Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

HSIHP

Well since losing my SSV I have been collecting portables, waiting for the perfect desktop to come around. After getting my PnP ( and absolutely loving it) and seeing how great this company is this looks like the unit for me. I even already got the go ahead from my fiancé to snag this baby so at this point it's just a waiting game.

That discount will be perfect too, even if TRVB did make some off color comments about my man Peyton. :smug:. What do you say TRVB, double or nothing Seattle wins next week?:brow:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I keep a look on this thread, I like the high t° ability....
I understood that it can be plugged in 220V without any issue, nice for EU!

Which sport are you speaking about? Basket, base-ball or another?

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Am I wrong to find the vapor to be pretty small for the temp and herb used?
How well do you think the clouds compare to your NANO?

420time

idk how it is with the NANO but compared to the solo its breathtaking. just not as flavorful with the glass solo stem. also you can use the tube thats included connect it to the straight solo stem and just attach it to the pinnacle WT which makes the hits even better.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just received mine and will start using it shortly. I unboxed it and gave it a quick burn at high temp. I like that you can set any temp from 300 to 750 in five degree increments. It heats up quickly for flowers but slows down a little getting up to high temp for oils, but still within a few minutes. I will time it later.

It fits nicely on top of both my bubblers but won't fit my stemless tube without some sort of adapter like a cloudbuddy or using tubing. The entire casing stays cool to the touch. Only the top part got warm at oil settings...and I mean warm, not hand-warmer warm or hot, but warm like you want it to be. I got a slight electronics type smell when it got to oil temps that quickly went away...the burnoff didn't take much. First impression before use is it is small and tough. I like that the vb products work off a small power supply with a thin wire like the old PD and the Vapolution.

A couple quick questions @TherealVaporblunt

-- Am I right that the Hi-T setting is 800?
-- The lights are cool. They serve no functional purpose or communication, yes?
-- Is there an auto-shutoff or can I leave it on for extended periods without worrying?

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
For those of use who don't use glass or water How's the experience using the Baker with the whip or rigged up for direct draw ?

Watching videos of glass is cool but I won't be using water tools 99.9% of the time so its not a point of reference for me or indicative of the results I would get using the Baker dry. TIA.

420time

well with the whip oil wise i feel its great. flowers is harsh i think its because the whip is too short to cool it down enough. not sure if its the vape or the flowers, will test after pick up half ounce tomorrow. also for the dome i think a o ring that can handle 700+degrees so the oil wont leak onto the vaporizer from the dome.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
sorry @RUDE BOY ...I'll be using glass. It's perfect with a HT sitting on top of it.

I'm one session in at 360F. [I don't get the point of using flowers at 460 unless you're trying to generate thick clouds] I don't usually vape that low, but I wanted to because it is so early in the day. great head high ensuing! I dumped out the bullet to look and it was very uniformly spent and was just past green into tan. When I took off the HT there was a wisp of vapor coming out the top. I don't know if this is indicative of conduction or just a result of air currents bringing it up.

It appears to be designed like a giant PNP. Without dismantling both units, I would say this is how the Baker was designed. I like it with my HT on top. It sits there quite sturdily...not worried about a fall.

The tubing packed in with the unit was the largest diameter I have ever seen with a vape and the glass fittings were just a tad too narrow so they didn't stick in the tubing well. This won't effect my usage but might yours and will need to be corrected.

It sits on my desk and without the HT would blend in nicely. I'll hit it again later in the day at the higher temp with the same load to see how well it separates the temps. The physical design of the unit (size, weight/sturdiness, solid feel of knob, small power chord) makes me want to use it! It feels very durable.

One complaint so far is the length of the chord. I would like it longer. This is about the length of the one that came with my PD, but I very much appreciate the extra length in the VAP2 chord.

So far, so good!

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
For those of use who don't use glass or water How's the experience using the Baker with the whip or rigged up for direct draw ?

Watching videos of glass is cool but I won't be using water tools 99.9% of the time so its not a point of reference for me or indicative of the results I would get using the Baker dry. TIA.
Working on a dry video having technical difficulties but should be up soon :tup:

Not the greatest but here they are. There are one or two more on my page.

@RUDE BOY it works very well with the whip. It has good flavor dry. I can get some really nice cloud with The Baker dry. I also cut a pice of the whip off ( maybe 6" or so) to make a direct draw tube. I will take a pick of it on the Baker. I like to use the shorty but the vapor is a good bit warmer than when I use the whip.
ZOdkhGk.jpg

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

Seems I might be able to get a slight bigger cloud on my nano, but I have to test that since I haven't used it since I got the baker to test. I can say that even if the clouds aren't as large the medicated effect seems stronger to me due to the conduction/convection. It delivers a great dose of medicine even at low temps and smaller clouds. I turned it up higher for the thicker vapor cloud effect, but i can get just as medicated at a lower temp even with thinner clouds that Iam used to.

berbano

Well I thought I was done buying stuff to smoke with. Thanks to @BLAZING OG and that first video I'm sold. When you use the nail does it get red hot and if so could someone post a video of it if they haven't already?

llamaman001

Yea id love to see a full video of someone taking some oil rips and/or other types of hash. I can understand that you get more medicated on the baker than the e-nano. If its anything like the PNP it cooks EVERYTHING out of the herb, something I still have yet to see with other vapes. Ive never had more uniform and fully cooked herb than with the PNP and Im sure the baker is the same way.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
can this be switched between Fahrenheit an degree Celsius?
Not sure on that? Good Question, Maybe @Engineering or @TherealVaporblunt can answer that one.
Yea id love to see a full video of someone taking some oil rips and/or other types of hash. I can understand that you get more medicated on the baker than the e-nano. If its anything like the PNP it cooks EVERYTHING out of the herb, something I still have yet to see with other vapes. Ive never had more uniform and fully cooked herb than with the PNP and Im sure the baker is the same way.

Its no joke at extraction, super uniform, and no stirring needed.
Iam still playing around with what works best, I packed fully loaded bullets with great results but I needed to share that since it got me heavily medicated. I find that .1 is a perfect single session for me at least, the .1 works well, I get 1 large hit & approx. 2-3 good hits that get me really medicate. For purposes of testing and showing the clouds production, I will get more meds as well and try fully loaded bullets again.

Well I thought I was done buying stuff to smoke with. Thanks to @BLAZING OG and that first video I'm sold. When you use the nail does it get red hot and if so could someone post a video of it if they haven't already?
This was a real quick attempt at a dab, the dab was really tiny, and I was heading out so in a hurry.
For the dab being so small I got a good amount of vapor , but he weird thing is I have taken way bigger hits on my nail , but last night I took a night cap dab on the baker, and I was thrown into a oil vapor induced cough that kicked my arse, the hit wasnt the thickest but I felt like I took 2 dabs. The medicine I have is really potent as well so that might be part of it also, The essence extract line , is not the most flavorful but man it hits hard.

Last edited:

berbano

Not sure on that? Good Question, Maybe @Engineering or @TherealVaporblunt can answer that one.

Its no joke at extraction, super uniform, and no stirring needed.
Iam still playing around with what works best, I packed fully loaded bullets with great results but I needed to share that since it got me heavily medicated. I find that .1 is a perfect single session for me at least, the .1 works well, I get 1 large hit & approx. 2-3 good hits that get me really medicate. For purposes of testing and showing the clouds production, I will get more meds as well and try fully loaded bullets again.

This was a real quick attempt at a dab, the dab was really tiny, and I was heading out so in a hurry.
For the dab being so small I got a good amount of vapor , but he weird thing is I have taken way bigger hits on my nail , but last night I took a night cap dab on the baker, and I was thrown into a oil vapor induced cough that kicked my arse, the hit wasnt the thickest but I felt like I took 2 dabs. The medicine I have is really potent as well so that might be part of it also, The essence extract line , is not the most flavorful but man it hits hard.

Yep. I'm sold. Curse you FC and all the cool stuff that winds up in here!!

Top Bottom