The Herbalizer

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Even though this unit is on the high price end of things.... I'd have no issue paying whats projected based on Vito's review, if the temp accuracy is as exact as claimed, and the unit is as compact & discrete as shown.

After all... the days of being into this for the sake of 'JUST' getting high are long gone as I move forward towards a medicinal use, along with what hopes to be a medical grade device.

EDIT: 'JUST' highlighted to better make my point and ensure others don't think you don't get high with this (silly grokit :p:evil:). PS: the need to get high IS a psychological need. So: MEDICAL in my eyes :nod:

Last edited:

AdmiralAlpacha

Yeah we all know I'm buying this to make my bedroom smell like lavender. Rumor has it that it might also be able to used in a fashion to get me high. That would be a cool little bonus, but the lavender is what I'm really concerned about.

Using the precise temperature you can make any scent snob comment on the vibrant floral smell of your room.:smug:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
The Saturday September 7th test drive is nearing and so far 10 people have expressed interest in this thread along with a few more in private. Around 10 people is what we're aiming for so that everyone will be able to spend as much time as they need to play with all the features.

If you want to attend but haven't expressed interest either in this thread or by messaging me, please do so ASAP. I will contact everyone who has done so with more details soon.

I'm assuming that not everyone will be able to commit due to scheduling conflicts and such, but in the event that way more than 10 people are sure they will attend, we may have to go by post count or something to be fair to the long time members.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Even though this unit is on the high price end of things.... I'd have no issue paying whats projected based on Vito's review, if the temp accuracy is as exact as claimed, and the unit is as compact & discrete as shown.

After all... the days of being into this for the sake of 'JUST' getting high are long gone as I move forward towards a medicinal use, along with what hopes to be a medical grade device.

EDIT: 'JUST' highlighted to better make my point and ensure others don't think you don't get high with this (silly grokit :p:evil:). PS: the need to get high IS a psychological need. So: MEDICAL in my eyes :nod:
To further derail ... I'm in 100% agreement ... I believe without cannabis I tend to slip into pretty bad depressions ... and when I'm down ... nothing like a little THC high to get my mind working (and I forget I'm depressed) and get some productive work done--not negating the positive CBD effects which I feel help me stay more balanced on a whole ... if it wasn't for getting high with weed, I would have been fired a long time ago I'm sure due to frequent bouts of depression making me unproductive ... (they're happy that if I'm at my close to most productive for a couple months a year ... nothing like hypomania! ... but for the other ten months ... I can't just do nothing ... I do have to produce something ... even though I probably produce more in the 2 hypomanic months than most do in a year ... also probably significantly aided by cannabis ... as when I get into my hardcore programming phases I go through a ton more weed (consumption goes up by 50% easy and satisfaction from it as well ... just love being high and working at these times ....!)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ohhhh, I know...my back hurts just from chatting with you on the forum
WHITE WIDOW OG

FLAVOR
EFFECT
MUNCHIES
LAUGHTER

I have a few strains right now however this one is starting to be my favorite.

My last session has me medicated to a level that is absolute pleasant!

NIRVANA!
The HERBIE would be fun with this stuff!

Last edited:

poonman

WHITE WINDOW OG

FLAVOR
EFFECT
MUNCHIES
LAUGHTER

I have a few strains right now however this one is starting to be my favorite.

My last session has me medicated to a level that is absolute pleasant!

NIRVANA!
The HERBIE would be fun with this stuff!

Yes , we can tell you're well medicated .
It always seem to affect your spelling/typing .
I'm pretty sure you meant White ' Widow ' .

btw , the Omicron V 2.5 is on sale right now at D9 .
Back to the Herbalizer ...

kluka420

I am not the only one.. there are 3.
There also are a handful that have tested one without having one in their possession.
I am not sure why nobody has chimed in, aside from Dreamerr.
At this time the pre-production units have been sent back to Herbalizer for advanced study, so until the production units are "out there" all feedback will come from past trials, and not current.
I wait anxiously for the production release!
Hey Vitolo, sorry for not getting on here sooner. I was the lucky one to have a unit to demo in Florida. I will be jumping on this forum to help out with some of the questions and give my opinions on the unit. It's great to see the positive feedback so far on this unit. I was able to take the Herbie around to some of my Elite customers who own smoke shops. They were all blown away. The sophistication behind this unit is second to none. I'll keep this up throughout the work day so I can answer any questions. Look forward to meeting everyone on here!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just watched this interesting clip of Dr. Sanjay Gupta about vaporization. I get the feeling that he would put his seal of approval on the Herbalizer. Josh, call him up for a demo. It seems he's become the new MMJ advocate that we have needed. And he's a vapor proponent to boot.

:peace:

Last edited:

Tweek

I just watched this interesting clip of Dr. Sanjay Gupta about vaporization. I get the feeling that he would put his seal of approval on the Herbalizer. Josh, call him up for a demo. It seems he's become the new MMJ advocate that we have needed. And he's a vapor proponent to boot.

:peace:

Serious discussion about MJ and vaporizer use **Cut to bunch of stoner kids using vaporizers**:doh:
I am sure they could of found at least one photo of a serious medical user, or staged it for the camera. Good job crew.

Top Bottom