Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

eBay can be your friend sometimes. give that a shot. can i ask what battery you were looking at? Is there an "upgrade" for the DMR14250 that d9v provides for 7.4v? I'm going to get the best damn experience out of my Omi now :)

Thanks for the advice. Yes it can be your friend sometimes, but it's also known to be an excellent source source of counterfeit Lithium battereis. Often you don't know until it's too late. Besides which I kind of like supporting small (legitimate) businesses if I can, and since I'm in no big rush I'll probably continue to bide my time and keep my eyes open.

No, that's not what I'm looking for, sorry. Ironically I'm looking for the AW IMR 14650 for the same general reason as you, getting the most out of my Omicron V2. The factory supplied 14650 is OK but the AW 14500 (with the longer spring cap) blows it's doors off. I'd like to test the AW 14650, if it works with the standard end cap like it's smaller brother does with the long cap it'll become my recommended performance update for V2.

Good luck with your quest. I dabbled in it, still have the batteries somewhere, not really useful IMO. Battery life way too short....

OF

OF,
Reactions: sagery

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
guys we have the shorter 14500 tubes so no need for the longer bottom cap, we are going to do the final check this week and will have it ready to order, we are also thinking about putting it together with AW 14500 cells to make it a kit for anyone who wishes to reduce the size of their Omicrons.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Hey lockie, yeah a lot of places have been out of AW batteries for a little bit now. They are quite popular.

I only know of one place off hand that has them in stock right now. www.avidvaper.com

They typically process orders very fast and ship same day or next in most cases.

Agreed. I used www.avidvaper.com last week and my AWs shipped the same day and were here two days later. Would definitely do business with them again.

OF

guys we have the shorter 14500 tubes so no need for the longer bottom cap, we are going to do the final check this week and will have it ready to order, we are also thinking about putting it together with AW 14500 cells to make it a kit for anyone who wishes to reduce the size of their Omicrons.

Great news, the AW 14500 is a super upgrade if you can get the cap (which will now not be needed) and the batteries (so now we know who's bought 'em all up?).

If that's a question I think 'stand alone' and 'kit' versions are both good ideas. Lots of us have the AW batteries but 'one stop shopping' would be the call for new guys and those others who don't have the batteries already.

Thanks for addressing this request, standing by to send you more money......

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Great news, the AW 14500 is a super upgrade if you can get the cap (which will now not be needed) and the batteries (so now we know who's bought 'em all up?).

If that's a question I think 'stand alone' and 'kit' versions are both good ideas. Lots of us have the AW batteries but 'one stop shopping' would be the call for new guys and those others who don't have the batteries already.

Thanks for addressing this request, standing by to send you more money......

OF
ditto ;)

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

rcflo

I can't wait to get the shorter tube and some more AW's! What would be even more great would be a FC members 50% off code for the 3.7 herc to drop at the same time. Get quite the awesome order all in one. I've been dying to try out the herb herc.

rcflo,
Reactions: Vitolo

tharealmclovin

Once yo
Once you get the hang of the herc herb cart, you will love it!
It is a fun and easy vape.
I agree. Like I said before it was like 20 mins of "WTF this don't work", then suddenly it's like "WOW where did these clouds come from". And the taste is great at 3.7v

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: rcflo

sagery

Herc herb cart sounds sweet, and rumor has it it will be on sale in the near future? guess I have to keep checking this thread....

sagery,

Mariposa

Hey all, I'm sorry if this question has been answers but I can't find it.

I just got an omicron v2 and a Hercules 3.7, but for the life of me I can't get any clouds. I taste the warm air but no vapor. My heating element gets extremely hot, but not red hot.

Is there a specific technique to load it with ground herb? Is my hearing element not getting hot enough? Is there a manual? I can't figure out how to use this device and I want to use it so bad!

Oh and omicron works fine with standard cartridge and a gram of wax :-)

Mariposa,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Sounds great, too bad they don't have any of the ones I want...... That happens sometimes.

I'm told it happens to nice people too?

OF

Since you asked a question that's unclear to me, can you rephrase it for me? ---> "I'm told it happens to nice people too?"

Besides the info was for the posters who were looking for the exact cells Super-T has in stock. Somehow it seems that every post isn't just for OF's gratification? lol Yes, it's too bad they don't have any that you want. But they had the ones being sought by the people looking for them, so too bad for you and yippee for the people who needed them ;-)

AW IMR 14500. 3.7v
600mAh
$6.48

Fully Melted,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The Hercules 3.7v still is the older version, but once we get the new parts ready we will ship them out to people who ordered them, as long as they verify their order number and names on the order form. Once the order number has been verified thats it, so please do not let anyone see your information as they can use it to get free replacements.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Since you asked a question that's unclear to me, can you rephrase it for me? ---> "I'm told it happens to nice people too?"

Besides the info was for the posters who were looking for the exact cells Super-T has in stock. Somehow it seems that every post isn't just for OF's gratification? lol Yes, it's too bad they don't have any that you want. But they had the ones being sought by the people looking for them, so too bad for you and yippee for the people who needed them ;-)

AW IMR 14500. 3.7v
600mAh
$6.48

All right, let's take it slowly then. I said "Sounds great, too bad they don't have any of the ones I want...... That happens sometimes.

I'm told it happens to nice people too?"

"Sounds great" means I think it's a good thing that people looking for that cell can get them. Implied is 'it's a good source by the looks of it'. I know it's silent really, no sound, if that's the point?

"too bad they don't have any of the ones I want......" means I find it unfortunate that while I don't need that particular battery right now, the two different ones that I do want, while listed, show out of stock when I tried to order them there......I found that unfortunate. Please forgive me for considering it from a self interest POV at that point, something really not uncommon around here I thought?

"That happens sometimes" means sometimes what I want and find hard to locate turns out to not be available when a web site indicates it should be.....

"I'm told it happens to nice people elsewhere" is, I admit, somewhat whimsical. It infers I don't think I'm a nice person (something you seem to agree with?) and while I don't know for sure (not being a nice person myself), I've been told that's the case. Perhaps I was told so in the past sort of thing.

Where I grew up that was known as humor. I'm sorry it didn't please you.....but that was the intent. So you don't care for most of it, how's the "Sounds great" part?

OF

OF,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Sounds great! The assumptions about my lack of affinity for you are comical but more laughter around here is good. Come on! You know I respect you by the way I look up your robes on your pedestal :lol:

Where did I say I wasn't "pleased"? Let's take it slowly then....

Fully Melted,
Reactions: OF

lockie

Ordered a 3.7 Herc. Can't wait for it to get here :D

The AW IMR 14500. 3.7v is out of stock on Super-T tho :(

lockie,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hey all, I'm sorry if this question has been answers but I can't find it.

I just got an omicron v2 and a Hercules 3.7, but for the life of me I can't get any clouds. I taste the warm air but no vapor. My heating element gets extremely hot, but not red hot.

Is there a specific technique to load it with ground herb? Is my hearing element not getting hot enough? Is there a manual? I can't figure out how to use this device and I want to use it so bad!

Oh and omicron works fine with standard cartridge and a gram of wax :-)
Grind well... and herb should be dry.
Fill chamber about half.
When you get that warm air - shake, (keep holding button..) and draw, you will get one good sip, ... hold it, and shake, and draw... repeat this and do not exhale until you have done it 3-4 times, to release a good sized cloud.

Mariposa

Grind well... and herb should be dry.
Fill chamber about half.
When you get that warm air - shake, (keep holding button..) and draw, you will get one good sip, ... hold it, and shake, and draw... repeat this and do not exhale until you have done it 3-4 times, to release a good sized cloud.

Thank you for the reply Vitolo! I have tried your technique but I still can't get it to cloud.
Is there supposed to be something in the Hercules that separates the heating element and the herb, or is the herb supposed to just fall around the element?
Right now I am grinding, then filling through the top of the metal cartridge while its screwed into the heating element part of the cartridge.
I'm getting a small puff now and then but nothing that can accumulate to create a cloud

Mariposa,

OF

Is there supposed to be something in the Hercules that separates the heating element and the herb, or is the herb supposed to just fall around the element?
Right now I am grinding, then filling through the top of the metal cartridge while its screwed into the heating element part of the cartridge.

No, this is a conduction vape, only stuff in actual contact with the hot part gets hot. Everything else in the load has to wait until the material touching it gets hot. Grind it fine, try packing it in progressively harder, you want more material in contact with the hot part to increase vapor production. Try a toothpick or something to help that part.

Also don't draw too fast. Vapor can only be made so fast, pulling harder dilutes what you get (not good) and cools things off slowing production (also not good).

Best advice is to experiment some and 'follow your results'.

Good luck.

OF

Top Bottom