The Herbalizer

So the bowl's capacity is only a little bigger than a standard Solo stem? Does using less than a full pack have any noticeable effect on performance?

Have you been using the bag feature? How does it compare to the Volcano?

letter never sent,

Breathemetal

Okay. Done deal.
One day, I will sell every vape i own and buy this.
End of story.
Until then...i shall SSV on

Breathemetal,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Fib'er........ now, SPILL IT eh :whip:

Yea yea ok I give. I have to agree with everything vito said as it was objective. So if that is what you are looking for it will be a wonderful machine. It medicated fast, it moved from flower to wax flawlessly(I never did wax before and expected a mess), it heats fast fast fast and that is a huge love for me, abv very even nicely done. Ask away I will try to answer. I don't even remember being at vito's yesterday lol.

Tweek

Yea yea ok I give. I have to agree with everything vito said as it was objective. So if that is what you are looking for it will be a wonderful machine. It medicated fast, it moved from flower to wax flawlessly(I never did wax before and expected a mess), it heats fast fast fast and that is a huge love for me, abv very even nicely done. Ask away I will try to answer. I don't even remember being at vito's yesterday lol.

Does Vito smell like Old Spice or Irish Spring?

Dreamerr

Ok, so some of you know and I think you know tweek that I like short hits as coughing is not good for me. I had to vary my speed in order to see what my lungs could handle. I played with both the fan on and off. I will say the vapor was extremely cool so no need for water unless you need moisturizing. So to answer your question yes variable with fan on and off...short hits...long hits green eggs and ham or was that one fish two fish red fish blue fish

marduk

daydreamer
It can "fit" a bit more than a Solo...and less than an Inhalator.. but that is the bowl capacity.

Less than an Inhalater? Can you give us the diameter of the bowl?

I think somebody had posted a while back an estimate that the width and depth of the bowl were both about the size of a quarter. Seems like the bowl is actually smaller than that...

marduk,

Dreamerr

It was the size of a quarter but vito didn't dump that much herb in. To me by eye it seemed like an INH worth but that is a pure guess. We got a mess load of hits out of it. If you are a long hitter you will be very happy as you can get a huge hit.

Vitolo

Vaporist
it looks the size of a quarter, but Dreamerr did not actually fill the empty bowl...
the one detail we neglected on her visit.
It is only the size of a quarter at the opening.. it is funnel shaped down to the middle which is the fill point.
The bowl area that gets filled is smaller than the size of a dime.
(a dime wont fit)
The level it gets filled to is 2 -3 dimes stacked flat.
DSC02743.jpg

please note the surface you see beneath the bowl and coins is NOT any surface of a vaporizer, but rather a plastic sheet.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
5 days now using this as my only vaporizer.
This is the longest I have ever gone using only one vape in the house.
I am intentionally putting Herbie through it's paces.
I am using it hard.
I have not once yet been tempted to use another vape, other than in the car, rolling.
I am delighted!

Tweek

5 days now using this as my only vaporizer.
This is the longest I have ever gone using only one vape in the house.
I am intentionally putting Herbie through it's paces.
I am using it hard.
I have not once yet been tempted to use another vape, other than in the car, rolling.
I am delighted!

When Vito is delighted, the sun shines just a little bit brighter.

Top Bottom