Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@grokit AnyTime:nod::nod::tup:

I also forgot to mention that the baker has a detachable power cord , with a thicker/wider looking pin plug in the back. Some might find this useful, the power block that plugs into the wall is about standard size, pretty small/medium size and thats it. the baker Not having to much bulk to the power cord and wall mounted power block, is a plus for me allowing the baker to travel to friends house and not be to much bulk to carry.

Last edited by a moderator:

llamaman001

stop it blazing OG. Your making consider another pinnacle product.....Im currently obsessed with my e-nano but I do like the size/shaping of this unit and the fact that it has the digital temp display and can go WAY over the temps that I like....Judging from the pinnacle pro Im pretty confident that I would enjoy this vape with water. Id really like to see some action milk shots or vids if possible please testers.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
congrats 420 and i hope u make videos!!
Congrats Blazing Og glad you got one since i know you do vids!!!
@ TherealVaporblunt, glad to see "'Real' recognize Real"

BLAZING OG no doubt is someone that we're looking for some feedback regarding the Baker!

Congrats homey!
I must of missed these post, My apologies.
I will have some time and be working on putting something together for you guys for sure.

Thanks for the support!!!:tup::tup::tup::tup:
Congrats homey!
Thank you bortha, look out for a baker vid soon, just for you guys.

stop it blazing OG. Your making consider another pinnacle product.....Im currently obsessed with my e-nano but I do like the size/shaping of this unit and the fact that it has the digital temp display and can go WAY over the temps that I like....Judging from the pinnacle pro Im pretty confident that I would enjoy this vape with water. Id really like to see some action milk shots or vids if possible please testers.

Yeah, I have been loving higher temps that I normally dont venture to but its a great feature to have, like having a V12 ferrari in LA traffic , but at least You know you got the balls if you need it or if there is a miracle and there is no traffic to open her up on the road.
The baker seems to fit that bill quite nicely, I have been trying 470 with good results in a quick session with great extraction, and as the PNP does so well as to brown everything so evenly, the baker does does it so good as well.

I hope to put up something soon, but maybe I can do a quick teaser for you guy's.:brow:

Last edited:

llamaman001

well damn, now Im extremely interested. That was one of the major things I loved about the PNP Ive never had a vape more evenly extract material than with the PNP. You might have just sold me blazing OG

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I really dig the design

I remenber that TRVB told us that beta unit aren't finalized in matter of design, but I'm agree the actual design (form and colour)
don't appeal me at all.
I hope that you'll looking for a better design!

How is the vapor density when you compare it to the better vapes in the market (Cloud, MV, sub,...)? I don't speak about abv color and efficiency but about vapor consistency cause I can see lot of differences between vapes with the same amount of mj at the same t° spot...

Is it better for a fast and massive extraction or a long tasty session, perhaps it's able to make both fast or/and tasty (imo my only vape really able to do that is the MV...)

PPN,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I remenber that TRVB told us that beta unit aren't finalized in matter of design, but I'm agree the actual design (form and colour)
don't appeal me at all.
I hope that you'll looking for a better design!

How is the vapor density when you compare it to the better vapes in the market (Cloud, MV, sub,...)? I don't speak about abv color and efficiency but about vapor consistency cause I can see lot of differences between vapes with the same amount of mj at the same t° spot...

Is it better for a fast and massive extraction or a long tasty session, perhaps it's able to make both fast or/and tasty (imo my only vape really able to do that is the MV...)
Yeah seams with the digital rotating knob and its digital readout can be adjusted in 5 degree increments. Seems so far that It can do long tasty hits at low temps then crank it up for a more cloud worthy experience at higher temps.
I dont have a cloud so I cant comment, but I think it does a great job at overall performance in multiple categories, from low temp, to high temps, to oil hits ,to whip vape, to Water tool attachable vape, etc,etc .

I tried a bowl at 480 just to test how far I could take it before combustion, and The hits got bigger and denser but so far no combustion, just very dark brown material.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@Reflections

@Sativape

@llamaman001
:brow:Here it is guys and gals, its a short 2 or 3 hits, Teaser of the baker in action.
I hope to have some time soon to do some low temp and more high temp vids.
Mid grade was harmed in the making of this video, I wanted to see what I could get out of some mid grade sativa, not even top shelf in this one.:o
I Set the temp to 435 if I remember correctly, and it was a quick session.
Goofing around as usual, hope you all enjoy !!!!!

Last edited:

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I'm pumped ... the baker is going to pair with my VB chandelier tube so well. I bought it for my cloud but actually prefer the cloud inverted since it's so tall. Looks like the Baker is only like 6" tall or so?

Right on for the vid @BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I'm pumped ... the baker is going to pair with my VB chandelier tube so well. I bought it for my cloud but actually prefer the cloud inverted since it's so tall. Looks like the Baker is only like 6" tall or so?

Right on for the vid @BLAZING OG
Thank You, More to come!!!:rockon::rockon::clap::tup:
I wont forget to take some measurement's for you tomorrow.
I would say less than six inches without the pong , but approx 6 inches or so (give or take ) tall with the gong.
@MileHighLife :tup::tup:

Goodnight.:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:
, Baker'd Out for the night 4:27 am signing out!!!

EDIT

okay, approx 3 1/2 inches tall on the highest point not including the pong.
Approx. 5 1/2 inches with 18mm pong.
Finally, with the 14mm reducer added to the 18mm pong ,approx. 6.0 inches.
Hope that helps!!!!

Last edited:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
@Reflections

@Sativape

@llamaman001
:brow:Here it is guys and gals, its a short 2 or 3 hits, Teaser of the baker in action.
Mid grade was harmed in the making of this video, I wanted to see what I could get out of some mid grade sativa, not even top shelf in this one.:o
Great video!!!!

It's 3.75 inches tall btw

Edit: morning sesh. I decided to use the baker like an ashcather like BOG did. I started at 390 and got 3 hits, each larger than the previous. Than I cranked it up to 450, waiting 15 seconds and took a massive rip. Then I choked almost to death but was saved by the orange juice.

The abv is even and brown, not even close to dark. Most of you would continue to use this I assume. I'm going to try to get photos up.

I am not doing anything except using baker and watching Peyton manning lose and the 49ers win today, so I will try baker every which way today any report with results.

As for changes, I can not change anything other than programming and accessories, the guys baker have been done for months. This is the final body. If you read back we had shinny wrappers on these similar to inh., but the concern they may peel at the corners long term led me to conclude function not looks was to be #1 priority. Looks wise it isn't ascent of pax, it's Baker and it cost 249.99 and may be the most versatile vape in your line up once u have it!

wz9w.jpg

https://imageshack.com/i/mrwz9wj

HSIHP

So will the baker end up coming with a whip? I think something like 2 or 3 feet of SSV tubing would be awesome with a gong on the end to attach to the pnwt.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
So will the baker end up coming with a whip? I think something like 2 or 3 feet of SSV tubing would be awesome with a gong on the end to attach to the pnwt.
Yes. Bakers includes:

1 bullet w screen
1 EO thimble
1 baker
1 power cord
1 glass dome
1 whip
1 14 mm glass joint for whip
1 18mm screw on pong
1 18/14 reducer
1 brush
1 pick tool
1 tubing for whip

al bundy

Vaporist
I know you all just got this but Anyone try cleaning any pieces in 70% ISO? 91% ISO?
Curious about cracks/creeping ?
Nice vids and pics so far.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
The whip doesn't fit over 18

Did I post that picture right in my last post? Is there a better way to post a pic??

no pic.

For me personally, all my pieces are 14mm. I thought 14mm was the standard for most pieces. I also have a 14mm/18mm adapter.

Actually, I'm pretty sure 18mm is more of a standard than 14mm. Though really, neither one is a "standard".

Edit: Sorry for dbl post.

Sativape

@Reflections

@Sativape

@llamaman001

@ BLAZING OG,

Thank you for sharing that video the Baker!

Everything about the video was top notch from the:
Intro
Close ups
Rips
Slo-mo instant replays

One would not go through the work of putting a production like that if they did not feel that the product well deserved it!

I can't to see more of your vids of the Bakers!

To the other testers, BLAZING OG has set the bar, step it up and show some videos that may include some information about the Baker that BLAZING OG may not have covered.

If possible, can someone show the:
Unloading
Dry hitting... (in the late ODB's voice) Ohhh baby I like it raaaaaaw! Ohh baby I like it raaaaaw!!!!

Top Bottom