• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

Jammer

although it is not an emergency since i have my Pinnacle, my Baker displays E08, and won't heat up. it has been used twice daily for many years. i was cleaning it was alcohol on a paper towel, and it never would heat up thereafter. batteries and i are not great friends due to frequent use, charging time, and replacement cost, and i would like to get a recommendation on a suitable replacement that also plus in if that E08 error is terminal. i am ok sticking with something made for flower, and can't source the distillate legally here in this state...

advice for an old man that can't keep up with all the newfangled technology most appreciated.

now, get off my lawn. lol

Poostuff

Please delete
Wow I can’t believe you’re still using a Pinnacle, maybe a lot of people still do.
I always wanted The Baker but had problems with my Pinnacle so I decided against it.
I reckon anything that plugs into the wall would be an upgrade. There’s a lot of great choices around now but if you’re only buying one the best choice for you depends on how you like vape.

Top Bottom