with this device.

I can take this Herbie, and in 10 seconds or less, crank it to max, and then put on the fan assist
and I can consume the entire bowl in one huge hit that leaves me with brown ABV, and a band of sweat across my head.
The bowl when I do this is dry and clean.. and all I find may be one golden drop of oil condensed about an inch in at the tube.
ABV images, mvapes...
DSC02747.jpg

My ABV from the Herbalizer... no other ABV added in.
DSC02749.jpg

Barbasol can added for true life color reference

mod note: All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. Referring to other members, even generally, as abusers, is not acceptable.

Last edited:

jds32

.. abusers,

I was under the impression that name-calling was not permitted in these forums? Is this selective? Do some posters get to call some people some names?

mod note: You reported his post, which is the right thing to do when you feel a forum rule has been broken. This post, however, is promoting an off topic discussion on the subject of another member's forum behavior, and that is not the right thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
Can i get the full info for the Herbalizer tester meetup? Im in Socal and got to try this machine!

exhaleclouds,
Reactions: ataxian

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vito wasn't calling anyone names. He is just being charming and fun, and expressive which is why we love him so much.
Thanks Tweek.. but he is right.
My wording was hurtful and unthoughtful...
..and apparently it made "someone" feel singled out!!
You have my apology jds32 if I made you feel like I was "name calling"...calling you.. or anyone you care about a name.
I perhaps would have done better to say:
"Please .. abusers Recreational Users, what I say now is not meant to make you drool, but rather to explain the versatility I have found with this device."
...but apparently I am less than thoughtful.

On a less "abusive" note...
It has been exactly one week since I started using Herbie to medicate.
My wife's comment this morning was very positive.
"You are in and out of the vape room so fast these mornings... it feels good to have you out here so fast"
I did not realize it, but my morning medication routine usually lasted 10- 15 minutes.
That first session of the day has been reduced to about 1.5 minutes.
This has made for pleasant mornings!

jds32

You have my apology
Thank you Vitolo.

Please accept my apology if I overreacted. I took the comment pretty personally. There are those in my life and in all around me that use that label. And yet my opiate consumption (from a Dr for Bertolotti's) has dropped by almost 60% since discovering optimum strains.

My wife's comment this morning was very positive.
"You are in and out of the vape room so fast these mornings... it feels good to have you out here so fast"
I did not realize it, but my morning medication routine usually lasted 10- 15 minutes.
That first session of the day has been reduced to about 1.5 minutes.

This is why I've signed up for the pre-order of this vape. The greatest down-side of my medication is the time it takes. Everything else about the Herbie is nice and all, but the ability to cut the time away from my wife by 80% is EASILY worth the $$$'s for me. We all have our own values and priorities, but this ability truly tips the scale for me in a HUGE way.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This is why I've signed up for the pre-order of this vape. The greatest down-side of my medication is the time it takes. Everything else about the Herbie is nice and all, but the ability to cut the time away from my wife by 80% is EASILY worth the $$$'s for me. We all have our own values and priorities, but this ability truly tips the scale for me in a HUGE way.

This feature is the deal maker!

More time to have morning coffee with the misses!

AdmiralAlpacha

(Un)fortunately I think the herbalizer is going to do the exact opposite of shortening my sessions. :spliff:

Ill have to try all the temperatures, different combinations, delivery systems. And then repeat it all for oils :science:

Someone has to do it though... I might as well offer myself up for the job

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Unit prices are a difficult thing to comment on though. I too think the price is a little steep for what is ultimately a device for getting blazed, but the amount of engineering that went into fitting all of these components in to such a small and nonstandard enclosure is huge.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I really look forward to hearing more about this one, I just wish there was more coming out and being discussed. I think maybe we have hit a wall for now until more people are reporting with testing as vito is the only one currently with one?
I am not the only one.. there are 3.
There also are a handful that have tested one without having one in their possession.
I am not sure why nobody has chimed in, aside from Dreamerr.
At this time the pre-production units have been sent back to Herbalizer for advanced study, so until the production units are "out there" all feedback will come from past trials, and not current.
I wait anxiously for the production release!

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I really look forward to hearing more about this one, I just wish there was more coming out and being discussed. I think maybe we have hit a wall for now until more people are reporting with testing as vito is the only one currently with one?

What is there to say if you don't have one (or haven't used one)? I for one am happy that this thread hasn't degenerated into the kind of ordering and shipping chaos that we've seen for other devices.

Yet.

Tweek

I believe they mentioned an October release, so it will be awhile till we get our paws onto one.

Tweek,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom