Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Okay I finally had a chance to properly test the oil feature, I gotta say so far so good, exceeded my last session for sure. The trick is to heat up unit then let the titanium bullet/thimble to get as hot. i then dabbed into it, pulled dabber out and covered the dabing hole and boooooom she exploded in a dense cloud of vapor that tasted very good with a very nice thick cloud of vapor. I think I am getting a hold of the oil function, and am very happy with it. I though that if the hole is in the top center it will make it easier to dab directly downward. A seal with a built in dabber or a removable dabber would be cool to insert the dabber with your oil, but at the right hight it seals the hole but dabbers is touching the bullet.

www.youtube.com/embed/z45c9DNJYkk

Hope you enjoy!!!!

EDIT
OOOPSS, heres you go

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I just did a flower session on 400 and I really like the vape sig on this thing. the effect is much different than at 360 and has just the right amount of dopiness to it, whereas the 360 was all head high goodness. im looking forward to my final session on 450 tonight. I am using a HT with it all the time. it needs to be hit slowly like the PNP to get thicker hits and is easily overwhelmed. but I have been hitting it as soon as it got to temp and Ill bet it is better when I give it more heat up time. ill do that tonight.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I just did a flower session on 400 and I really like the vape sig on this thing. the effect is much different than at 360 and has just the right amount of dopiness to it, whereas the 360 was all head high goodness. im looking forward to my final session on 450 tonight. I am using a HT with it all the time. it needs to be hit slowly like the PNP to get thicker hits and is easily overwhelmed. but I have been hitting it as soon as it got to temp and Ill bet it is better when I give it more heat up time. ill do that tonight.
I have found this to be exactly as you explained it. I think the airy ness allows you to hit it as you wish,but slower to medium draws yield better results.:tup::tup::clap::clap::rockon::rockon:

OOOO very nice, its almost like carbing a dome when you do low temp nail dabs. I bet the taste was amazing! That looks like a lot of fun actually.
Dude, Now that I got it working right , its freaking mad fun. Iam loving it , so much so I Had to do another session, Video Uploading now, got into goofing around and added cuts , transitions and some effects for the slow boring parts, then back to the original HD for the money shots.
hahah lol lol lol lol

Hope you Enjoy it, I know I did.

Last edited:

llamaman001

I dont know about yall but I was unhappy with the 50 min shut off time of the cloud lol....maybe I just prolong my sessions out but I was like a 2 hour auto shutoff timer. I guess I can always "restart" it

damn that looks super nice! Really cloudy

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I dont know about yall but I was unhappy with the 50 min shut off time of the cloud lol....maybe I just prolong my sessions out but I was like a 2 hour auto shutoff timer. I guess I can always "restart" it

damn that looks super nice! Really cloudy
I havent tried a cloud at all yet, but 2:o:o hours of vaping let alone the heavy feeling of the baker would have me in a sleep induced coma :zzz:ILMAO. The 30 minutes cut off hasnt interfered with any sessions yet, and by the time were done there probably still some time on the timer. If i can find a way to restrict the air a bit it can probably milk even denser, even slow or fast you get a pretty wide open air flow, by restricting it somewhere you can milk it up pretty crazy, 800 degrees seems to be pretty amazing tasting. I could see the lower temps for oil really bringing out the flavor:drool::drool: and extending the load/dab.:drool::drool::drool:

Different oils act different as well,the first video I used some crappy oil for testing, and it didnt do to well, this essence oil fucking really worked a number on me. :smug::mmmm::drool:

llamaman001

LOL I only say 2 hours because I like to watch a movie or play a video game while I vape. I always hated when I had my cloud on and then would get into a movie and there would be a slow part and I would reach for my cloud and it would be blinking on and off already completely cold....

llamaman001,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
LOL I only say 2 hours because I like to watch a movie or play a video game while I vape. I always hated when I had my cloud on and then would get into a movie and there would be a slow part and I would reach for my cloud and it would be blinking on and off already completely cold....
Oh, shit I was about to say your a beast:borg: on the vape then hahahahahahahahahahah
I can say that another lovely thing about the baker is it really heats up super fast for herbs:brow:, I love my nano but it feels like the Baker heats up just a bit faster than that, but thats all speculation at this point.:cheers:

llamaman001

Well shit vaporblunt, youve got a winner here for sure and if Im not mistaken your the first desktop vape that goes to that high of a temp? Unless you get a dedicated e-nail which is about 2 to 3 times as much as your vape this is your best best for flowers/oil combo.

I am truely interested in this vape and am very impressed with what Ive seen so far. Thanks for coming on this forum and talking with us, I always enjoy your posts.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I agree with B.O.G. about the heat up time. In my video the baker went from room temp(74°F. )To 435°F. In 1:52. And when the temp. blinks 3 times it is ready to use, no additional waiting required. :clap:
I also agree with VRB that this will satisfy many. It is very versitile. I like how it fits in the hand. It gets warm but never hot or discomfortable to hold. Gives a much denser hit then the Arizer extreme q. It also tastes much better. I think it is well built vaporizer. I am happy with the way it has performed. I am still waiting on concentrates. I hope tomorrow. I am packing a bullet as I type this. Time for more testing :dog:

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
It sure looks good, but I'm looking forward to some comparisons to other desktop vapes :tup:
I can only compare it to my E-nano as far as desktop's that I own, but so far its pretty close , my E-nano can give me large clouds with great taste , vs the baker the nano can give me bigger clouds but the baker can medicate me in a different way , a bit more sedative/heaviness if used in high temp. The flavor on the nano is a a tad better but barely noticeable to most, whats is noticeable is the baker (probably) due to the conduction aspect can drop the flavor off quickly at HIGHER temps.
I keep mentioning this because the baker keeps heavily medicating me, but the conduction/convection really helps in medicating and pain relief IMHE.
The baker can accept a fatter bowl than the nano so it can be used with multiple people or used by ones self. I am awaiting some more meds, but when I fully packed the baker .2+ I got alot of vapor , so we will see ,further testing awaits. lol lol

llamaman001

200, its a log style vape with temp control. My favorite desktop vape right now, I sold my vapexhale cloud because of it.

If the baker can do bigger, longer sessions and have a high vapor output like the nano I dont see why it wont win first place for me. Thats my only complaint about the nano, I take big hits so I have to reload it after every 2 hits, it would be nice to be able to kick back and take a good 5-8 hits before having it spent.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
The e nano is a log style vape that runs off 110v rather than the traditional 12v log power supply. I believe they retail @ $190 someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: llamaman beat me to it

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I'm not familiar with the nano, how much is it?
$195.95
200, its a log style vape with temp control. My favorite desktop vape right now, I sold my vapexhale cloud because of it.

If the baker can do bigger, longer sessions and have a high vapor output like the nano I dont see why it wont win first place for me. Thats my only complaint about the nano, I take big hits so I have to reload it after every 2 hits, it would be nice to be able to kick back and take a good 5-8 hits before having it spent.
I do think once I load the baker up fully I can get those size clouds with many more hits , the nano as you stated is a single hitter for me unless I turn it way down to low low temps.
It might be user error on my part, like i mentioned still trying different packing techniques, load size,etc,etc.

The e nano is a log style vape that runs off 110v rather than the traditional 12v log power supply. I believe they retail @ $190 someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: llamaman beat me to it
You all beat me to it lol lol
both were close
$195.95

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Been following along and the obvious comparison comes to mind.

Is this the poor man's Herbalizer?

deadheadbill,
Top Bottom