• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Well it is time for us to have our own thread, thanks to the FC crew for having us on this forum.

Let me introduce our company

With over half a century of combined experience in the health industry, including medical device technology and patient care, THC Scientific, Inc. is developing revolutionary options for people to better manage their health and maintain their well-being. THC Scientific, Incs founders recognize the need for people to be able to maintain a high quality of life and optimal wellness. It is also known that the ability to relieve ones symptoms and manage ones health with Herbal Alternative treatments is often challenging and prohibitive given the constraints and stigmatism associated with the use of herbal remedies in many situations and in the mainstream of society.

THC Scientific, Inc. is researching and developing devices, growing equipment and techniques and natural herbal products that are discrete and easily used throughout the day allowing the herbal alternative user to conveniently relieve or prevent debilitating symptoms which interfere with ones health, wellness and optimal functioning. Our Goal is to research, develop and bring to your products that can help you improve your health and improve the quality of your life through optimal wellness.

Ok so that now that is out of the way lets move on.

Introducing the Omicron v2

The worlds first and i do mean first portable oil vaporizer that does not use glycerin, or other additives, and the worlds first company to provide you with the specifically researched and specifically designed cartridge system for your day to day herbal essential oil needs.

It includes.

1 x Omicron Unit
2 x 14650 IMR Batteries
1 x Lithium Ion 3.7v Charger
1 x Fill tool
1 x 2.4ohm Extract Cartridge
1 x Aluminum Tip
1 x Carry Case
1 x Manual

It Carries a limited lifetime warranty.

Please check out our site http://www.delta9vapes.com/pages.php?pageid=8 for the full warranty

Omicron_Vaporizer_v2_Kit_list__02492_zoom.jpg

Other options for the Omicron also include the Hammer

Please forgive me the images are from the prototypes and we will have better ones up soon.

DSC_6234__90348_zoom.JPG

DSC_0688.jpg

The Passthrough system

DSC_0697.jpg

The Nail Cartridge

112.jpg

The Universe

This adapter will handle flowers, water extracts, and maybe even oils.*

Now the cool thing about this adapter is, you can clean it, and it will last over a year. Ya we said it a year.*

We think its important to improve technology and take it further without compromise. So we decided we want to create a adapter that can do all three without issues. Its not about having the first, or having the coolest, its about doing it right.*

Here it is.

DSC_6853.jpg

Here is my Youtube channel and you can see some of the videos of the devices.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThcScientific?feature=mhee

Some durability testing of our future products.

Dberm

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Also with price I know you said you would be lowering the price in the future. Any projected dates for this price cut? Any idea what the price will be when the price is cut?

So gotta ask again, is there anything special about the battery? Could you take the special cartomizers that you guys make and put them on a different model battery with the same output?

Dberm,

weedemon

enthusiast
Looking good man! I look forward to seeing this lil baby in use when it arrives! I have been making bho runs specifically to use for it! some cool mixed strain washes and the like.

Things of note about this setup,

You use oils that you make yourself, or buy if you are that lucky... :p there is no glycerin or extras on there. it's the same as what we use on a curve or whatnot.

we get 400-900 hits on a 1 gram fill on the cartomizer (I plan on putting smaller amounts into it myself 0.5-0.75 g or so.

if you spend the extra 20 bucks on the "double" you get a 2nd battery (aka a 2nd vape!) lol i did this and got a buddy to buy the other off me and we split the cost. I bought the charger($10) and a 2nd box of cartomizers ($50)for him. After shipping (if importing doesn't rape me too hard) 145 each :)

the taste is the same as other methods of vaping your oils, just a smaller hoot dose wise.

Here are the youtube videos for you guys to check out if you haven't already seen them:

By THC SCIENTIFIC
Omicron Vaporizer, worlds first pure hash oil cartridges vaporizer
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThcScientific#p/u

How to fill up your pure hash oil cartridges for your vaporizer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThcScientific#p/u/1/-cdo_je0c3Y

Omicron Vaporizer Pure Hash Oil Clouds
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThcScientific#p/u/2/peA--0D2juw

Worlds first E Joint without Glycerin pure hash cartridge.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThcScientific#p/u/3/TIIjk6xv178

THC Scientific Pure Hash Cartridges
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThcScientific#p/u/4/n3YZC6rsids

By DubCRider:
Omicron Fill Method(Divinity Tree Jurassic Co2)
http://www.youtube.com/user/DUBCRIDERFREEBORD#p/u/0/h8V5mbDmUJw

Omicron Fill Method(Green Door OG Kush Honey Oil)
http://www.youtube.com/user/DUBCRIDERFREEBORD#p/u/1/W2V7ftrlx-8

Omicron Fill Method(SPARC Honey Oil)
http://www.youtube.com/user/DUBCRIDERFREEBORD#p/u/2/Lcdj0DTDMmU

Omicron Fill Method (Super Trainwreck Honey Oil)
http://www.youtube.com/user/DUBCRIDERFREEBORD#p/u/3/nLHHKYX1Iqc

Omicron Fill Method (OG Kush Honey Oil)
http://www.youtube.com/user/DUBCRIDERFREEBORD#p/u/4/2aNpWQoFbWQ

Omicron Fill Method(BHO)
http://www.youtube.com/user/DUBCRIDERFREEBORD#p/u/5/OpFy2i0EIuw

you hit this unit very very lightly. think mflb techniques i am thinking :p

weedemon,

bruno13

insomniac
It is an amazing device. It really is the next generation in vaporizers. I can not express how good this vaporizer is. It produces exceptional vapor very quickly. It is vey convenient in that it holds a lot of doses and the battery last a very long time. It is very portable and easy to use discreetly. Everyone who tries it want to get one that day. This is the only vaporizer you will need.

gvape

DubCRider said:
I'll make a bar vid for the discreetness haters......

I have yet to use it, but I see no problem with being able to do that. I already experience very little smell from oils. Cant wait for the mail to come tomorrow, really hope its in the box!

gvape,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Mine came yesterday,

Haven't filled it up yet. I have tried DubCRiders and I wanted one.

Will comments seems that since they have been sitting in a warehouse for a while someone might have created a users guide, fill guide, warranty card, something linking you to youtube videos or what not, how to get support etc.

They use terms here like top of cartridge and bottom of cartridge. I have no idea which end is which?

Other than that I expect this to be a great product but its these little things that gives it an unfinished feel and IMO anything that comes without proper documentation, contact info, etc has a bit of unprofessional feel(at $200). Hopefully they will get these few details ironed out for future customers. I look forward to the filling tool.

Not including the tools needed to fill it is another downside. Now I have to go acquire glass stoppers, hot plate and what ever else I need to get this going.

Can't wait to try it though. It all looks really solid and nice stainless steel.

ru_frothi,

SD_haze

legit video compiling weedemon

been meaning to watch them but didnt want to scour the other thread

SD_haze,

anivape

What is the difference between atomization and vaporization?
Inhaling hash oil mist scares me.
How can this be called a vape?

anivape,

weedemon

enthusiast
I am no expert and i welcome others to chime in!

But I these are cartomizers not atomizers. and if i understand how it works, there are 2 coils in there that heat up and boil that oil just like you do when you use an eclipse or do a ti dab. (if you call that vaporization then this is too if i understand it correctly)

weedemon,

Todai

My collective here sells pre-filled cartridges for $40, but they're for something called an iVape, not Omicron. I am assuming it's the same thing?

Todai,

gvape

Todai said:
My collective here sells pre-filled cartridges for $40, but they're for something called an iVape, not Omicron. I am assuming it's the same thing?

NOT THE SAME

That is glycerin based, dont buy!

gvape,

Todai

Oh I didn't buy, trust me. The only way I consume oil is off a nail or bell curve. Besides stealth, what's the advantage to something like this over traditional oil consumption? Can these be filled with waxes or budders?

Todai,

An Ita

Just dope
Dberm said:

Also with price I know you said you would be lowering the price in the future. Any projected dates for this price cut? Any idea what the price will be when the price is cut?

So gotta ask again, is there anything special about the battery? Could you take the special cartomizers that you guys make and put them on a different model battery with the same output?
I'm curious about the connection type as well. I have every intention of trying these cartridges, but I just would like to know what kind of connection is being used. The mods I use all have a 510 connection, so I would like to know if an existing adapter will allow the use of these carts on a 510 device or if we'll need a new style of adapter.
That's really the only question.
THC scientific said they are not 510 connections, so what are they?
An all new connection requiring a new adapter or what?

An Ita,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
An Ita said:
Dberm said:

I'm curious about the connection type as well. I have every intention of trying these cartridges, but I just would like to know what kind of connection is being used. The mods I use all have a 510 connection, so I would like to know if an existing adapter will allow the use of these carts on a 510 device or if we'll need a new style of adapter.
That's really the only question.
THC scientific said they are not 510 connections, so what are they?
An all new connection requiring a new adapter or what?

Its a screw on F connector like CATV cable kinda but smaller

ru_frothi,

gvape

Well another sad day for me. No Omicron in the mail.... I was reallllly looking forward to it for the weekend, but I guess I will have to wait until monday now. This wait is killing me!

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Mother Natures Remedy here in Van Nuys has pure gold, we filled up one cartridge and works fine.

As for material we want to have everything online. Saves trees that way. Warranty is your receipt and if you purchased online it is in our database.

It is not a 510 screw and we will not discuss it. Sorry but somethings I dont want to talk about.

The ivapor is basicly a ecig but with thc in the glycerin not nicotine.

This may look like a ecig but the use is totally different, it takes the place of a nail or a skillet.

We are here to answer all questions, we are still fairly new and please forgive us. Once we get the feed back of the best filling methods we will compile a guide for it.

As far as a hot plate it is not needed. Some people fill it up without a hot plate.

Top of the cartridge is where you fill it, bottom is the part that has the screw.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

gvape

How do you fill it with out a hot place then? Just drop little pieces of it in?

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Some people just pack the sides and just melt it in with a lighter, some people just heat up the vial with a lighter then pore it in, Some people use a candle warmer $9 bucks at bed bath and beyond to heat up their vials, and some people just use the cartridges top as a scoop to scoop it up and then melt it in. We are making the prototype filling tool and will be out within a 1.5 months we think. That was a last minute idea.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

daelic

With regards to filling... the wife and I are about to take a cart to a cake decorating supply store... I have a feeling that there is a frosting tip that will fit perfectly, and act like a funnel. :)

daelic,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
daelic said:
With regards to filling... the wife and I are about to take a cart to a cake decorating supply store... I have a feeling that there is a frosting tip that will fit perfectly, and act like a funnel. :)

You sir are a mad scientist. Nice one.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

gvape

Neat. Ill just use a candle warmer and some glass vials. That should work easily, or just break pieces off and drop it in. Maybe even be able to make snake coils and slide them in?

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape said:
Neat. Ill just use a candle warmer and some glass vials. That should work easily, or just break pieces off and drop it in. Maybe even be able to make snake coils and slide them in?

candle warmer best route until we get the new filling tips.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

gvape

Didnt think the candle warmer would get warm enough for the BHO, but glad to hear it will. Got one sitting next to me.

gvape,
Top Bottom